Played Character Fiorenza Callista Lemieux, Daughter Of Beauty

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by canaaa, Oct 6, 2022.

1. canaaa

canaaa tea gremlin Staff Member PR2

───────────────══════════‹ •◦ ◦• ›══════════───────────────

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

[​IMG]

───━━──────
    "Hiiiiii! Come out of the entry, into the party - ugh, such a boorish Regalian tradition!"

[| Daughter of Beauty |]
    ━━━━━━━━━━━┛ • ˚ ♡ ˚ • ┗━━━━━━━━━━━
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    [​IMG]
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ━━━━━━━━━━━┓ • ˚ ♡ ˚ • ┏━━━━━━━━━━━
    ╭─────────────────────────────────────╮

So, what makes you think (what makes you think)
    I'm not in love? (I'm not in love?)
    And how could you know (how could you know)
    What's best for us, us, us? (What's best for us?)
    Why am I here (why am I here)
    Standing alone? (Standing alone?)
    Because I thought you
    wanted to dance.

SWEET / I THOUGHT YOU WANTED TO DANCE | TYLER, THE CREATOR
    ╰─────────────────────────────────────╯
    ━━━━━━━━━━━┓ ┏━━━━━━━━━━━

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

• ❤︎ || CHARACTER INFORMATION || to note one's identity. .ೃ࿐ 》
      • « FULL NAME » | Fiorenza Callista Marsalle-Looxois Beautécoeur Lemieux Colibri de Les Lilas.
        • Day to Day | Fiorenza Lemieux.
        • Meaning | Fiorenza Callista, born under the New Moon of March who holds Beauty closest to her heart, is descended from the family Lemieux and hails from Les Lilas of Monèrde, Ithania.
        • Address As | ❝A rose by any other name smells just as sweet.
          • » Miss Lemieux | A more formal, neutral address for Fiorenza. Her general use title.
          • » Mademoiselle Lemieux | The Ithanian version of the above. Fiorenza favors this version of her formal address due to the nod to her beloved culture. To be used when desiring a closer relationship than Miss Lemieux provides.
          • » (Miss) Fiorenza | Everyone loves hearing their name, but Fiorenza loves it more than anyone else due to her vanity. To be used when desiring to invoke friendship.
          • » (Miss) Fio | Fiorenza's all-time favorite nickname. Reserved for close friends and family members.
        • Occupations & Titles | ❝If I'm not, like, doing things,, IIIII'll prooobably go crazy or something.
          • » Hôterie | Guild Affiliation | Fiorenza is a proud member of the Hôterie guild, wielding charm, beauty, and wit to meet her devious ends. She joined the guild during her first semester at the École de Magie pour glorifier le Soleil.
          • » Hostess | Occupation | A famed partier known for her revels that attract guests of all kinds. The most legendary location she owns is the Pink Palace, a Tenpenny Tower apartment enchanted by Fiorenza's glamour magic to respond to any request of its inhabitants.
          • » Gossip | Occupation | Nobody loves drama like Fiorenza loves drama. Give it to her or get some from her - or better yet - cause some drama with her!
      • « PEOPLE » | Ailor/Fin'ullen.
        • Ancestry | Generations of Ithanian hosts affiliated with the Augur and Hôterie guilds, made rich from mining and re-investing their wealth into real estate on their sunny, beautiful island Hivre for parties that they rent out for vacation homes or event venues. Her father, Théodore Lemieux, is a Mageborn illusionist who caught the attention of her mother, the Beauty Arken.
        • Affinity | Arkenborn of Beauty.
      • « AGE » | Twenty-three years old.
        • Birthday | March 1st, 288 A.C. at exactly midnight, when the moon was at its highest.
        • Astrology | Pisces sun. Scorpio moon. Capricorn ascendant.
      • « GENDER » | Female.
        • Pronouns | She/her.
        • Preferred Terms | Feminine. Lady, queen, sister, wife, etc.
      • « SEXUALITY » | Bisexual.
        • Preference | Someone who is pretty and willing to go to great lengths for her. Bonus points if they are skilled in combat or other arts that Fiorenza lacks aptitude in.
        • Status | Single, but picky. Loosely attached to a few people, but she is the only common denominator.
      • « OCCULT » | Fiorenza is an Arkenborn of Beauty and a Mageborn.
        • Alignment | Exist.
    • ❤︎ || CORE CONCEPT || to note one's personality. .ೃ࿐
      • FAITH |Enjoy yourself, darling - I can fix whatever you break later, so having fun is the priority!
        • Overall Outlook | Fiorenza is a Unionist, favoring the Unions of Culture, Motherhood, Prosperity, and Burden. Of these Unions, she prefers Neall, the God of Visual Arts, over his twin brother Nolan, the God of Military Arts; Ness, Goddess of Mercy over Eora, Goddess of Medicine; and Caan over Kaldric, as she finds self-flagellation wholly unappealing. Despite her professed faith in Caan and Kaldric, Fiorenza uses her magic freely and openly at her pleasure, as she is of the mindset that she can "sin first and confess later" to seek the forgiveness she knows that Ness and the Everians will bestow upon her later. Her gatherings are unrestrained, known for being a roaring good time in only the most beautiful environments (often with many beautiful people in attendance), but also thick with dramatic encounters that make her venues resemble battlefields.
      • IDENTITY | I'm not just Fiorenza, dear. I'm Fiorenza Lemieux, which means Fiorenza better than you!
        • Who am I? | Raised in an old money Ithanian family always striving to outdo themselves at their next event, this Beautyborn has always been a darling in the eyes of not just society, but her grandmother Eliana, who refers to her as the most dazzling of all her crown jewels. A member of the Hôterie guild, Fiorenza lives for gossip, drama, fashion, beauty, and scandal, and to forever be the envy of others. Fiorenza refuses to beg for anything, period.
        • What have I achieved? | Winning the favor of His Imperial Highness Prince Reynaud, First Prince of the Regalian Empire. Crowned Regalia’s Sweetheart in said pageant for the Women and Other Category in 310 AC, as judged by Her Imperial Highness Princess Noor, First Princess of the Regalian Empire. Hosting the Digmaan Intan in her Tenpenny Tower apartment. Taking Sparks of Joy, one of the world's most exclusive substances. Speaking to the Ithanian Ambassador. Serving as the Minister of Morality during the du Poncaire administration of 311 AC. Owning a successful business.
        • What are my goals? | Fiorenza has her eyes set upon the title of Queen of Charmers, held by the most preeminent member of the Hôterie guild. Otherwise, she is constantly standing with perfect posture, walking with signature heel clicks, and smiling warmly in her efforts to be known, to be witnessed, and to be experienced, rather than simply just to be interacted with. She craves attention, time, and devotion, and has been known to allegedly enthrall people, keeping them firmly within her sphere and close to her side, although no one has ever been able to prove any manipulation on Fiorenza's part. The Beautyborn is constantly searching for new ways to be more fashionable, beautiful, cultured, and perfect in every way.
          • » MBTI Type | ENFP-T | The Campaigner.
          • » Alignment | Chaotic Neutral.
          • » Enneagram Type | The Nonconformist | 8w7.
    • ❤︎ || VISUAL INFORMATION || to note one's appearance. .ೃ࿐
      • TYPICAL APPEARANCE | I get all my beauty sleep to wake up like this.
        • Oddities & Mutations | Her mother, the Beauty Arken, blessed Fiorenza with silver irises that shine like mirrors and blue sclera that resemble a clear morning sky, as well as an ethereal, striking beauty that manifests in every feature she has, to the point where Fiorenza could feasibly be mistaken for a doll. Her magic revolves around beauty, glamour, and perception, and satiating the desires of those around her so that they are free to revel as they please.
        • At a Glance | The Beautyborn is five feet and three inches tall, often boosted by her signature high heels, and has a curvaceous hourglass figure, accentuated by her dresses made of Ithanian silk and other expensive materials. Her hair changes color to match her outfit and is often styled in a long, curly bob, but lengthens as desired. Fiorenza has wide, doe-like eyes colored like the moon rising in the daytime, with long lashes that flutter at her conversation partners. Her ears are slightly pointed at the tips, suggesting a partial Elven heritage. Her skin is a flushed bronze with warm blushes, glittering highlighters, and blended eyeshadows dusted over its surface. Her lips are usually done in a warm color on the pink-to-red spectrum. Fiorenza only wears the best of the best clothing, summoned from Beauty's infinite closet of styles and customized to her whims with an array of jewelry to match. She has medium-length almond-shaped nails, often in an Ithanian tip style or customized to her outfit or the time of year. Fiorenza has never been seen without a fan, even since birth.
      • SUMMARY OF APPEARANCE | ❝Stare as long as you like, sweetheart. I know I'm a work of art.
        • Eye Color | Silver irises, with blue sclera, invoking thoughts of moonlit mirrors and the sky.
        • Hair Color | Whatever goes with her outfit. Most commonly pink, otherwise.
        • Hair Style | Often a long, curly bob, but changes on a whim.
        • Skin Tone | Bronze and flawless. Decorated with magically applied cosmetics.
        • Clothing Style | Fashionable and iconic, in expensive fabrics and dripping with jewelry directly from Beauty's closet. Has never been seen without a fan in her life - not once.
        • Height | 5'3", or 160 cm.
      • Art Albums | Art Gallery

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

┎─────────━━━━──━━────────────────┒
    ━━━━━━━━━━━┛ ┗━━━━━━━━━━━

Well, I am imagining a dark lit place
    Or your place or my place
    Well, I'm not paralyzed, but I seem to be struck by you
    I wanna make you move because you're standin' still
    If your body matches what your eyes can do
    You'll probably move right through me on my way to you

──

PARALYZER | FINGER ELEVEN
    ━━━━━━━━━━━┓ ┏━━━━━━━━━━━
    ┖───────━━───────━━━━─────────────┚

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

• ❤︎ || PROFICIENCY INFORMATION || to note one's skillset. .ೃ࿐
      • 0 STRENGTH.
      • 0 CONSTITUTION.
        • › Familiar Disrupt. (Free, Ailor Heritage)
      • 2 INTELLIGENCE.
        • Shapeshift Pack. (Magic, Exist)
        • Wardrobe Pack. (Magic, Exist)
        • Oceanic Pack. (Magic, Exist) (Free, Ailor Heritage)
      • 7 WISDOM.
        • › Focus Command.
        • › Chase Command.
        • › Attack Command.
        • › Defend Command.
        • › Champion Command.
        • › Overwhelm Command.
        • › Resist Command.
      • 0 DEXTERITY.
      • 0 FAITH.
      • 5 MAGIC.
        • › Magic Cleanse.
        • › Magic Warp.
        • › Magic Revive.
        • › Magic Resist.
        • › Magic Counter.
    • ❤︎ || ABILITY INFORMATION || to note one's powers. .ೃ࿐
      • Arkenborn | Daughter of Beauty.
        • » Required Traits | Beauty Arkenborn can be any type of Elf (or Half), as the Beauty Arken is an Elven Shapeshifter. Exist Arkenborn eyes (silver irises with or blue eye-whites.)
        • » Optional Traits | Universal beauty.
        • » Mechanic One | Beauty Arkenborn gain the Mundane Shapeshift Pack for free. However, they can get the Magic version by re-buying it.
        • » Mechanic Two | Beauty Arkenborn can (with OOC consent), enchant a person to make them fall in love with them. This only applies where sexuality and gender would confer compatibility with the Target. (Hidden)
        • » Mechanic Three | Beauty Arkenborn can mend any ruined art, disgusting tasting food, shattered decorations, or otherwise dirty objects to their pristine and beautiful original shape and state, reverting time on them.
      • People | Ailor/Fin'ullen mix, Ailor dominant.
        • » Mechanic 1 | Ailor are masters of many languages. Even in languages they do not speak, if someone insults them, they will know.
        • » Mechanic 2 | Ailor are the preferential lords of the Regalian Empire, Ailor are by nature always considered more seriously for job applications and positions of authority.
        • » Mechanic 3 | Ailor willingly can close their heart and mind to certain emotions or their conscience, allowing them to commit acts of great evil without feeling bad.
        • » Mechanic 4 | Fin'ullen can Transform into Daphalar, turning part or whole parts of their body into Aquatic humanoids (think Merfolk), this is not a Disguise.
        • » Mechanic 5 | Fin'ullen, when using Persuasion Dice Rolls on Mystech, Arken, Arkenborn, gain +2 to their Persuasion Dice Roll, and the Persuasion Cap is also increased by +2.
        • » Free Packs | Familiar Disrupt and one pack of choice. (Ailor)
      • Magic | Mageborn.
        • » Alignment | Exist.
        • » Tier | Five. Fiorenza is a skilled illusionist and enchantress like her parents.
        • » Spells | Shapeshift Pack, Wardrobe Pack, Oceanic Pack, Magic Cleanse, Magic Warp, Magic Revive, Magic Resist, Magic Counter.
        • » Main Themes | Makeup, beauty, pearls, water, oysters, mirrors, illusions, perceptions, desires.
      • Command | Fiorenza has a strong presence, which allows her to encourage her allies in combat.
        • » Abilities | Focus Command, Chase Command, Attack Command, Defend Command, Champion Command, Overwhelm Command, Resist Command.
      • Alchemy Hobby | Focused entirely around fun first, then function.
        • » Common Concoctions | Beauty products, mood stabilizers, experience enhancers.
        • » Main Themes | Makeup and beauty, mental wellness, party products.
      • Medical Hobby | Theoretical knowledge that Fiorenza uses to aid both her alchemical hobby and her magical healing. Fiorenza is not capable of mundane healing.
        • » Realm of Focus | Field medicine, drug interactions, beautification procedures.
      • Guild Membership | Hôterie Order.
        • » Mechanic 1 | Hôterie Guild Members gain a +2 Bonus to every Persuasion Dice roll while also raising the Persuasion Cap by +2. This does not stack with the Persuasion Bonus from Adapt Point Buy Mindcontrol Pack.
        • » Mechanic 2 | Hôterie Guild Members gain Persuasion Bonuses depending on the number of Proficiency Points they haven't spent. If they for example only spent 4 out of 14 on Point Buy, they gain +10 Persuasion up to a cap of 14.
        • » Mechanic 3 | Hôterie Guild Members can become the ultimate Himbo/Bimbo/Thembeau. If they have not invested a single Proficiency Point in anything, their Persuasion Dice always succeeds (within reason on Event Profiles, consult DM).
        • » Mechanic 4 | When Hôterie Guild Members have established influence over a specific person, and they are in the same scene, the Persuasion Dice used on their influenced Target takes their Persuasion Stat for defense instead.
      • Dice Rolls | Battle of wills.
        • » Strength | 0 points invested. /roll 10.
        • » Constitution | 0 points invested. /roll 10.
        • » Intelligence | 2 points invested. /roll 12.
        • » Wisdom | 7 points invested. /roll 17. [If used for defense, /roll 15.]
        • » Dexterity | 0 points invested. /roll 10.
        • » Faith | 0 points invested. /roll 10.
        • » Magic | 5 points invested. /roll 15. [If used for attack, /roll 15.]
        • » Persuasion | 3 + 7 Wisdom + 2 Hoterie Persuasion Bonus (extends cap) = /roll 12. [When persuading Arken, Arkenborn, or Mystech, add +2 bonus to persuasion and raise cap by 2. /roll 14.]
    • ❤︎ || LANGUAGE INFORMATION || to note one's languages. .ೃ࿐
      • Native Languages | d'Ithanie, Altalar, & Common.
      • Learned Languages | Due to her time spent in noble courts, schooling, socializing, and eavesdropping on Aelriggans.
        • » Fluent | Anglian, Leutz-Vixe, Calem, Droque, Breizh.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

┎───━─━────━━──━━──━━──────────┒
    ━━━━━━━━━━┛ ┗━━━━━━━━━━

I'm so full of love I could barely eat
    There's nothing sweeter than my baby
    I'd never want once from the cherry tree
    'Cause my baby's sweet as can be
    She give me toothaches just from kissin' me
    When my time comes around
    Lay me gently in the cold, dark earth
    No grave can hold my body down
    I'll crawl home to her

──

WORK SONG | HOZIER
    ━━━━━━━━━━┓ ┏━━━━━━━━━━
    ┖────━━─────━━━━━━─────────────┚

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

• ❤︎ || PLOT HOOKS || reasons to engage. .ೃ࿐
      • DAY TO DAY: A perfect present.
        • » Fiorenza is an egotistical scion of the red-blooded aristocrat House Lemieux. She lives to party and satisfy her wants, which she often disguises with other, more altruistic reasons for hosting and providing for others.
        • » Beauty is egalitarian and everyone deserves some form of it, so everyone deserves to know and experience Fiorenza Lemieux, even if it is only once.
        • » Fiorenza is a member of the Hôterie guild and is constantly vying for the title of Queen of Charmers. With her silver tongue and the other tricks up her sleeve, she is confident that she will achieve her aims one day.
        • » Her favorite thing to be is the center of attention or the source of another person's jealousy. If someone wants something, she tends to make sure she has it, or at least something like it.
        • » Fiorenza floats around high society, never far from a fan or one of her adoring friends. Her common crowds are aristocracy and knights, but she also socializes with other Arkenborn and mages in the City. She is often a menace along with the other members of the Core Four of the Ithanian Lobby: Countess Auriane Belrose, Countess Fabienne du Poncaire, and Countess Suzenvaela Felaadar. Where one socialite flocks, more will surely follow.
        • » Fiorenza sometimes enters Crookback (with adequate protection), but only if she wants something from within.
        • » Fiorenza loves all gossip and is constantly hunting for it - the juicier the better. She tactically invites people to her gatherings and orchestrates events to cause big dramatic scenes that can keep hushed tongues waggling.
        • » Fiorenza is a Beauty Arkenborn obsessed with being the best, so she flexes her dominance upon the other Beautyborn. Her treatment of her siblings directly reflects how much of a threat she perceives from them, or simply just her current mood, as Fiorenza has a rather mercurial temperament.
        • » Fiorenza is incredibly wealthy and enjoys spending her coin lavishly. Price is not an object to her, as she has never had to work for her money a day in her life and expects to be a trophy wife to someone rich and beautiful one day.
      • BACKGROUND: A pleasing past.
        • » Fiorenza was raised in Les Lilas, a picturesque holding in Hivre Monèrde, the popular island Hivre where the Ithanian and Regalian ultra-wealthy vacation to escape from their lives and experience authentic Ithanian decadence. Her childhood and adolescence were spent among the stars, learning how best to tend to their needs as the perfect hostess who could function in ways that nobles enjoying her hospitality could not.
        • » Fiorenza had nothing short of a proper education for a budding Ithanian socialite, as well as a glamour mage descended from Beauty herself. She attended École de Magie pour glorifier le Soleil, the school founded by Regalian Chancellor Morgann Kade that specializes in entertainment, illusion, and deception - all essential skills for Fiorenza to acquire at the beautiful campus bathed in countryside sunshine.
        • » During her time at the École de Magie pour glorifier le Soleil, Fiorenza joined the Laria Laria Laria sorority (often referred to as Trilaria) as a legacy admission through her grandmother and even served as its president during her junior and senior terms. She was otherwise generally popular on campus.
        • » Fiorenza is the darling of her grandmother, Eliana Lemieux, who refers to her as the most dazzling of her crown jewels. She has always been given everything she asked for and provided special opportunities as her grandmother doted upon her. Fiorenza does not lift a finger to maintain the family properties in Beaulieu, ostensibly her responsibility, as Eliana runs it herself day-to-day while sending Fiorenza the leftover earnings from the Beaulieu properties as an allowance.
        • » Fiorenza is no stranger to the pageant circuit, with many titles under her belt. She finished in the top twenty at a Madame Vernier event, won Miss Soleil at École de Magie pour glorifier le Soleil her senior year, and currently holds the title of Regalia's Sweetheart.
      • MISCELLANEOUS: Small facts and rumors.
        • » Fiorenza is known for her incredible vanity, and a comment about her appearance can endear her to a person or make her swear a grudge against them to be held for months if not years on end.
        • » Fiorenza somehow manages to interact with anyone, as long as they are not offensive to the eyes and don't bring up how they could offend her other sensibilities.
      • TIE-INS: How could my character know Fiorenza from before she lived in Regalia?
        • » House Lemieux is an old money Ithanian house, affiliated with initially the Augur Guild as owners of the Lemieux Mining business, and then the Hôterie Guild from their home on the northern shores of Hivre Monèrde, famously the favored vacation spot for the wealthy who seek a taste of true Ithanian decadence. As the mining wealth poured in, the Lemieux began to buy beautiful properties across the island Hivre and rent them out to interested parties, to be used for either a stay during a vacation or as a venue for an event. They also began to host revels at other nearby properties, with varying invite lists depending on how exclusive the night had to be. (Your character is free to have attended one of these parties or to have stayed in one of these estates. Please contact me so we can work out what this looks like.)
        • » Fiorenza attended École de Magie pour glorifier le Soleil from 305 to 309 AC, with her first term in the fall of 305 and her final term in the spring of 309. She often took trips home and brought classmates with her, even over the short winter break or the long summer break. (Your character may have gone to school with Fiorenza, or perhaps they went home with her over a break to party and socialize at her family's properties., or they saw her at a party during one of her breaks.)
    • ❤︎ || LIFE STORY || to note one's past & their actions. .ೃ࿐
      • Origins | Once upon a time, there was a man who was a very talented Mage …
        • » Fiorenza's story begins with the entanglement of Théodore Lemieux, a talented illusionist, and the Beauty Arken. A dashing figure with a flair for the dramatic, Théodore crossed paths with Beauty during his work at the Moonlit Ball of 287 AC in Havenreach, Ithania, where he had performed his signature magic, Enchantement sous les étoiles. Intrigued by his ability to weave magic into a tapestry of wonder, Beauty took special notice of him and led him out into the garden after his performance.
        • » Beauty placed an oyster into his hands and told him to take good care of it before disappearing into the trance of the night. Stunned, Théodore cradled it gently in his hands and returned home for the evening, placing it on the windowsill facing the garden so that the oyster could bask in the moonlight.
        • » After some months of waiting, the oyster had grown incredibly large - enough to rival the size of a small dog. It had been awarded a pillow to rest on, and as the moon approached its highest point on the first of March, 288 AC, the oyster slowly opened to reveal a child curled inside. Her laughter drew first the staff, and then the family, who were delighted with her beauty from the first moment they saw her. Although none were so taken by her as her father and her grandmother, Eliana, were.
      • Childhood | Jealousy is a disease, sweetheart. I hope you get better soon. I hear it kills people, you know? Terrifying.
        • » Théodore, the sole unmarried child, as well as the youngest, had provided his mother with her first grandchild - much to the chagrin of his elder, married siblings who felt that he had cheated and stolen an honor that should have belonged to one of them. While Cataline, the second eldest and the first daughter, had always solidly been the favorite, her position was now usurped by Théodore as Eliana sought him out to arrange Fiorenza's future and spend as much time with her darling girl as humanly possible.
        • » Not to be outdone, Cataline had her first children within the year - a set of twins, Clarent and Charlise in November - and Frederick, the eldest brother, followed after with his daughter Ariette in February of 289 AC. Despite their efforts, Eliana had already fallen deeply in love with Fiorenza, and her place as the favorite was unchanged even with the addition of three other cousins. Cataline and Frederick were never able to truly accept this, so Fiorenza's childhood was filled with her aunt and uncle, as well as their children, scheming and plotting ways to bring her down a peg and expose Fiorenza and her father as a failure of a favorite so they could substitute themselves in her place.
        • » The only exception to this was her aunt Lenore, the second daughter and second-youngest child. She had always been quiet and somewhat forgotten along with Théodore, as Cataline and Frederick were the golden favorites. Now that the family dynamic had shifted towards favoring Théodore, she relished in the new era and often arranged the exposé of Cataline and Frederick's plans at the perfect moment to cause scandal and reinforce their now well-earned positions at the bottom of the family pecking order. Lenore had her daughter Elodie three years after Fiorenza, and the two cousins became fast, close friends.
        • » When Fiorenza was eight years old, she played dress up by herself in the mirror using her grandmother's clothes. She frowned in the mirror, wanting the dress in a different color, and was shocked when it responded to her wishes. This is the first recorded use of Fiorenza's inherent magic, although it is uncertain if its born nature is due to her father's Mageborn status or the powerful influence of her mother, Beauty.
      • Adolescence | Ah, the years I spent learning how brilliantly I could shine in this world, and how to achieve such a sparkle.
        • » When it became time for schooling and Fiorenza had proven herself to be a capable mage in her own right, there was simply no other choice for her education than École de Magie pour glorifier le Soleil, the same institution that her father had attended and where he developed his signature magic, Enchantement sous les étoiles. She was quickly admitted as a legacy student and entered the cutthroat Ithanian sorority rush process. In the end, she chose Eliana's sorority, Laria Laria Laria (commonly referred to as Trilaria), to further strengthen the bond between herself and her grandmother, much to the chagrin of her aunt Cataline and her cousins Charlise and Ariette.
        • » Fiorenza excelled in her studies, finding her natural glamour magic more than suited to the work that her school asked of her. She was active on campus, participating in stage plays and musicals as both an actress and a beauty consultant and serving Trilaria as vice president of decorum her junior year, then chapter president her senior year. Fiorenza also competed in the Miss Soleil pageant, which offered steep discounts on the tuition the school demanded as a reward for doing well in the competition. She placed top twenty her first year, top ten her second year, and first runner-up her third year, and won the title of Miss Soleil during her final year of study.
        • » When she was not studying at school, Fiorenza was home in Les Lilas tending to (and attending) the many parties that whirled around her - one night at one estate, and then she would wake up in the morning to head to the next estate to spend all day getting ready for another party that evening. It was here that Fiorenza honed her skills as the perfect hostess, and truly began to pride herself as the Princess of Parties.
      • Early Adulthood / Recent History | What can I say? I've been busy, darling...
        • » Fiorenza packs up and leaves the sunny shores of Ithania behind, hearing of new opportunities and grand parties. She arrives in late autumn, setting up shop with her first business and making her first social connections. Her fixation, at first, is on enchanting and using it to better people's lives, but the lack of foot traffic - and the abundance of fights - through her front doors causes her to shutter the Witching Hour after a few months and move to the other side of the then-Friendship Bridge to open La Belle Vie, her darling beauty store.
        • » Fiorenza is approached by Countess Fabienne du Poncaire to become the Minister of Morality for her administration of State Government. It is here that her friendships with Countess Fabienne, as well as Countess Auriane Belrose, Countess Suzenvaela Feladaar, and other members of Regalian high society, are forged in fire - as well as under fire, due to the high rate of assassination attempts occurring.
        • » Fiorenza earns the favor of Prince Reynaud, First Prince of the Regalian Empire, and wins the title of Regalia's Sweetheart as given by Princess Noor, First Princess of the Regalian Empire. She acquires her infamous Tenpenny Tower apartment, the Pink Palace (although its color often changes to suit her whimsy), as well as an apartment on Swan Street to entertain at her pleasure.
      • Present Day | Who knows what comes next? The next juicy event is always just around the corner.
        • » Fiorenza recently took Sparks of Joy at the Midnight Mirage event. While she did not fully experience the promised effects, she did feel them for the smallest part of a second - and has used this experience to expand her magical talents, developing new methods of using what has always been innate to her. She is very proud that she has taken one of the world's rarest substances.
        • » Fiorenza entertained the Digmaan Intan at her Golden Decadence party, co-hosting with fellow Beautyborn Fifi Labelle and Matahari, a Daughter of Avarice, at the then-nicknamed "Golden Palace" in mid-November, earning her some favor with the Digmaan as well as a Coin of Greed, which she intends to spend as she pleases.
        • » Fiorenza is putting clear effort into her desires to become the true Queen of Charmers, now that all the pieces of the puzzle seem to have come together - all she has to do is assemble them.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Credits
    Art by MonMarty
    Graphic by canaaa on canva

Smaller Side Clouds
    Big Circle of Clouds
    Formatting by Rowet! If you like how this looks, ask Rowet for permission to use this formatting template. If you have permission, contact me and I will send you my version of this application in BB code and in rich text (Google Doc) so that you too can have a cute lovely application for your character! Thanks, Rowet!
    (Formatting last edited 4 December 2023.)

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Powerful Powerful x 12
    • Winner Winner x 4
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
    #1 canaaa, Oct 6, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2023
  2. Mollymock

Mollymock Regalian Citizen

Claiming this app for review. Expect a reply shortly.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. Mollymock

Mollymock Regalian Citizen

Approved

4. canaaa

@Mollymock Messed with the aesthetics (instead of everything on its own bullet, I condensed a little) and changed Biotics patent to Hair-chem Patent. Need a review tick! :)

Edit: added links to wiki pages to headers for quick access and changed cat type from Siamese to Anglian Missier.

#4 canaaa, Oct 16, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2022
  5. BiBiBirdie

BiBiBirdie The Bird Monarch

Approved!

6. canaaa

@BiBiBirdie app rewritten! new prof layout, new backstory, new name that's cuter, new vibes. >:3c

7. BiBiBirdie

BiBiBirdie The Bird Monarch

Approved.

8. canaaa

@BiBiBirdie magic points rearranged w/ spell point buy update, 1 con moved to wis for artificer pack, west linguist pack swapped out for empire linguist pack, faith paragraph retouched

9. ChapterDeath

ChapterDeath Roof that speaks Vampire Staff Member Lore2

approve