Free Art .-.

violet_

fun times.
Reaction score
Roleplay Guilds
the Golden Peacock
ehh these are just a bunch of random drawings i did
20140517_083722.jpg 20140609_093958.jpg 20140609_143501.jpg 20140609_143844.jpg
I could do commissions. I just need a physical description (eye/skin color, hair color/length, etc.),
and reference would make it a little more accurate and be very helpful, however, it is not needed.
The drawing will be on white paper and can be in color by request. Unfortunately, the drawing will be from the torso up (i can try full body or the whole torso but chances are it wont be as good >.<). All commissions are free :3

It's so cute! It's a very pretty style to see ^_^ the first picture is the one I seem to find more appealing than the rest!

Hope you get some commissions from people! You deserve the practice!

- celtic

(Keep drawing)

Oh my goodness! Your style of art is so cute I just asdfghjklsqueee. >w<

I would love to order a commission of my character from you, if possible. Please send me a forum conversation if you accept! (H) (I give tips.)

Dang Massive has so many great artists . I would be crazy not to go for a commission .

Lance is green eyed , red haired . His hair is short and he is a little tanned .
Reference :
Your artwork looks great and you should keep on working at it .

I would be crazy too, HERE IS THE character I would like you to draw, it's rather important that I try to get a picture of him up because...well...it has just been awhile since I've made him and he needs one.

GIMMEH, GIMMEH, GIMMEH

Reference picture: [LINK] Just make his eyes green-ish yellow and have nothing on upper body.

I'm willing to pay, just say a word. @violet_

Ellenora! Just a simple bust :3. Ellie is a shy, yet cheerful girl. I'll pay anyways! >:3
729460-bigthumbnail.jpg

Last edited:
GIMMEH, GIMMEH, GIMMEH

Reference picture: [LINK] Just make his eyes green-ish yellow and have nothing on upper body.

I'm willing to pay, just say a word. @violet_
This one was a bit of a challenge for me but it turned out better than i expected so here you go :>

Attachments

• 20140614_172721.jpg
    20140614_172721.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 19
Ermaigawd I absolutely love it! I just- jufuhfecujedcijdwcniuwexiunwexijnewuinhu wat.
1 little thing though- Ellie is ten, so... She doesn't really have breasts :P violet_

Last edited: