Glorified Jubilee

Discussion in 'Player Events' started by Acosmism, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Acosmism

Acosmism Sugar Parental Unit

F71802F0-2588-4AFE-9390-B3614C1CD99A.gif
    2668A5C8-25CE-470F-8142-FB154540E1F7.jpeg
    7769B354-DED0-464E-8C2F-6EDBDEE4456F.png

Come one, come all, for a night of jubilee and indulgence, singing and laughter, dancing and games. Too long have Sanguine residing in the Undercity been groping about in the dark: lost, wandering in the sludge. But even the damned must have their joy! I have prepared to provide just that. I urge all sanguine and allies alike to come to my lecture hall at seven o’clock in the evening on the twenty-sixth of September. There, you will find a large table displayed with eats and treats (for my kin who still possess the capability to eat) and only the finest bloodwine. Come fellowship with your kin, and perhaps bring a little something along for the host if you are willing. After the partying concludes, those who wish to stay longer may witness a lecture and/or Q&A.

Werebeasts are welcomed, so long as they’re collared, and should they promise to not cause a ruckus. If they do they will be kicked out to the streets on their rear ends. Sihndar are simply banned, as well as Archbloods. You are encouraged to come in your full vampiric form. Bring bloodslaves if you wish, but do not participate in trading and purchasing at the expense of my generous offer.

REGARDING ALL THOSE INVOLVED IN THE ICHOR SOVEREIGNTY:

Despite past disputes, I welcome thee as well. So long as you don’t bring trouble with you, which seems to be the common denominator between all of your antics, I invite thee with open arms unless otherwise provoked. We all share a common goal in the end, and I will forget your actions should you forget mine. Remember, this night among many other nights is for joy and laughter- plenty of other opportunities for bloodshed reside elsewhere. No business involved, just simple fun.

OOC Information
    When? Saturday, September 26th, at 7:00pm (EST)
    Where? Mirabella’s Lecture Hall (goralaan1) (if you need directions, dm me on discord)
    Why? Because it’s my chars birthday and... I said so. Give me all the vampire rp. Also pls stay for the lecture... give me nerd rp as well. Gimme.

(If you plan on crashing or causing ruckus, please let me know ahead of time.)​

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 3
    #1 Acosmism, Sep 21, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2020
  2. Acosmism

Acosmism Sugar Parental Unit

[!] A new notice tacked onto the event:

If there are non-sanguine present at the event, DO NOT attempt to infect them whilst the festivities are ongoing. Thank you.

• Educated Educated x 1