Archived Gondolas/boats

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

LeoTheBootyful

You win or you die.
Reaction score
So, just a thought, perhaps Regalia could have little punts/gondolas running through it's canals? And people could buy/rent them. It'd make for lovely roleplay. Anyone that wants to add or suggest something, feedback would be appreciated!

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
So what would they be able to do with the gondola/punts once they rent them. Doubt there would be much room for personal decorating besides a sign that says "name's Gondola"

I would love to see lots of interesting little regions for rent around Regalia besides the standard houses. Billboards, carts, wagons, and boats of different sizes in the canals and harbors would be great! It has already kind of started with the rentable cemetery plots. Now that there is a solid backdrop of houses and buildings in the city it would be fun to see some of these types of things scattered through the city to jazz things up.

Making some NPC's driving around the channels of Regalia would be lovely to see. Even add some quests to them.

@BornaSepic
Not just NPC's, but punts or even small boats could prove interesting if a criminal decided to hijack one from an unsuspecting noble and drive off out to sea.

@DrFong @Alj23
Yes, exactly Fong! There could be many types of boats, gondolas, those platform things you have to paddle to move on, all sorts! It'd add texture to the city rather than just walking past the same old empty canal every day. You could see a friend paddling across or a noble family enjoying tea. Whatever the case, I think it could be fun so long as people make use of them.

I believe there is a plugin called MoveCraft that lets players make bats, airships,and subs, all that they can move, though I believe you can limit it to just boats.