Fongco© Junk Shoppe

DrFong

The Knave of Rats
Reaction score
FongCoJunkShoppe.jpg

FongCoDivider.png
The FongCo© Junk Shoppe is conveniently located adjacent to roleplay spawn next to the FongCo© Mask Shoppe. The building was previously the precinct headquarters of the FongCops, who all died.

FongCoDivider.png
FongCo© Junk Shoppe IC

When you enter the shop it takes a moment for your eyes to adjust to the semi-darkness. The stuffy room is jam-packed with tables, barrels and crates filled to overflowing with various unsorted items. Most of it looks like complete garbage. No one seems to be in attendance, but you get the feeling that you are being watched. You spot a sign which reads simply, "Need it? Take it! Have it? Donate it!".

It looks like you could take your time sifting through the piles of junk or leave a donation of your own junk. If you didn't mind accepting charity you could keep anything of use that you found.

FongCoDivider.png

FongCo© Junk Shoppe OOC

The FongCo© Junk Shoppe is a new experiment in garbage up-cycling in Regalia. It will be entirely community donation driven with occasional infusions of FongCo© trade goods to keep things interesting.

Need it? Take it!

Are you a new player? Do you have too little? Has society got you down and left you in the dumps? Come to the FongCo© Junk Shoppe and get some free stuff! Blocks to help you get started are available. Food and trade goods; whatever gets donated is yours for the taking. You never know what you might find.

Have it? Donate it!

Are you a comfortably wealthy? Have too many blocks in your pocks? Overflowing with /trash? Don't trash your junk! Instead, dump it here and let it help someone less fortunate.

Want to make someone's day? Share some of your lore goodies or some of those diamonds you have been hoarding. We promise we don't keep all the good stuff.

FongCoDivider.png

Current FongCo© Junk Shoppe Want List

• Building supplies
  • Doors
  • Buckets
  • Unbroken tools
  • Whatever you can spare
FongCoDivider.png

Application for Employment

Now hiring two full-time employees to help run the FongCo© Junk Shoppe. We are looking for motivated self-starters with a love of junk and sifting through junk. You must have a good eye for quality and value.

Username:
Character Name:
Link to Character Sheet: (not required)
Which do you choose: An old book, a broken clock or a dusty bottle full of dark liquid? Why?
Who is the man clutching his chest in the image at the top of this page? (extra junk credit)
Have you worked for a FongCo© owned business before?

FongCoDivider.png

Sponsored by:

FongCoLogoIndustrial.jpg

Last edited:
So you accept OOC items to be used in a semi IC/OOC system correct? If so I can hook you up with a metric ton of carrots. And eggs.

So you accept OOC items to be used in a semi IC/OOC system correct? If so I can hook you up with a metric ton of carrots. And eggs.

If you get hungry enough IC, eventually you will eat OOC carrots.

We have a store in our county called the "habitat for humanity re-store". They sell building supplies that people donate. So, if you are poor you can go get a new door for your house very inexpensively. I thought with the new Slums district maybe I would try the same thing in Regalia.

I remember when I first joined I lived in a dirt hole in the ground. A free door or a bunch of carrots would have been a blessing.

Your donation of carrots and eggs would be great. You can drop them off anytime.

Thanks to everyone who has donated so far!

Plenty of free junk available. I think I even saw a diamond hoe in there the other day.

((Looks like you can't say the name of a certain garden implement here on the forums so it got converted to "maiden" rather than the oppressive "H" word. But it's an "H" word not a maiden.))

a diamond maiden is one level more sophisticated than an iron maiden.