Fey's Dumb Doodles

Feyona

Lord
Reaction score
Hahhaa so I decided to draw a couple of things recently in slow succession because I get bored sometimes.

I'll just kind of post them here, probably

But first of all this one's from last night. The T'oree are just ridiculously cute and I'm making one so here's a little preview of him:

frcstUS.png
[/spoiler

m5f55S8.png

Current bookmark I pixellated and am now cross stitching for coworker ouo

KDxzilj.png

So I've slowly started getting more and more attached to Na'im since I decided to use him for the summer festival <3
An idea of some of his scar patterns...at least, the ones visible with his cloak on

@Vyi @PandaSkies this is the Qadir you derps kissed.

Would you be willing to allow me to use your images in my video series about MassisveCraft's lore, your "doodles" are really quite nice and just what I need to round out my images.

Would you be willing to allow me to use your images in my video series about MassisveCraft's lore, your "doodles" are really quite nice and just what I need to round out my images.
I'm sorry, I'm not really confident enough in my ability for my work to appear as features in anything representing MassiveCraft. I feel like there are much better artists suited for that need, so please don't ;n;

I'm sorry, I'm not really confident enough in my ability for my work to appear as features in anything representing MassiveCraft. I feel like there are much better artists suited for that need, so please don't ;n;
Well, I'll respect that and thank you for considering.

Last edited: