Archived Faction Recruitment Showing Up On Home Page

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Overlordqwerty

Traveler
Reaction score
Title basically says it all. I think threads from the faction recruitment forum should show up on the forums home page when posted in. This is because new members may not know how to navigate to the recruitment threads and thus, never find them. Alternatively there could be a link on the forums home page that goes to the faction recruitment forum. I believe at least 1 of these things is needed because it would help new members find a faction.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Only small argument is that you could also send people to Regalia to recruit.. Some of the newest players don't even KNOW about the forums from the start. Likewise, it says in the Regalia spawn to join a faction, in which the new players start to ask around and get invited that way before they get a chance to look at the forums. In all honesty, I would rather the forum homepage NOT be flooded with "Lanilor now looking for members" or "Whitespire needs you!" I'd rather look at the forums to see things that I can't see by looking in general chat. That's just my opinion on the subject.

^ Hiddenmonkey makes a good point. Its part of roleplay to recruit in Regalia and find people.

Mine did :D fixing that right now.

I think the Roleplay Character section fills up the home page too much. that is y only complaint

I don't understand. Why would it be hard to navigate these forums? The layout is solid and fluid, and very organized. The bests forums I have ever used for any game/server. As for faction recruitmrnt, I'd say 70% of people recruit in-game by advertising their faction in general chat. Some people post on the forums for recruitment, but most do it in-game.

Status
Not open for further replies.