Factions Quest Hosting

Discussion in 'Questing' started by Conflee, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Conflee

Conflee Me an the bois at 3 am lookin for BEANS!

This idea is a bit of a solution for the "What about Quests" quest-ion. Since the Quest Worlds are being removed, I had the idea that Quests could be placed in the public spaces of Factions, with some form of Application.

Already, Trade is being pushed into Factions Cities, with the removal of the Market. Adding Quests and other attractions will only further help blend the Roleplay and Factions sides together.

A bit short but a simple suggestion.

2. Enkiduu

Enkiduu Looming

There was a Quest world being worked on before the reset was announced and it should still be released as planned.

The idea of quests being "placed" by players have been brought up before. Recently there was an update to the Quest plugin that made it much more versatile and may allow something like this to happen.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lyee

Lyee Your Best Enemy

I love this idea, and it reminds me a tiny bit of an idea I posted awhile back. I think it could definitely spice up the factions world, and make it a bit more fun. The only concern of mine is that it would take away from the questing world, though I suppose pvp being disabled there should be draw enough. Also sorry necro