For Business Only.

JH1BwA2.png

VcxCDoM.gif

"Haihooo!"

The men heaved the mooring lines of the large vessel, tying the long ropes to the side of the harbor. The blonde woman took steps to the railing, her expression cold, almost as if motionless. She looked over the many figures, her gaze sharp, piercing.

"Lady d'Vaud? What is it that is troubling you?"

A hoarse voice spoke, the sound of it sounding like nails against a bumpy rock wall. The voice tore through her ears like an annoying mosquito which you cannot seem to kill. His voice alone indicating he did not only smoke one sigg a day.

"Nothing of importance. You keeping quiet would lighten my mood immensely, though."

The woman's voice was harsh, not faltering even a tad. Her shoulders remained low, relaxed as she watched the men below her assist the docking of the ship she stood on, her gaze remaining sharp, before she jolted her head to the side, turning completely to walk towards the opposite railing, the one facing the ocean.

She stared out blankly at it, her thoughts soaring through her head like birds. How she loved being away from the city, being out in the open sea and out finding new shipments of wares.

The woman withdrew a long, rapier like blade from the sheath at her side, pointing it towards the horizon. Her left eye closed as her right leveled itself with the blade. Her gaze examining the blade, before speaking once more.

"We depart before sunset, I do not wish to waste my time on this shore longer than we need. Our goal is Daenshore, not this insignificant port. I do not wish to stay here longer than the day lasts, is that understood, Captain?"

Her harsh tone cut into the man's ears. He gave a deep bow, before he turned to the men bellow, shouting an order. The woman let out an annoyed sigh, her index finger and thumb placing on the sides of her nose. Her eyes shut tightly as she groaned before looking out at the ocean once more.

"This trip is not for leisure! It is for business, and only business. Is that understood?"
The woman shouted out to the crew of the ship.
"I will not tolerate another stop like this unless it is for any other reason than a storm coming over the seas. Load the food before the sun sets so we may leave as quick as possible. The sun is lowering past the horizon, so hurry before we sail in complete darkness!"

"Yes, Lady d'Vaud!"
They all exclaimed loudly in chorus.​

Last edited:
JH1BwA2.png

VcxCDoM.gif

"Haihooo!"

The men heaved the mooring lines of the large vessel, tying the long ropes to the side of the harbor. The blonde woman took steps to the railing, her expression cold, almost as if motionless. She looked over the many figures, her gaze sharp, piercing.

"Lady d'Vaud? What is it that is troubling you?"

A hoarse voice spoke, the sound of it sounding like nails against a bumpy rock wall. The voice tore through her ears like an annoying mosquito which you cannot seem to kill. His voice alone indicating he did not only smoke one sigg a day.

"Nothing of importance. You keeping quiet would lighten my mood immensely, though."

The woman's voice was harsh, not faltering even a tad. Her shoulders remained low, relaxed as she watched the men below her assist the docking of the ship she stood on, her gaze remaining sharp, before she jolted her head to the side, turning completely to walk towards the opposite railing, the one facing the ocean.

She stared out blankly at it, her thoughts soaring through her head like birds. How she loved being away from the city, being out in the open sea and out finding new shipments of wares.

The woman withdrew a long, rapier like blade from the sheath at her side, pointing it towards the horizon. Her left eye closed as her right leveled itself with the blade. Her gaze examining the blade, before speaking once more.

"We depart before sunset, I do not wish to waste my time on this shore longer than we need. Our goal is Daenshore, not this insignificant port. I do not wish to stay here longer than the day lasts, is that understood, Captain?"

Her harsh tone cut into the man's ears. He gave a deep bow, before he turned to the men bellow, shouting an order. The woman let out an annoyed sigh, her index finger and thumb placing on the sides of her nose. Her eyes shut tightly as she groaned before looking out at the ocean once more.

"This trip is not for leisure! It is for business, and only business. Is that understood?"
The woman shouted out to the crew of the ship.
"I will not tolerate another stop like this unless it is for any other reason than a storm coming over the seas. Load the food before the sun sets so we may leave as quick as possible. The sun is lowering past the horizon, so hurry before we sail in complete darkness!"

"Yes, Lady d'Vaud!"
They all exclaimed loudly in chorus.​

Last edited: