Archived Faith Of Estel Re-write

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.

EpicAidan1

The guy that is there.
Reaction score
Faction
Those cool SK kids
Hello friends,
First of all I apologize if this post is in the wrong place or if it is in the wrong format, I don't post on the forums much.

My suggestion is for a re-write of the Faith of Estel wiki page, my reason for this is that it doesn't say to much about the actual religion, all it says is who Estel and the four are, it doesn't say much about the practice of the religion unlike the Unionism page which talks about beliefs, worship, sacraments, and history, along with others. The Faith of Estel page should also have these since I have known many people who rp as elves and it would enrich their rp

Pros:
. This would give players whose characters believe in this religion more to rp about
. It would help non elven players understand this religion as well
Cons:
. It might take up time while players have not had much of a problem with this before

Thank you for reading this, EpicAidan1

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Thank you for the thoughts, but a Faith in Estel rewrite is already in the works. I hope to have it published within the next month, due to finals and exams being right now. Consider the entire page as it stands to be incompliant, because that is what it is. For a sneak peak, look at the Great Forces lore page. Thanks!

Thank you for the thoughts, but a Faith in Estel rewrite is already in the works. I hope to have it published within the next month, due to finals and exams being right now. Consider the entire page as it stands to be incompliant, because that is what it is. For a sneak peak, look at the Great Forces lore page. Thanks!
Ok thanks, good to know