Fall Festival

Discussion in 'Player Events' started by Annie_Short, Oct 20, 2021.

?

What events would you like to see more of?

1. Dances

5 vote(s)
    45.5%
  2. Feasts/Dinner Parties

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  3. Shows (plays, music, etc.)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Shops and Games

5 vote(s)
    45.5%
  5. Other? (DM Me if you want to work on it together I love helping with events!)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Annie_Short

Annie_Short that short girl

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

Everyone could use a day of relaxing and enjoyment after such harsh times for the past month. This caused the Grand Duchess Nordhjem to host a fair consisting of local businesses, fun games, and of course free food and other items supplied by House Nordhjem! We need to lift the spirits of those around us and the best way to do that is through reconnecting with our communities and making new ones. This is a time of change, reflection, and reconstruction, we should all do the same to ourselves. The Grand Duchess wishes for people to support those who have struggled and if you are not able, please come and enjoy yourselves with friends and family to just reconnect! Also a friendly reminder, the money you spend will go to helping businesses pay back lost inventory and damages. Let’s be honest as well, I think everyone may need a good meal and company.

Activities & Shops

Fun Fair Games
    -
    Pumpking Carving and Painting
    -
    Large Feast for All to Enjoy!
    -
    Nook & Cranny
    -
    The Griffith Winery
    -
    Weaving Wishes
    -
    Burning Bridges Medical Clinic
    -

More shops will be added soon!

Shop Owner interested in a stall or in contributing items for the public? Send a letter! (Discord: 《◭Annie◮》#1073) I will be accepting stores till the 24th!

-Autumn reminds us to see the beauty in change, no matter how hard it may be.-

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

When? October 28th at 5:30 EST
    Where? Festival Grounds (/tp FestivalGrounds)
    Who? Everyone! (Be on good behavior and if you wish to cause a ruckus, DM me so we can set something up!)
    Why? I want to start getting back into hosting and I think everyone is dying for some shop and chill rp with peeps they haven’t talked to!

[​IMG]

• Powerful Powerful x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    #1 Annie_Short, Oct 20, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2021