Gede | The Barreleye

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by MippyMoo, Feb 4, 2022.

1. MippyMoo

MippyMoo Resident Sad Corpse Man

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Full Name: Gede Srilestaricinta Kedalaman
    Race: Allar (Nang Pertua, Sang Kedua)

◎ Sex: Indeterminable
    ◎ Pronouns: Unknowable
    Eye Color: Hollow green
    ◎ Mundane

[​IMG]
    Religion: Concepts such as 'higher powers' are foreign to this creature.
    Character Identity Concept: A scavenger from the bottom of the ocean where little to no light reaches, this Allar hybrid is completely alien in the world of Human-dominated society, even appearing almost monstrous. But it was so curious about where the bubbles of methane from the sea floor travel—up, up, up...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ◉ 10 Perception Training
    ◉ 10 Hunting Art (10 Hobby)
    ◉ 2 Fist Combat
    ◉ 38 Unspent

◉ 2 Physical Stat

[​IMG]

Nang+Sang Allar Racials (6 Abilities, 3 Specials)

[​IMG]

◉ Pidato (Native)
    ◉ Common (Learning)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Abnormalities: This creature does not possess any arcane mutations, but they are far from ordinary—their head possesses the shape of a barreleye fish, taking after their Nang Pertua. Their eyes are not on the outside or front of their head; the front quarter of their head is a translucent, jelly-like substance, enabling them to see out of the top of their head as well as the front. On the totally front-facing end of their head, there is a pair of 'false' eyes. The spots that look like eyes are in fact their nostrils.
    Appearance: Aside from the above, the creature is a rather standard-looking aquatic Allar. The texture of their skin differs in places, remaining along their inner arms, legs, chest, and jaw while all else is a darkly shimmering green. Long, flowing fins of the same color extend from the back of their head, their forearms, their legs, and their tail, which itself runs barely to the ground if they stand. They possess the height of a Sang, reaching 6'8" (~203cm) in length (height), and their build is the average of a Nang; disregarding their possibly imposing height, though, in reality they are quite delicate, given their jelly-covered eyes, near paper-thin fins, and un-muscled physique. They wear a makeshift fabric shawl as clothing that covers their torso, half their arms, and half their legs.

[​IMG]
    Childhood: Gede was born in 283 AC, though their exact birthdate is difficult to determine. Their parents were those who came to the deep ocean, where the creatures are as alien as they are wonderful.
    Adolescence: They were taught to hunt, scavenge, and live in the deep, where no light reaches. It was a peaceful life—perhaps too peaceful. Long days turned into years without much to do, and Gede's mind yearned for more input.
    Adulthood: They studied the amazing ocean life around them: pyrosomes, jellies, siphonophores, shrimps, fish, giant squid, eventually the ocean floor itself. From that, even more; giant and rock crabs, frilled and six-gill sharks, scabbard fish, whale falls, pink frogmouths, octopi, cutthroat eels, brine pools. And where was that bubble going?
    Why Regalia: What lies above, in the bright light and planes without water?

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Creative Creative x 3
    • Powerful Powerful x 1
    #1 MippyMoo, Feb 4, 2022
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2022
  2. MippyMoo

reserved ig

3. Mollymock

Mollymock Regalian Citizen

Claiming this app for review. Expect a reply shortly.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. Mollymock

My one concern: This is not a possible headshape for a Maia-Allar. However, the dunkleosteus should be a good alternative.

5. MippyMoo

The Allar wiki says that head shaped such as dunkleosteus are usually what they have. I really don’t see any harm in having a cool aesthetic head shape that still comes from fish. (I will beg on my fucking hands and knees, I will do anything for this to be possible, both at all and mundanely)

#5 MippyMoo, Feb 5, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2022
  6. Mollymock

The headshapes for Maia-allar are specifically the animals listed. You'll need to change it, unfortunately.

7. MippyMoo

I genuinely think it would be really fun to have a character with these aesthetics, and I’ve hyper-fixated on the idea for days. I really feel that players could have more fun with widened aesthetics like this. Is there really, truly no possible way? Maybe even a mundane type of spec perm?

#7 MippyMoo, Feb 5, 2022
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2022
  8. Mollymock

You can make a ticket to discuss it further, however I would not be hopeful about the results. Maia-allar aesthetics are rather rigid purposely, and we keep are to be strict as to what head shapes we do and don't allow for.

9. MippyMoo

@Mollymock Lore now includes any type of fish head pog

10. Mollymock

Approved

11. MippyMoo

@Mollymock Updated to new Allar update standards! All changes are in blue.