Few Questions From A Returning Player

Discussion in 'Help Central' started by Darklord5050, Jan 27, 2020.

1. Darklord5050

Darklord5050

So its been a while since I've played MassiveCraft (first joined in late 2012, last played in 2015 I think). I'm thinking of returning, but I'm curious about a couple of things:

• Does faction land still reset after 30 days of inactivity? Someone in-game told me it still does, but then the system where a player's power resets after 10 days of inactivity has me confused. Is it still 30 days or has it changed?
    • Does the map still automatically regen unclaimed chunks back to their original, untouched state? It used to not exist, and when it was added to the server, I lost a whole underground storage base because I hadn't claimed it :(
    • What happened to the # of players? I've checked on the server a few times now, and it's always just been around 40 players or so, instead of the 150 or so that would be on back in 2015.
    • Also, it's sad to see only one map for Factions survival now, instead of 3 or 4. I remember playing on Ithania, Fenderfell, Teled Methen (I was there for its launch), etc.
    • Finally, I'm wondering if there's a way to restore my player data, as my FirstPlayed data, money (thousands of Regals), etc have all been wiped since I last played.

Anyway, thanks for any info you have to share! :)

2. Jalapeno690

Jalapeno690 Any vodka?? Supremium
    1. City of Gilead

1.yes it does
    2. No massive restore was disabled
    3. Peak time is now American time where you can expect up to 150 online
    4. Yea change of owner
    5. No everyone lost their data in the reset of August 2018

3. Darklord5050

Darklord5050

Ok thanks for the help. Also, if I were to claim land and then be offline for more than 10 days (and my power would then reset), would the land be at risk of being overclaimed by another faction, or does power only affect how and when you can claim new land?

4. Zacatero

Zacatero all panic, and no disco Staff Member Quest2
    1. *✴︎ Cadun ✴︎*

Your power gets reset and you get kicked from your faction in one fell swoop. Both are results of being "inactive" in the system. So if you are the only leader/officer, then yes you going inactive would disband your faction.

5. Darklord5050

Darklord5050

hm that kinda sucks. Do your locked chests work the same way, or do those locks just never expire? I can't remember what the system for those used to be like regarding expirations/inactivity

#5 Darklord5050, Jan 28, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2020
  6. 65jes89

65jes89 Leader of SunKiss Supremium
    1. -={The Great Kingdom of SunKiss}=-

Same way.

The reason it says 10 days in the system is because you, and your faction are new. The expiration goes up to 30 days after being active on the server a couple days and having faction for a few days.