fmr. minecraft rper comes full circle 1 decade later

umbralunaelucem

creature
Reaction score
Website
linktr.ee
hi!! :3 i'm Emile, also known sometimes as Vinegar/Vinny to some older friends. i joined Massive early/mid 2024 and are an active part of Crime Comm primarily alongside a couple friends.

🙞 they/them or they/he nonbinary & pansexual/arospec, happily in a qpr with @calc_fer :3
🙞 i'm on the west coast USA (california) and are in PST/PDT depending on the time of year
🙞 longtime roleplayer (since roughly 2014) across various platforms/games
🙞 multimedia artist, check out some of my art on my tumblr and my modeling works here, on imgur!
🙞 HUGE horror and ARG fan, pleasepleasePLEASE come yap to or ask me about ARGS. i beg of you.
🙞 i raise poultry (chickens and geese) and compete at a regional level! ask my about my birds. i have too many birds. i love birds.
🙞 i also do shooting sports irl! mainly riflery but on rare occasion archery and skeet shooting.
🙞 HUGE theatre nerd. if i weren't homeschooled, i would've been a techie. my favorite musicals are Falsettos, Nerdy Prudes Must Die, The Guy Who Didn't Like Musicals, Newsies, and Hamilton. i've also seen hamilton live when it toured in 2021!
🙞 populating elfcord and crime comm with ms paint shitposts

i don't bite :) probably.
for those looking for once, i also have a ftu character sheet available here! this isn't colored or fonted, but feel free to modify as you please! only rule is to keep my credit at the end.