Feiooos Build Desk

feiooos

Raptoom's Skullcracker
Reaction score
Website
miew.pt
Faction
Raptum
So here I am looking at the forums and I just found a new thread category, Builds show-off! Just what I needed :P
So I thought of showing my buildings on Massivecraft from my earliest to my latest.

I consider my biggest accomplishment in this server the foundation of the best Orc faction I've seen. And although there were a few Orc factions around - some I never seen them because I've not been always active - none has been like Pariahfolk. I feel like it should be showed off to some folks that seek inspiration or simply for tell a bit of Massive's history.

Here is Pariahfolk, now sold to the server, and a bunch of screenies. Most of them were built by me, CptSabis and Eltongo, both inactive.

And no Pariahfolk, the player, is not responsible for anything related with this faction looking, despite the rumors. He was just a member, a family member.
GCEklpr.png

jcHJErp.png
RkteIez.png

PsXoXtE.png

My humble hut :)
Vb7ywxm.png

QHdZfJs.png
ak0kSD8.png

Later, when I went back from inactivity, me, CptSabis and Eltongo decided on building an evil faction, Crematorium. Turns out we never actually made it and eventually became my storage. But here is the screenies :D
jFJl8x5.png
7Jd0H2f.png
l2nIDeO.png
zhFkM5n.png

Right after Crematorium was made I joined my girlfriend's faction Brightshore, where I made a few random houses and hangout builds for it :)
zBy6lrx.png
FwfSZo4.png
HJAV2M2.png
HB0rXTZ.png

But eventually we all went inactive at Brightshore... And came back with a new project - with the name of Sandkeepers.
sYi2Iek.png

This was a remake of my old Orc faction, after it finnaly got deleted from the survival worlds. We planned on building an Orc village with all substantial workshops needed for any faction survival. We made ourselves known again, although I couldn't leave the faction where I am now, with all my friends, which is Raptum.
XZ5zjFq.png

DL5sEyd.png

ig6UF7W.png

OrRTr6d.png

rR8lXKM.png

MczlPRp.png

dZme1Pi.png

0GDwNuw.png

Although before we stopped with PariahFolk project we began a new one. A pirate themed faction. It was inspired by the Portuguese Empire during the Age of Discovery. One of the biggest nautical myths were solved by a Portuguese fleet that crossed the so called Cape of Storms (Cabo das Tormentas, in Portuguese). That's where this new faction got it's name Tormentor. The faction itself was run inside a copy of a Galley.
EgLsFe1.png

hHSeuCj.png

YvhKS3c.png

76sjazq.png

jeGNSic.png

lXAf60U.png

jGrK4Zj.png

ln5vG1Z.png

Vp0SZ9z.png

WIaUh8r.png

GU5g26S.png

qxtaYOM.png

09BdDhd.png

VbLfnSX.png

Ii35uOt.png

f9cMH4M.png

04d62Xt.png

This is my current faction and where most of my friends are in. In Raptum I've built a Warzone Arena (which got deleted afterwards) and our current Fhome building which was thought to be used for The Qaliphate, Raptum's Empire at the time. It is a merge between the famous Hanging Guardens and the Pyramid of Babylon.
BKmZaU6.png

0jBRxwe.png

Pxn0x34.png

SWOANTe.png

jZ1ukAm.png

HaTlRHG.png

And that's it so far! :D

JKTiSSH.png

Last edited:
Is that an airplane in the background of the second Brightshore image?

Also, like your current project cause it reminds me of a brand new Petra.​

Your architecture is really solid. The overall designs are amazing and interesting! I think you'd benefit if you diversified your block usage a tad more or added on more ornamentation with smaller blocks like fences; with the exclusion of the ship. I don't see how else you could improve the ship. Its pretty awesome. Some of the builds just seem to have solid spaces of purely one kind of block. Like the red roof on the Pariah V2. If you mixed in some wood or other red blocks just to break up the color a bit and add to the flavor.

Your architecture is really solid. The overall designs are amazing and interesting! I think you'd benefit if you diversified your block usage a tad more or added on more ornamentation with smaller blocks like fences; with the exclusion of the ship. I don't see how else you could improve the ship. Its pretty awesome. Some of the builds just seem to have solid spaces of purely one kind of block. Like the red roof on the Pariah V2. If you mixed in some wood or other red blocks just to break up the color a bit and add to the flavor.
Thank you! I will follow your suggestions next time I build (in 10 years from now on).
I have never been a huge fan of placing blocks for the sole posing purpose. I always try to find a reason on why blocks or structures are built that way. So yeah some parts of what I build will be a little bit empty or bland, by choice. I did try to explore something going on on the roof of PariahFolkv2 but I didn't find anything interesting.

Anyways I consider all of the builds above finished, so I won't change anything but I do like constructive criticism and will explore new and richer ways to build, so thank you again! :)

A pirate themed faction. It was inspired by the Portuguese Empire during the Age of Discovery. One of the biggest nautical myths were solved by a Portuguese fleet that crossed the so called Cape of Storms (Cabo das Tormentas, in Portuguese). That's where this new faction got it's name Tormentor. The faction itself was run inside a copy of a Galley.
EgLsFe1.png
YvhKS3c.png

76sjazq.png

jeGNSic.png

lXAf60U.png

jGrK4Zj.png

ln5vG1Z.png

Vp0SZ9z.png

WIaUh8r.png

GU5g26S.png

qxtaYOM.png

09BdDhd.png

VbLfnSX.png

Ii35uOt.png

f9cMH4M.png

04d62Xt.png

And that's it so far! :D
1 of my first factions on massivecraft. Had a great time there with all of you guys ;D

Great build btw!

Last edited: