Pending Review Forums Promoting Feature&idea

Discussion in 'Server' started by Lyee, Oct 8, 2018.

?

How about it?

1. Sure

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I don't really care

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  1. Lyee

Lyee Your Best Enemy

There's been several changes now and then to that little box under the pinned threads, which I'm going to simply refer to as the "recent thread section". However, the current way it's set up seems to completely ignore things from the Feature & Idea Discussion section, where it promotes the Off Topic section. This doesn't seem quite right to me, and I think that Features & Ideas should be added to the list of threads shown there.

Let's start out with a simple question. "Why?" I personally feel that the ideas shared and discussed in Feature & Ideas are much more important than the 9560th post on the Stuff thread, as they literally can impact the server. Sure social and "meme" type threads like those are good for community, but they shouldn't be prioritized over these potentially important ideas. Non-Cannon Roleplay Threads fall similarly to off topic. They're great for community, and I think they're well worth having, but they certainly are not more important than or as important as Roleplay Events, Faction Events, or the subject of this thread Features&Ideas.

This post is rather short and simple, but I think there isn't really more to say about it.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Lyee

Lyee Your Best Enemy

(This could be it's own thread, but as it's related I'll just put it here)
    Similarly, why does the Forums first lead you to the Threads page rather than the home page? I don't know if this is something that can be changed, but if it is then I really think is should be. The home page is, well... The home page.

3. Lyee

Lyee Your Best Enemy

I'm going to bump this again rather than making a new post, I feel this is actually important.