Sass Incarnate
Reaction score
Faction
Verdandil
c625db72b885f433a6393f6538956eee.png

tournier.jpg

latest

4672bd9b6bd0a5febdc784e8e8314490.png

Music of Montania is a prestigious music school and instrument store for all of the Crown Isle's musical needs. Situated in the heart of the Regalian City, aspiring musical students will find our large practice quarters and study room to be well suited for pursuing their musical talents. The school is a subsidiary of the Gilde delle Muse Teatrali, providing students employment opportunities following their graduation into the "Proficient" class.
Page-Break-2-2-1024x132.png

794ed4a8042fac0d1813077fee21e313.png

Music of Montania classes and services are offered at the Gilde delle Muse Teatrali building located at Tavernplaza4 right behind the Golden Willow tavern.

20d99d3d2f698100c311d404b73fe477.png

Principal Coordinators: Aronne dei Veleno (@Koajack ) | Ravenna dei Termini (@Angelus_Sai )
The principal coordinators are responsible for the oversight of instrument import, financial planning, appointing staff, and general management.
Head Conductor: Marco dei Termini III
(@UprisingCactus )
The most experienced teacher of the school, responsible for training students who are at too high of a level to learn from a standard Music Professor, and for overseeing the other Professors and assigning one to each student. This staff member also heads up the Montania Orchestra, a musical group made up of advanced students, staff members, and musicians from the Gilde delle Muse Teatrali to put on performances.

Music Professors:

Ravenna dei Termini | Violin, Piano, Music Theory I |
(@Angelus_Sai )

Marco III dei Termini | Lute, Piano, Music Theory II, Composition |
(@UprisingCactus )

Warrane Lecuyer | Singing |
(@Vivamente )

The conductors are those who have enough musical understanding to teach students both young and old in the ways of music. Professors are responsible for their own courses and may host open lectures pending approval from the Principal Coordinators

Luthier: [VACANT]
An expert in the construction and repair of instruments, the luthier's main responsibility is to assist customers with more advanced instrument care and custom construction.

Store Manager: [VACANT]
Oversees the store clerks with additional responsibilities such as record keeping and frequent checkups to make sure everything is in order.

Store Clerks: [VACANT]
Those with enough musical knowledge to assist customers in the shop and complete basic tasks such as tuning and restringing, or other basic instrument maintenance.

To Become a staff member, please pen a letter to the Principal Coordinators, Ser Aronne dei Veleno or Lady Ravenna dei Termini.

Staff Application
IGN:
Character Name:
Character app (Preferred, not required):
Musical Talent:
Proficiency (if applicable)
Discord Available:
IC Letter to the Principal Coordinators:

6574cec2c1fd5712094151e9aa9c0ee0.png

Following an entrance exam, new students will be categorized into one of four class ranks: Novice, Advanced Beginner, Competent, and Proficient. Students will be encouraged to perform in a monthly showcase, in which their abilities will be reassessed by the board of professors and new rank may be given.

Enrolled Students:
Silyoran dei Veleno| Pianist |

2f254ea943e28708ebf2bb14f04a178c.png

Music of Montania provides a myriad of experienced Musical Educators to educate For those who wish to pursue musical talents, please pen a letter to the Head Conductor, Ser Marco dei Termini III (@UprisingCactus) providing why you wish to enroll in our classes, and what your skills are.

Enrollment Application
IGN:
Character Name:
Character app (Preferred, not required):
Musical Talent:
Proficiency (if applicable)
Discord Available:
IC Letter to the Head Conductor:

5cb3f9e428a7f101efe431843d101839.png

If you need assistance in selecting a new instrument or have one in need of repairs, please pen a letter to set up an appointment with our Store manager or Luthier, respectively.

Shop and Repair Appointment Form
IGN:
Character Name:
Shop or Repair?:
IC Letter detailing your request and to schedule an appointment time (Address to the Store Manager for new instrument inquiries, or the Luthier for instrument repair. If neither position is filled, a letter to the Principal Coordinators will suffice)

a758fea4a0a9c6f9b7ce35d555f6dade.png

Last edited:
IGN:
Character Name & App: Warrane Elias Lécuyer.
Musical Talent: Singing.
Proficiency: Singing +20.
Discord Available: I don't use it often, but I have it on my phone for when needed.

"To Coordinators Arrone and Ravenna,

I am keen to offer my musical knowledge to your school and guild that I might further educate the masses that desire to learn and thrive in a musical community run purely for the enjoyment and possible employment in a musical future. Music is a large part of life and it is often wasted on this generation with their new songs that seem to break the rules of traditional music just a slight tad more than it should and though I promote the listening of new songs with every opportunity I get, I can't help but feel that a well-taught pupil should know some more traditional songs. I believe I am the man for that, with many years under my belt and an understanding of everything from opera to traditional waltzes and lullabies, I am able to teach anything you should ask of me.

With Kind Regards & Good Fortunes,
Warrane Elias Lécuyer."

IGN:
Character Name & App: Warrane Elias Lécuyer.
Musical Talent: Singing.
Proficiency: Singing +20.
Discord Available: I don't use it often, but I have it on my phone for when needed.

"To Coordinators Arrone and Ravenna,

I am keen to offer my musical knowledge to your school and guild that I might further educate the masses that desire to learn and thrive in a musical community run purely for the enjoyment and possible employment in a musical future. Music is a large part of life and it is often wasted on this generation with their new songs that seem to break the rules of traditional music just a slight tad more than it should and though I promote the listening of new songs with every opportunity I get, I can't help but feel that a well-taught pupil should know some more traditional songs. I believe I am the man for that, with many years under my belt and an understanding of everything from opera to traditional waltzes and lullabies, I am able to teach anything you should ask of me.

With Kind Regards & Good Fortunes,
Warrane Elias Lécuyer."
"To Warren Lecuyer,

We're happy to welcome an experienced individual such as yourself into the School, and look forward to seeing you spreading your knowledge to the rest of the city.

Spirit's Blessings,
Ser Aronne dei Veleno
Principal Coordinator

o---={ NOTICE }=---o

We are hosting our Grand Opening Event!
Come stop by and check out our fine selection of instruments and enjoy some refreshments.

We are also now hiring!

o---oOo---o​