Art Auction Free Skin Raffle! Roast Me

Status
Not open for further replies.

essentialess

purveyor of milfs
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm Essence and this is a Skin Raffle!

^ Examples in the hyperlink.

╭⋟────────────────────────╮
e8990f51b79a8afbece8c4ef9da12d858361b4ca_hq.gif

╰────────────────────────⋞╯
The raffle winner will be called on the 21st (EST), the first day of Yule. Everyone who responds here will be entered!

I think I might make this a monthly event.

There are three possible winners, with the prizes of:

⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢ A skin reshade.
⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢ A custom head/arms base.
⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢⌢ A custom skin.

I could use a good roast to counteract all the festivities lately.

╱ ╲
◣How to Enter◢
IGN:
Please roast me with an aggressively specific comment:

╲ ╱​

≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡

P.S. I'm just doing this for fun. There's no real reason behind it other than I like skinning and want to do something nice during Yuletide, before the festival ends. So, don't be a bummer if you don't win! There'll be another time, or you could just commission me later.

IGN: canaaa
Please roast me with an aggressively specific comment: essentialess this, essentialess that, what about essential OIL huh???

i'm bad at this sorry

IGN: Aurelian30k
Yer an pure fuking coo n a hoo gaff's worth of gear, ye aboutdobber.

so far every roast has been shockingly incomprehensible and I'm here for it

IGN: Raeris
Please roast me with an aggressively specific comment: i bet u sniff coins

IGN: alianon
Please roast me with an aggressively specific comment: you bathe in milk

IGN: KadorThePotator
Please roast me with an aggressively specific comment: I would say that your username is a good joke, but a joke actually has meaning.​

IGN: Maeovika
The roast: You don't need to remind everyone of the existential crisis in your ign you are having daily. We get it. That dumbass gif in the post reminds me of your childish self, grow up already. Your RP style is horrible, you need to get better at it and fast before people start bullying you. Or have they already started?

(i'm so sorry)

IGN: Yunyii
Please roast me with an aggressively specific comment: youre you lol no more damage can be done there

IGN: Maeovika
The roast: You don't need to remind everyone of the existential crisis in your ign you are having daily. We get it. That dumbass gif in the post reminds me of your childish self, grow up already. Your RP style is horrible, you need to get better at it and fast before people start bullying you. Or have they already started?

(i'm so sorry)
what did I ever do to you

IGN: Finlaggan
Roast: 90% of your playlists are mitski, girl in red and tyler the creator so i guess i can call you a pastel sapphic

IGN: KIRIBARK
Please roast me with an aggressively specific comment: i joined ur house out of pity. get swerved on, bottom !!

IGN: Bwmwags3

We all know you're a Karen. you don't have to make a clan of quirky pastel goths to peddle your essentials Oils. Cause no matter how pastel and quirky they are. You're still a Existence to have A lot Less off.

(Luv you sorry I had to do it ;3; ples don't hate me)

IGN: GoodDreamer
Please roast me with an aggressively specific comment: Being an e-girl is still cringy even if you're pretending to be sarcastic.

IGN: Nixces
Please roast me with an aggressively specific comment

essentials??? more like: "essentially, my confidence in starting roleplay with mutuals is at such a neutral level that I can only awkwardly bap at their character model and whisper obscure things instead of asking for what I logged on in the first place, waiting until THEY ask for roleplay, get into character, and dip realizing you were sUPOSED TO BE SOMEWHEREELSE"
(IMJOKINGISWEARIMNOTACTUALLYMADYOUSAIDVESPECIFICICOULDNTTHINKOFANYTHINGELSE-)

IGN: Nixces
Please roast me with an aggressively specific comment

essentials??? more like: "essentially, my confidence in starting roleplay with mutuals is at such a neutral level that I can only awkwardly bap at their character model and whisper obscure things instead of asking for what I logged on in the first place, waiting until THEY ask for roleplay, get into character, and dip realizing you were sUPOSED TO BE SOMEWHEREELSE"
(IMJOKINGISWEARIMNOTACTUALLYMADYOUSAIDVESPECIFICICOULDNTTHINKOFANYTHINGELSE-)
dear GOD?

IGN - Ciphertion
Insult - all ur characters are horny. stop projecting >:(

IGN: KrakenLord01
Please roast me with an aggressively specific comment: Are you actually asking people online to roast you because you have no friends IRL to do so, or is this just for attention like everything else you do?

IGN: CRASHIR
Roast: What are you gonna do? Leave massive again??

IGN: NoRezForYou
Roast: none of ur minecraft massive man roleplay characters are cute and never have been

IGN: HereticTakao
Please roast me with an aggressively specific comment: You sell mineman crack. That's bottom of the barrel behavior. Not the mention your IGN is existentialess but you never seem to just exist less. I see your hoe ass everywhere. Like holy shit, there can't be that many people wanting to snort blue cocaine.

GEKGNA ok that rly made me laff
IGN: HereticTakao
Please roast me with an aggressively specific comment: You sell mineman crack. That's bottom of the barrel behavior. Not the mention your IGN is existentialess but you never seem to just exist less. I see your hoe ass everywhere. Like holy shit, there can't be that many people wanting to snort blue cocaine.

IGN: TheWonderOfYou
Please roast me with an aggressively specific comment: blue man group lookin' headass (idk you like that thats the best I got what do you want from me)

IGN: Vivamente.
Please roast me with an aggressively specific comment: Essense used to have two eyebrows before she shaved the top one off.

(I am so sorry please don't hate me)

IGN: Epsilyon
Please roast me with an aggressively specific comment: The only thing you're essential for is filling a diversity quota. :///

(please don't hate me ill cry)

IGN: BeetrootSalad
Roast: you a drug dealer? deal with this: you look and dress like mystique's washed up child who gave up college to sell crack only to realize how little money it made. still wanted to look fancy, so you went to a party fucking city, bought a jack sparrows pirate costume in order to blend in. bitch don't even like scarves. smh.

IGN: FutureTeller

The word "Existentialess" does not exist and if it would, I'm pretty sure it would have 2 l's.

IGN: BeetrootSalad
Roast: you a drug dealer? deal with this: you look and dress like mystique's washed up child who gave up college to sell crack only to realize how little money it made. still wanted to look fancy, so you went to a party fucking city, bought a jack sparrows pirate costume in order to blend in. bitch don't even like scarves. smh.
IGN: Epsilyon
Please roast me with an aggressively specific comment: The only thing you're essential for is filling a diversity quota. :///

(please don't hate me ill cry)
yall are just wrong lmao

IGN: MrNoot1
Please roast me with an aggressively specific comment: Ya momma is so hair that Chewbacca is like "Damn!"

Status
Not open for further replies.