First Steps

-crt2f7glNQWg24_mD1uL9TH_z2TTfMJinYfb8rlmvOAy-H8Rh_P4I2hgEDhVqf1xJ-qX0xCVE1XIylgkBYRoqIU_LqsCcpZBe553cxY3cRm96SBAVwPnbCAjbxNhBadbQ5sO6kh

8mDf3v0ctY_86023u5J-3WfSJDJ9gwy6IUN0lltLdeNzB2o4hknwcR7SvmhpqPUOFGdfFTCqpBwJkt7XvOIKY_u2AcpOJvOBNHp5eXs6zud7m64_iqkJI2PUyH-ANM0qXqwOkNph

cTpnnBPkkHNJaRmCqy63QCotTRWPGfhlLq2hPpRQu2GEfXi9cVvXNcltbpnnfLQSjILWHVBoqEMVBwsRxNoX3fkT9VH2XA8pdHD56AvL5hqoVBHUIRRyuoSAp7QfSHEhalzahsUF

The small tapping could be heard on the wooden floors along with shuffling. They were uneven and a baby's laughter greeted the rest of the sounds. "Good, Theo! Now come to Momma." Ida would let her fingers slip from the child's as he waddled back and forth. She kept her eyes on him and her hands out ready for his fall. "There you go." She encouraged with a gentle coo.

Smiling brightly, he revealed his two bottom baby teeth as he stomped awkwardly towards her. Squealing with glee as he ran into her arms. Ida chuckles and swoops up to twirl him around and place him down besides his sister. Now the twins, with time lost the rosy hair color. A deeper strawberry-blonde curls bobbed up and about as the two waddled towards their mother. They looked fairly alike, except Runa was the smaller one and freckles began to show.

Tarquin walked up to them with a ball in hand and threw it over towards Theoderic, who fell and the ball bounced to settle beside him. Letting out an energetic laughter, he clapped his hands then slapped the ball. Runa slapped his head resulting into poor little Theo crying. She giggled and slapped him again. Ida sighs and would carefully pry off the younger twin from the older. "Runa, you do not hit your brother!"

Runa's bottom lip poked out and trembled. Now both twins cried and Ida sighed.

Tarquin huffed at this and placed his small fists on his hips standing before the two. He placed a finger towards Runa to say, "No crying, you were mean and bad!" He spoke firmly which made Runa blink away her tears and Ida rose a brow. Then he pointed at Theoderic. "You shouldn't be so weak! You are a big brother to her. Not no baby!" Ida chuckles and shakes her head.

"They are both little and they will both learn. You should be a bit gentle, Tarquin." Ida said softly to the flushed boy. He turned to look at her and nods. "I just want them to be nice, Momma."

"Each person loves differently, though in time they will be."

cTpnnBPkkHNJaRmCqy63QCotTRWPGfhlLq2hPpRQu2GEfXi9cVvXNcltbpnnfLQSjILWHVBoqEMVBwsRxNoX3fkT9VH2XA8pdHD56AvL5hqoVBHUIRRyuoSAp7QfSHEhalzahsUF

Three years past and Ida was sitting at her desk. Carefully reading and writing as she looks over the paperwork. The door opens and a young blonde man walks in. He pauses and stood up straight. "I see that you are busy again, Ida. However, I believe you should see this." Reimund sounded very serious as he normally would. His cold gaze settling on Ida. Running her fingers through her hair, she sighs and straightens up.

"Of course." Slowly she stood up and lightly stretched her stiffened muscles. "What can I do for you, dear cousin?"

"Well, I know you wanted me to come to visit the children, however...I am unsure how to handle this." He admits and opens the door. The hall was quiet, clean. She frowned.

"It was ten minutes...Reimund are you kidding me?!"
Her fury rose.

"N-no it isn't that. Gah! Just follow me." He briskly marched forward to lead Ida to the courtyard.

The scene unfolds to Runa giggling and kicking up her legs as she rode on a rocking horse. Using a thin rope, she pulls back and smacks Tarquin and Theo who was tied to the rocking horse to pull her forward.

"I see what you mean, dear cousin. I am sorry." She calmly goes to free the two boys and punish Runa who did not have dessert that night.

Hehe, thank you @Shrykos_

-crt2f7glNQWg24_mD1uL9TH_z2TTfMJinYfb8rlmvOAy-H8Rh_P4I2hgEDhVqf1xJ-qX0xCVE1XIylgkBYRoqIU_LqsCcpZBe553cxY3cRm96SBAVwPnbCAjbxNhBadbQ5sO6kh

8mDf3v0ctY_86023u5J-3WfSJDJ9gwy6IUN0lltLdeNzB2o4hknwcR7SvmhpqPUOFGdfFTCqpBwJkt7XvOIKY_u2AcpOJvOBNHp5eXs6zud7m64_iqkJI2PUyH-ANM0qXqwOkNph

The small tapping could be heard on the wooden floors along with shuffling. They were uneven and a baby's laughter greeted the rest of the sounds. "Good, Theo! Now come to Momma." Ida would let her fingers slip from the child's as he waddled back and forth. She kept her eyes on him and her hands out ready for his fall. "There you go." She encouraged with a gentle coo.

Smiling brightly, he revealed his two bottom baby teeth as he stomped awkwardly towards her. Squealing with glee as he ran into her arms. Ida chuckles and swoops up to twirl him around and place him down besides his sister. Now the twins, with time lost the rosy hair color. A deeper strawberry-blonde curls bobbed up and about as the two waddled towards their mother. They looked fairly alike, except Runa was the smaller one and freckles began to show.

Tarquin walked up to them with a ball in hand and threw it over towards Theoderic, who fell and the ball bounced to settle beside him. Letting out an energetic laughter, he clapped his hands then slapped the ball. Runa slapped his head resulting into poor little Theo crying. She giggled and slapped him again. Ida sighs and would carefully pry off the younger twin from the older. "Runa, you do not hit your brother!"

Runa's bottom lip poked out and trembled. Now both twins cried and Ida sighed.

Tarquin huffed at this and placed his small fists on his hips standing before the two. He placed a finger towards Runa to say, "No crying, you were mean and bad!" He spoke firmly which made Runa blink away her tears and Ida rose a brow. Then he pointed at Theoderic. "You shouldn't be so weak! You are a big brother to her. Not no baby!" Ida chuckles and shakes her head.

"They are both little and they will both learn. You should be a bit gentle, Tarquin." Ida said softly to the flushed boy. He turned to look at her and nods. "I just want them to be nice, Momma."

"Each person loves differently, though in time they will be."

Three years past and Ida was sitting at her desk. Carefully reading and writing as she looks over the paperwork. The door opens and a young blonde man walks in. He pauses and stood up straight. "I see that you are busy again, Ida. However, I believe you should see this." Reimund sounded very serious as he normally would. His cold gaze settling on Ida. Running her fingers through her hair, she sighs and straightens up.

"Of course." Slowly she stood up and lightly stretched her stiffened muscles. "What can I do for you, dear cousin?"

"Well, I know you wanted me to come to visit the children, however...I am unsure how to handle this." He admits and opens the door. The hall was quiet, clean. She frowned.

"It was ten minutes...Reimund are you kidding me?!"
Her fury rose.

"N-no it isn't that. Gah! Just follow me." He briskly marched forward to lead Ida to the courtyard.

The scene unfolds to Runa giggling and kicking up her legs as she rode on a rocking horse. Using a thin rope, she pulls back and smacks Tarquin and Theo who was tied to the rocking horse to pull her forward.

"I see what you mean, dear cousin. I am sorry." She calmly goes to free the two boys and punish Runa who did not have dessert that night.

Hehe, thank you @Shrykos_