Pending Review Fireflys In Regalia

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by indyfan98, May 9, 2019.

?

Should Fireflies/ Lightning Bugs be added to Massivecraft?

1. Heck yeah!

80.0%
  2. Maybe.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Aw Void naw... (A.K.A. "no")

20.0%
  1. indyfan98

indyfan98 I'm not narcissistic. I'm just better than you.

Hello. My suggestion is simple: since Summer is almost upon us, we should have fireflies at night. Here's how it would work, in my head at least. We would have XP orbs that float around, or maybe torch fire particles (since they fade in an out), giving the illusion of fireflies/lightning bugs. These could either appear and disappear at random places, or be attached to an invisible bat/other flying mob. The latter way allows them to fly around.

Now, I imagine you saying that this could cause lag, however, I've seen this done on other servers, and lag there did not seem to be a problem. I think this could provide a nice atmosphere to the city and the wilderness.

Though this suggestion is mainly for Regalia, maybe this could be added with the return of Massive Mobs to the survival world as well.

So, let me know what you think, and have a Massive day!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Ryria

Ryria i amne jusst a litle creechr

You can see fireflies at night with the dynamic surroundings mod. It adds different sounds ect, it’s really immersive.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1