Archived Factions - Additional Lines Of Text For /f Motd

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Reaction score
Hello there. Something I realized when I was working on setting my faction's message of they day is that I have multiple things I would live for my faction members to see when they log on, but I just can't fit it all in there. And even if I manage to fit some of it in, I still have to retype it all if I want to redo one portion.

So I was thinking, could be possible get it to where you do something along the lines of /f motd 1 [text], and this would put it on the first line, and carrying over to the second line if needed.

Example:

Code:
Faction Messages Of The Day:

Example:
Run commands:
  • /f motd 1 We are at war. Be cautious when going outside
  • /f motd 2 Taxes have been altered.
  • /f motd 3 New city is being worked on.
Code:
Faction Messages Of The Day:
1. We are at war. Be cautious when going outside.
2. Taxes have been altered.
3. New city is being worked on.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I like this idea. However, i would change it so that you can simply type more. Having to type a command for each line/subjct could get a bit repetitive, and I would like to just read it all as one big block/ paragraph.

I like this idea. However, i would change it so that you can simply type more. Having to type a command for each line/subjct could get a bit repetitive, and I would like to just read it all as one big block/ paragraph.
That would be great yes, but this is hindered by the Minecraft imposed character limit in your text field when you are typing. This is the only work around to my knowledge.

That would be great yes, but this is hindered by the Minecraft imposed character limit in your text field when you are typing. This is the only work around to my knowledge.
I hadn't thought of that.
Maybe have the leader( or whoever is setting the message) do /f motd (text) multiple times, but it still appears as a single chunk of text?