Archived Gladiator Arena!

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SorryNari

The Trilogy
Reaction score
So I've been watching MANY stuff lately. Jousting, medieval stuff, 300, and other. Why not give some Regelian citizens something "entertaining"? Such as a awesome arena! Where people will hold challenges, to fight mobs, or players. They might even hold championships, of where players will fight to the death. Regelian Citizens or other races are free to watch in the area where audiences sit and watch. Maybe add some food stands and watch people fight!

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
seems like a good idea, though the lag may be bad. Perhaps have in a separate world accessible via a portal from regalia.

If it's a Regalia Arena, it would not lag. That server can handle so much!

It deserves the status of "Lagfree"
Also this sounds like a brilliant idea. I am willing to put some time into watching the fights... Of course there would be rewards to the victors. Maybe we could do it roman style... Having the Emperor sit and watch, as he determines the fate of the fighters.

There is a small arena in the basement of the little tavern in the old poor district... It's still accessible.

Weren't gladiators either slaves, prisoners or trained fighters . I hope people Rp like this and don't just be like " I is da best wareer" and just cry web they loose there items =.=

Well of course, the fighters WILL know that they will lose their stuff if they are non-prems. There is always that risk.

Hmmmm perhaps, there could be a system where people who were arrested by the Crimsons send the vampires to a fighting arena and whichever one is last alive is set free? Or something like that but with law breakers.

There is an arena in one of the minigame places...

Hmmmm perhaps, there could be a system where people who were arrested by the Crimsons send the vampires to a fighting arena and whichever one is last alive is set free? Or something like that but with law breakers.

So in other words if Cowboys1919 or mcmuffin55 wanted too(not saying they would) they could break every law and get away with it.

they would never set a vampire free in regalia, it would be much more rp correct if the winner was given the option of getting cured, and if they refused they were killed anyway.

So in other words if Cowboys1919 or mcmuffin55 wanted too(not saying they would) they could break every law and get away with it.

I see your point
they would never set a vampire free in regalia, it would be much more rp correct if the winner was given the option of getting cured, and if they refused they were killed anyway.

Don't you have the choice of getting cured or killed either way?

Weren't gladiators either slaves, prisoners or trained fighters . I hope people Rp like this and don't just be like " I is da best wareer" and just cry web they loose there items =.=

Actually, yes. They most of the time dropped two slaves in the Arena, and had them fight to the death. Whichever warrior won would gain freedom. There also (NO OFFENCE, CHRISTIANS.) were times where they posted warriors against the Christians along in the Colosseum, often to just watch the poor Christian get slaughtered.
Also, the lions Vs. Christians were also popular within the ages, but most of these were before the Medieval ages though, from what I know.

Medieval Ages fighting was just a simple knight against another knight in jousting, when one of them fell, they had to keep fighting, often to fight for honour, glory, fame, power, and almost like the medieval ages stereotypes, for nobility.

Actually, yes. They most of the time dropped two slaves in the Arena, and had them fight to the death. Whichever warrior won would gain freedom. There also (NO OFFENCE, CHRISTIANS.) were times where they posted warriors against the Christians along in the Colosseum, often to just watch the poor Christian get slaughtered.
Also, the lions Vs. Christians were also popular within the ages, but most of these were before the Medieval ages though, from what I know.

Medieval Ages fighting was just a simple knight against another knight in jousting, when one of them fell, they had to keep fighting, often to fight for honour, glory, fame, power, and almost like the medieval ages stereotypes, for nobility.

that's true, arena battles were a bit out of fashion by the middle ages in Europe.

How would that offend me?

How would that offend me?

I know some people that seem to like to call me an "Athiest bastard" whenever I say something like that, even though I'm Catholic. -.-

Anyways,
The Arena would be a bit out of style at the time, however it would be neat to see something like;
  • Pigmen covered in iron armour and wielding their golden swords. This would give the illusion of fighting other knights that are rather powerful.
  • Skeletons with diamond helmets and golden armour. The diamond helmet would prevent them from burning, but their golden armour would protect them normally.

I know some people that seem to like to call me an "Athiest bastard" whenever I say something like that, even though I'm Catholic. -.-

Anyways,
The Arena would be a bit out of style at the time, however it would be neat to see something like;
  • Pigmen covered in iron armour and wielding their golden swords. This would give the illusion of fighting other knights that are rather powerful.
  • Skeletons with diamond helmets and golden armour. The diamond helmet would prevent them from burning, but their golden armour would protect them normally.

So your an atheist bastard for mentioning a part of roman/christian history? Who do you hang out with?

Also atheist aren't bastards to begin with.

Remus is always open for the buisness of killing people.

Status
Not open for further replies.