First Time In Photoshop... What Do Y'all Think? :d

What do you think?

• Total voters

Posidem

Archmage of Avgard
Reaction score
Faction
Alkazar
First time in Photoshop, and after reading a few guides/tutorials, made this. What do y'all think? :D
JQlgnLc.png
(It's my signature at the moment..)​

At first I thought you accidentally posted the same picture twice, then I noticed it was your signature. You did that to troll people, didn't you?

At first I thought you accidentally posted the same picture twice, then I noticed it was your signature. You did that to troll people, didn't you?
Haha, no. I forgot it was my signature, that's why I said that, in case some people thought what you did. Did you like it? :D

First time in Photoshop, and after reading a few guides/tutorials, made this. What do y'all think? :D

JQlgnLc.png
(It's my signature at the moment..)​

I am curious as to what all you made in the picture?

Regardless of that it looks nice.

Good job :)

The text looks incredible. I used to make a lot of Photoshop avatars for people, and I could do marvelous things with the text. I made it look like a clear diamond that has a tinge of green in it.

But nice work! Hope to see more of your work in the future. ;) Btw, a bit off-topic, but happy promotion! (party)

I have a severe disdain for photoshop created signatures.​

I have a severe disdain for photoshop created signatures.
Well, I like it. >.>
The text looks incredible. I used to make a lot of Photoshop avatars for people, and I could do marvelous things with the text. I made it look like a clear diamond that has a tinge of green in it.

But nice work! Hope to see more of your work in the future. ;) Btw, a bit off-topic, but happy promotion! (party)
Thanks! :D
Once again, thank you! :)
The picture looks quite good!
Finally, thanks! :D

Because it requires very little effort or self made graphics. I don't make a habit of praising work that is a mixed rehash of other people's work, but then again I might simply have impossibly high standards when it comes to "art".

Because it requires very little effort or self made graphics. I don't make a habit of praising work that is a mixed rehash of other people's work, but then again I might simply have impossibly high standards when it comes to "art".
Yeah, I happen to not be a very good artist like you, since you were able to draw your own and Tom's Roleplay character, so either slightly altering or completely copying someone else's work is pretty much all I can do as far as my own graphics.

I'll have you know that it required a lot of effort. Hmph.

You don't like self made graphics?!?!?

lack thereof I meant to write.

Do you take requests? I'd be willing to pay upto 25s for one of these. :)
Um, sure! Tell me what you want, and if it's within my limited skill, I'll make it.
Very nice, although its a bit vertically excessive imo. Color choice is great, but the font leaves something to be desired.
Nice job for a first time Photoshop job!
What do you mean by vertically excessive? And what about the font? Explain, please. :)

Um, sure! Tell me what you want, and if it's within my limited skill, I'll make it.

What do you mean by vertically excessive? And what about the font? Explain, please. :)
Can you post me one too? I was thinking somewhat a mantis, but with a huge star above his head :3
Good Luck, and thank you for spending your time on it if you do it.

Not bad for your first, but I still find it lacking. The character should be highlighted, not the text which isn't blending in with the background.

And ShadowShy, you would pay for this? |-(