Final Acceptance

Final Acceptance

(Hey, this is a snippet of my characters turning, from isladar to an Alias bloodline. Hope you like it! First time story writing so tips are appreciated)

Jason was kneeled down, lashings on his back and blood trickling down his arms. As he looked up before him stood the man he would one day call family. Achranack, standing with his devices in one hand, ready to lash and destroy his body further. If he failed to comply. Jason, with his pride still in tact spoke "You won't get me to break. I still have the leverage. I still am the only one here who can make shit for you." Achranack only laughed at his words, raising his hand and cracking the whip on his chest. "You are going to be family. The Shade family. Now accept it, or we can go on, it's already been three days."

Jason spat at his boot. And looked him in the eyes "I wont. I never will. You want me to make you things I would never make. And promise me nothing but pain. I came here to heal others not hurt them."

Achranack scoffed at his response. Shaking his head "You had your chance. Get the water trough. Take that pointless air out of his lungs."

Jason looked in fear as they came out with the trough. Dunking his head in, until near loss of consciousness. And then letting him breathe, rinse, and repeat. For days the torture continued each day Achranack came in with the same thing. A wine glass. Filled with blood and wine. Asking him to drink, if he refused the torture continued. He lasted for weeks… but eventually his will broke. As Achranack came in that morning "Hello Jason, what will it be today?"

Jason could hardly muster the voice. Shaking in fear "I-I drink. T-Today." He couldn't believe his own words, he had to submit to this man's deranged ideals. He was hopeless… truly so. But it wasn't long after he said it that the wine glass was being poured down his throat. Tears streaming down his face. After the deed was done. They chained him down, and left him to turn… each day he cried. Losing more and more of himself… until he too had become the monster before him. He had turned, and there was no going back.