By seoulmate on Jul 14, 2020 at 9:03 PM
  1. seoulmate

seoulmate Queenbreaker Staff Member PR2

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

For this Spotlight, we are happy to showcase Arthas, which is a Faction created by longtime player Sevak! Staff sat down with them and asked them a few questions about their wonderful little home!​

Q: When did you first join MassiveCraft? What attracted you to the server?
    A: I joined in late 2014 and was interested in the idea of a factions MMORPG with no grief. I stayed because of the seemingly complex conflicts that were occurring between all types of factions at the time.

Q: What made you, the leader, start the faction?
    A: I started my faction less than a month after joining, and aside from a brief time in qgmk's Mag in 2015, I've led my own faction ever since. I enjoy bringing people together and I wanted to become a key component in the conflict on the server.

Q: Is there anything your faction specializes in?
    A: Arthas specializes in PvP but we strive to create an environment for new players and roleplayers as well.

Q: Who are some of the most notable players in your faction?
    A: Arthas is filled with notable players. The infamous flamer Shaneski, the Darkroom King Traxex30, staff members and ex staff members including myself, Lumbo, Takedown__, CnocBride, Julu8, PvPers who've been on massive for 5+ years such as Yoloorange, waminer, Magicalwettoast, spoonly, Drewrat24, Miracle678, thunderspark13, Niften, and so on.

Q: Tell us something about the place your members live.
    A: Many long term members live in independent storages, though a handful live in our new city just northeast of spawn.

Q: What makes your faction unique?
    A: Our community has existed for 5+ years and many of us have been friends for nearly 6. Arthas is more of a friend group than a faction. We play other games like Valorant, CSGO, Civilization, Black Ops Zombies, etc, as well as having movie nights in discord and anyone is welcome to join.

Q: What are your plans for your faction in the future?
    A: We're currently working on expanding our city and have recently begun openly recruiting players into our faction.

Q: What would you like to see next as a feature for Survival/Factions? Are you excited at all for the upcoming world?
    A: I'd like to see steps taken to start bringing in new players more effectively. And not really. I don't have any issue with Essalonia and would prefer to not to lose our builds.

Q: How did you get into Factions/Survival in minecraft?
    A: It was so long ago I can't remember. I tried multiple servers with grief factions and just couldn't get into it. I wanted to build larger bases and kept getting annoyed when I'd log on to find everything blown up.

Q: Anything else you'd like to share?
    A: Buy things at shopsquare 20

We want to thank Sevak for answering these questions and allowing us to come take pictures of a few of your players! If you're looking to join a Faction, perhaps Arthas can be your new home!​

[​IMG]

• Like x 6
    • Powerful x 2
    • Immersive x 1
    • Thank You! x 1
    • Informative x 1

Comments

Discussion in 'Server News and Announcements' started by seoulmate, Jul 14, 2020.