Gathering Interest For An "outfit" Shop.

MonMarty

Thotdodger
Staff member
Lore
Reaction score
Me and @Luthien were discussing potential business models for our artwork, her mainly to afford internets, and me mainly to help finance new PC parts.

Our most recent idea is a joint outfit shop. I make "standard" body forms which a comissioner can choose, for example Male/Female - Skinny/Overweight/Average/Athletic/Strong - Young/Middleaged/Old after which I will draw a basic design for clothing of the character onto the Standard body mannequin. Then this artwork is processed trough to Luthien, who will then make a Minecraft Skin version of the drawing that I have made. Prices would include both, you would pay for a flatcolor design of clothing for a character and receive a Minecraft Skin version of it as well.

Is there anyone who would be willing to pay USDollars for this service? We need to know wether there is an interest base before we can discuss setting it up further.

I'm really interested to see how much attention/interest this gets.

When I get a job, yes. But currently I am broke :/ I hope this gets support, however :D Good luck

I would love to but my skinflint father thinks I am wasting my money on here, if at some point I manage to get a PayPal account, then I will so totally be ordering from this if this is a thing.

The service is certainly interesting. I know you say you are still discussing and haven't set it up much, but do you have any rough idea about what the approximate price for a commission would be?

Edit: I'd say for sure now, regardless of the price (as long as it is reasonable, of course), I would be very interested in this business. It would be neat to have a forum avatar/outfit and MC skin that were designed in the same order in collaboration with eachother.

@MonMarty

Last edited: