Archived F Access Pvp Yes

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero_00

Should have paid the fine
Staff member
Game
Reaction score
Faction
Sovereign
I propose adding the option to the f access commands that allows you to turn on PVP in choice chunks. I feel this would both add to the RP immersion for factions and allow the creation and use of faction buildings like coliseums. I'm aware for PVP training you can go to remus but it would be a nice option for factions to have should they want for whatever reason to enable friendly fire in certain chunks. Maybe the chunk could give a warning similar to "decreased access" "Faction PVP Zone" or something of the sort.

Thoughts on this?

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Unfortunately I feel this would get abused, e.g - in the middle of a raid people type f PvP access no just to save there sorry butts

Unfortunately I feel this would get abused, e.g - in the middle of a raid people type f PvP access no just to save there sorry butts
Im sure it would only be for people in that faction to fight, however it would still be abused, people can use it to afk train.

Im sure it would only be for people in that faction to fight, however it would still be abused, people can use it to afk train.
As far as I know, this is not possible. Although they could get xp by killing faction members, it would be hardly anything compared to the xp gained in a darkroom.

All you have to do is give it a WarZone flag, without the WarZone claims. I'll look into it tomorrow, and see what I can find that could do this.

3sbxdj.jpg

It would take one hell of a while to do that. Gaining McMMo on players takes a very good long while, compared to a darkroom. Let alone, there really aren't any skills that level up from being Melee'd, are there? Acrobatics is one, but again, it would take a shit-ton lot longer to do so.

i like this idea, this will make more rp/pvp inside of factions and not only in Regalia. but as said before someone can use the plug in pvp situations (which should be punished) I think also that there should be a way to turn an amount of chunks no-pvp area inside of a faction. There are factions that want to be pacific there should be a way to make that happen. to avoid exploits of this i guess there should be something like: for the 10 claims a player have 2 could be non pvp area, which means that if you want to have a pacific RP only faction you would have to recruit lots of players. When i say non pvp i say safe zone.

I feel that a better way to go about it would be to add it as an entirely different permission. That is to say, claiming is one set of permissions and this is another. Here's how I think it would work/look:

Lea Off Mem Rec All Tru Neu Ene
Yes Yes No No No No No No Territory (Claiming)
Yes No No No No No No No Warclaim (Claiming Warzone)

Land/Warclaim/Power/MaxPower/WarPower
140/4/250/321/35

/f warclaim (command entered to claim warchunks/pvp active chunks)

Every member would contribute 1 warpower, each warpower would equal 1 warclaimed chunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.