Archived Faction Role Play Applications

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

indyfan98

I'm not narcissistic. I'm just better than you.
Reaction score
a crappy hole in the ground, Pennsylvania.
Faction
ProudhammerClan
Let's face it. There are so many factions on Massivecraft, newer factions get over shadowed. Not to mention, some people make faction with stupid names just to be funny. Sadely, so many factions with good intentions are just, ignored.

An idea would be getting you faction "roleplay approved." This would work similarly to roleplay character approval. You would fill out a form that would include things like government type, allowed races, etc. These factions would then be recognized as official factions in the lore, similar to character approval.

The purpose for doing so would be similar to character approval as well. One idea I have is that the leader of that faction will have his/ her name appear in a different color in recruitment chat. For big time roleplayers, this will let them know the competent roleplay factions apart from the less experienced.

You would put the backstory, enemies, allies, leaders, and other things on the page.

I think this should be done because I am sure you would like your faction to stand out from a faction called "mAi Epik fAksiOon!"

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
This is actually a process that can be done (last I checked), but people don't do this normally due to changes they may have to make to their faction. Other than that, the part about making it stand out from stupidly named factions *cough*Biggums*cough* is a rather good idea.

+1 support

If they want it to be a role play faction they should then apply for it. But if its just to make a faction..Well cant say people would like it....

We already have roleplay factions that can be approved and fitted into actual lore. The maiar federation might be one of these factions. I agree with you that it would be easier if they gave us an application sheet to fill out for it.

I think the idea isn't that they have to get the idea approved to make a faction, but if you are making a faction for the purpose of Role-playing among the server's lore, then you would need to get that approved for it to be official, just like Role-play staff approve characters.
I support this idea, as it will be a lot more fun to recognize a faction as lore compliant from another that isn't - Allowing me to distinguish which factions to RP with, and which to leave to their pvping, and hanging around.

I think the idea isn't that they have to get the idea approved to make a faction, but if you are making a faction for the purpose of Role-playing among the server's lore, then you would need to get that approved for it to be official, just like Role-play staff approve characters.
I support this idea, as it will be a lot more fun to recognize a faction as lore compliant from another that isn't - Allowing me to distinguish which factions to RP with, and which to leave to their pvping, and hanging around.
Yes, I agree this is a better interpretation..I support THIS one

Yeah, I guess even if you did increase the quality of factions, there wouldn't be as many players. It just bugs me when there's factions that have no purpose, but that's just me.

Supported. 1+

I agree 100% but on the other hand, i think that the faction should have decent build (that are realistic) and can hold sturdy government, this does not mean just because the town looks like the slums it is bad, it means that i think the town needs to look as if it were really fitting in with the time period, like regalia, nothing much looks any modern.

All i am trying to say is that the builds in the city/town should be well put together to be a official rp town

Status
Not open for further replies.