First Actions Of Secretary Of The City

Discussion in 'Regalian Roleplay' started by Carlit0o, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Carlit0o

Carlit0o Partnered Streamer Pog

AUTHORITY: Approved by LORD CHANCELLOR Constanze du Brierust on June 6, 307 A.C.
    SUBJECT: Secretary of City Orders
    DATE: June 6, 307 A.C.

City Ordinances, Act I
    1. Any Non-Civil Status, Outsider Status, Slaves, and Half-Races must carry an identification card on their person (or owner) within the Holy City. An identification card may be registered with a Violet Captain or above at New Greygate or either checkpoint upon the Old Town bridges. Caught not carrying your identification card will first lead to a fine of 25 regals, next strike a night in Greygate and a 25 regal fine, therein doubles in price each consecutive time afterwards.
    2. Any person caught littering within the Cathedral district shall be fined, 40 regals.
    3. Any person caught participating in a form of bounty hunting without a registered license with a Violet Captain or above shall be arrested, their equipment forfeit, and fined 40 regals.
    4. Any person seeking to publicly advertise their business must register their advertisement through the Secretary of Trade, stamped with their seal. Any advertisement without this stamp shall be fined, 50 regals.

*There is an inked claw mark sealed in lieu of a signature.*
    [​IMG]
    Cro-Zzhin Yaotl
    Qar-Digmaan,
    Secretary of the City,
    ArchDuke of the Southern Karteland,
    (Due to my error the previously mentioned build plans are being retracted due to a misunderstanding, I apologize. The laws remain in affect.)

• Winner Winner x 13
    • Like Like x 2
    #1 Carlit0o, Jun 2, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2019