• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

Falcon's Armory Seeking Craftsmen

OnyxXIII

Sufet of Carthage
Reaction score
Roleplay Guilds
House Winslough
The Winslough Forge is seeking skilled craftsmen to man their Forge and create masterpieces. Craftsmen will be compensated amply for their skills and work. Dwarvish craftsmen are especially desired, though craftsmen of any race and walk of life are welcome to apply.
Even those without the skills to work the forge are welcome to apply to help man the shop counter and take commissions for our craftsmen.

We are hiring smiths and gem cutters mainly, but woodcarvers and tailors are welcome to apply as well, as their work may be helpful as well.

(Premium players are especially wanted, to help with /lore items)

(The Winslough Forge is also hiring artists; we provide a forum to provide relatively easy works of art to RPers interested in art. The Winslough family does not take any part of the price of the art, and the artist may set their own prices.)

Apply here: https://forums.massivecraft.com/threads/the-falcons-armory-winslough-forge.64991/

I know this sounds like I'm copying Jared, but I do genuinely have a soft spot for dwarves...

We pay top salary, guys. Definitely pay more than Jared.