Archived Factions Should Have Customizable Ranks

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

XxXYaJrAbXxX

Kingdoms Baby!
Reaction score
Faction
Jaholdril
I was on Massivecraft the other day and looking at some really big factions with about 50 members+ in, and I saw that some had made their own new rank by adding an extra "*" in the title and thought maybe they could add this feature so you can then customize the permissions for that rank too. What are your points of view people of Massivecraft?

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
when cay gets past the rather large & complex hurdle of sharding his next project will be a version 2 of factions :) and customized ranks is one the things on the list popular enough to be added :P so have patience my friend

when cay gets past the rather large & complex hurdle of sharding his next project will be a version 2 of factions :) and customized ranks is one the things on the list popular enough to be added :P so have patience my friend

Very excited for this to happen. :)

People really need to check recent suggestions before adding there own, was exactly the same suggestion just a few days before. But Guess i need to answer it, again...

Official statement:
No new features will be added to the current faction plugin. Cayorion, the creator of the plugin will start coding a new version of the plugin called Factions 2. Custom permissions is already an idea that have been intended to include a long time.

Can i lock this thread?

Yes and sorry about not reading to previous threads on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.