• Character Sheets are optional on MassiveCraft. You do not need a sheet to play or be whitelisted on our server. You only need a sheet if you plan to engage in roleplay combat.

Played Character Flora Kyro | The Lonely Hunter

This character is actively played.
Reaction score

8d4908cbd062709c2c8ef59f6edb87d7.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Race: Teledden
Sexuality: Lesbian

Idea:
Flora lives by the saying "Do no harm, but take no shit". She has a flat, sardonic affect to her personality, her genuine care for things often overshadowed by the way she talks and gestures about them. Currently, the only reason Flora even enters the city is to try and make friends similar to her. She has a reverence of nature and the forest, she just doesn't want to experience it all on her own.

Faith:
Flora is a follower of Estelley, specifically The Mistwatcher. A hunter by trade and lifestyle, she even has a small collection of Songbird carvings. When it comes to Sinnavei's rituals, Flora will often meditate and even fall asleep in quiet forest clearings or hidden groves.

Silly Little Playlist :
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/7x6CU85j3yLrdRsAacdMmW?si=ed90a55967ed4c8d

IMG_4290.png

Skill Information
Ranged Attack Style : Ranger ( Attack Stat : Dexterity | Defense Stat : Constitution)
Melee Attack Style : Warrior ( Attack Stat : Strength | Defense Stat : Constitution)

Strength: 5 | Running Out of Bullets Won't Stop Me.
Concussive Blow
Building Scale
Brawl Stampede
Steady Body
Gut Punch

Constitution: 4 | Just Becuase You Hit, Doesn't Mean You Did Damage.
Rebound
Debuff Endurance
Rage Counter
Thick Hide

Intelligence: 0 | Socially, She's Dumb as Rocks.
Wisdom: 0 | I Dont Even Know How to Feel About This One.

Dexterity: 5 | Say that to my Puretek.

Ranger Stance (Free, Stance)
Ranger Tag
Ranger Wallop
Ranger Bola
Ranger Cut
Dirty Fighter

Faith: 0 | Ironically, She's a real religious one.
Magic: 0 | A Mundane Teledden? Christ.

Magic Snare (Free, Teledden)
Magic Smog (Free, Teledden)

Languages:
Common
  • Learnt , speaks more formally and bluntly when speaking in common, as she learned it all from things like"'Common4Dummies" books.
  • Fluency 8/10
Altalar
  • Native, she's able to be more earnest in Altalar, but she takes on a hick accent and much more informal speech- As a result of being raised in relative isolation, she didn't have the advent of a standard Teledden education.
  • Fluency 10/10
Visual Information
Mutations, Scars, Tattoos and Unique Features:
The only visible mark Flora has is a small scar on her nose that sometimes peeks over her mask when it becomes loose and slides down on her face. Her ears are clipped to almost half the size of a normal Teledden. Her gloves never leave her hands, and each one has a custom "F" burned into the leather.

General Appearance:
Flora is quite average height for a Teledden, she stands at 6 '6, though her boots do add a good extra inch and a half. Almost none of Flora's skin shows, from the thick leather gloves she wears to her stiff canvas pants, It's a wonder how she doesn't melt in the summer. Even on her face, a maroon bandana is tied over her nose and mouth like a mask. The skin that does show is Mid-toned and tan. She has Hazel eyes, and brown wavy hair that has been dyed to be a good couple shades darker than its natural color. Her ears are clipped to almost half the size of a normal Teledden, something that she often tries to cover with her hair. Under inspection, the scarring on the edge of her ears is smooth and long-healed, perhaps decades old. She carries her hunting gun with her at all times, slung over her back and ready to use if someone forces her hand.

IMG_4281.png

"We are all just animals."

Life Story

(OOC : I've spent about 2 weeks trying to take all the thoughts of her backstory and put into cohesive words, I think I'm going to stop trying and just–... Finish it when I can. Have some bullet points in the meanwhile!)

–At 7 years old, Flora's ears were culled by her mother. She hardly remembers the events that led up to this, or what could've possibly spurred her mother to take such action. In reality, she only remembers the pain of the event, and not much else.

–Shortly after this event, her father whisked her away from her home and small town. The rest of her developmental years were spent in isolation- Out in the wild with only her father and the cabin they lived in.

–Flora's father was semi-deranged in his own right, and put Flora through multiple dangerous trials and lessons while she lived with him. She was taught very early that her survival was to be taken into her own hands.

– Pretty much right as flora turned to adult age, she was instructed to strike out on her own, either her fathers lessons would stick, and she would survive. Or he'd wasted 10 years raising her.

–Flora spent her 20's to 30's largely alone most of the time. Wandering the Regalian Archipelago's wilderness in between the small settlements and towns she came across. She spent a lot of time in her own head. Perhaps too much time.

– I have a gap in what the hell she was doing between her 30's to her mid 40's. Probably finally developing social skills. TBD

–At 43, She was compelled to move to Regalia to learn more about people and social connection. Currently, she lives in a resorted cabin, a good 40-ish minute hike outside of the city's walls. Allowing her to take breaks from the overwhelming sensory hell she finds such a busy city to be.

TRIVIA
Ryleth |Ex-Girlfriend|@Kofu| "What did I do wrong?"
Sexual Attraction | 6/10
Romantic Attraction | 2/10
Friendship | 5/10
Caring | 7/10
Trust | 5/10

Azul |Partner|@coldestkiller| "I need you to be safe."
Sexual Attraction | 9/10
Romantic Attraction | 9/10
Friendship | 8/10
Caring | 9/10
Trust | 9/10

Lucille|Ex(?)-Girlfriend|@Corgi123 | "Will I ever be good enough...?"
Sexual Attraction | 5/10
Romantic Attraction | 7/10
Friendship | 6/10
Caring | 10/10
Trust | 4/10
Xavier |Ex-Friend|@gambit29| "I thought you a better man."
Family Bond
| 4/10
Friendship | 0/10 "You could have just talked to him."
Caring | 2/10
Trust | 0/10 "Why didn't you just take my advice?"

The Shadow |Son Placeholder|@chalkxprince| "...You aren't him, and I cannot treat you as such anymore."
Family Bond
| 7/10
Friendship | 2/10
Caring | 7/10
Trust | 4/10

Avril |Dead |@MasqueOfMelody| "I'm trying to take care of Ryleth..."
Sexual Attraction | 2/10
Romantic Attraction | 0/10
Friendship | 4/10
Caring | 5/10
Trust | 5/10 "..How much do you really need to trust a dead woman?"

Simon |Animal.|@coldestkiller| "I'll put you down like the dog you are."
Animal | 10/10
Henry |Old Friend|@Faunfire| "Old friend, how do you always end up with new problems?"
Family Bond | 7/10
Friendship | 8/10
Caring | 9/10
Trust | 8/10

Kayla |Neice|@Vampyrenees| "Henry was blessed with you..."
Family Bond | 7/10
Friendship | 6/10
Caring | 9/10
Trust | 6/10

Cain |Son|(NPC)| "Come home... please."
Family Bond | 10/10
Friendship | 2/10