Shelved Character Félicienne Belrose

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by WildRoze, Feb 21, 2023.

1. WildRoze

WildRoze Brought to you by Panic

[​IMG]

─────────────━━━━┛ « »┗━━━━─────────────
    ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════╗

[​IMG]
    ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝
    ─────────────━━━━┓ « »┏━━━━─────────────

[​IMG]

╭━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━»•» ❀ «•«━╮
    I steal a few breaths from the world for a minute
    And then I'll be nothing forever
    And all of my memories

And all of the things I have seen will be gone
    With my eyes, with my body, with me
    ╰━»•» ❀ «•«━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━╯

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ENCHANTED | PUT YOUR RECORD ON | ME AND MY HUSBAND | WINE RED

• || CHARACTER INFORMATION || 》
      • Name: Félicienne Ellaivre-Illumin Gâteau Coeur Belrose Jument de Cérilly
        • Title: Lady of House Belrose
        • Nicknames: Feli, Cienne
        • Pronunciation: Fell-ie-cee-en
      • Race: Ailor
        • Culture: Ithanian
        • Aberrancy: None
        • Pronouns: She/her
        • Sexuality: Pansexual
      • Eye Colour: Silvery Grey
    • || CORE CONCEPT || 》
      • Religion. | Raised with unionistic beliefs Félicienne finds great strength within these beliefs and the female figures that are found within. She's taken refuges in so many churches over the years she eventually joined up with the Clergy and considers herself a practicing cleric. Mainly preaching the believes of Ness.
        • Ness, Goddess of Forgiving, favored by the kind and alms-givers. Her Divine Lesson is to always show mercy, and never be cruel, as cruelty is always repaid.
      • Identity. | a bright young woman who grew up dreaming of a certain life she would live. A fondess of Religion, coutoure, family and animals. All this was taken away from her after her short lived marriage to a random lord her parents arranged her with. It was a short lived marriage how ever as he passed shortly after.
    • || APPEARANCE INFORMATION || 》
      • Mutations. | She holds no mutations whatsoever.
      • Overall. | Félicienne has many round features. Her almond shaped eyes stand out with their soft grey colour. She has a long nose and high cheekbones and a petite plump figure covered in soft curves. Her dress style consists of large ballgowns with frilly details very much enjoying when her dress could be mistaken for cake decorations.

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
    [​IMG]
    ╚════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

• || PROFICIENCY INFORMATION || 》
      • STRENGTH | 0
      • CONSTITUTION | 0
      • WISDOM | 5
        • Command: Focus, Attack, Defend, Champion, Overwhelm
          • Command Stance
      • DEXTERITY | 2
        • Ranged: Shearing Shot, Marking Shot,
      • MAGIC |
      • FAITH | 7
        • Cleric: Sacred Buff, Martyr, Rebuke Revive
        • Paladin: Divine Defense (Ailor Buff), Savior, Blessing, Wrath
    • || ABILITY INFORMATION || 》
      • All Racials | Destined Familiar - White and brown Pigeon - Lille
        • Pet | White Poodle - Eclair
    • || LANGUAGE INFORMATION || 》
      • d’Ithanie | Native
      • Common | Learned
      • Empire | Calem, Hellas, Skodje, d'Ithanie, Lëtz, Dressalo
        Daendroquin, Kriv, Anglian, Breizh, Wirtem
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    • || PLOT HOOKS || 》
      • Felicienne is a cleric under the Religion of Unionism. She isn't well versed in all the dieties but i'll eagerly talk and provide a listening ear to all those that need the companion ship. The Everwatcher will guide all who need it's guidance.
      • Felicienne is a widow and a young mother. She had a short lived engagedment to a Phillip Mondeau. A Local lord situated with in Vixhall who intended to wed one of the Belroses to restart his family lineage having lost much of his own family over time. Sadly Phillip passed away one year into the marriage. Felicienne has gone to Regalia with her sisters instead of returning home, still feeling shameful.
      • Felicienne is easily terrified. She has a faint heart and finds it hard to leave the house in fear of getting attacked or much worse. This isn't helped by the fact social gatherings cost her a lot more energy then they used to. Often leaning on her sisters to help her. She only tends to leave their home when she knows she'll be protected.
      • Felicienne is a helping hand. She enjoys helping others, mainly other nobles but she is never against helping those in need as well. She does so quietly and behind the scenes. Not wishing to be in the public eye.

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════╗

[​IMG]
    ╚════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

• || LIFE STORY || 》
      • Félicienne was born in Cerilly with in the estate her parents owned. She was born as the third daughter of wealthy aristocratic parents living a rather blissful life as a middle child amongst her siblings.
      • Growing up, the young girl like most of her sisters found her own unique hobby to completely envelope herself into during the long summer days spent upon their property. She had briefly considered joining her eldest sister Florentine in the pursuit of knighthood but found the work one had to put in far to layboring. Instead while being shown the knightly quarters one day she became much more fascinated with the horses the armoured soldiers were riding on.
      • The rest of her summers from that point on would be spent with riding teachers becoming greatly skilled at remaining in the saddle.
      • During her early twenties Félicienne was pushed by her parents into an arranged marriage to a local lord hoping to gain an heir with a prestigious family like that of Belrose. Accepting this offer so her sisters didn’t have to, the young noble woman moved across the county and married the lord without much fanfare.
      • Félicienne was pregnant with what was intended to be her first child when she learned of the news that the Lord was killed in a hunting accident leaving her with not much of a choice as to move back home. Luckily for her her family welcomed her back with open arms soon welcoming her daughter into the world.
      • Travelling to Regalia was mainly a means to start her life anew yet also to raise her daughter in a different environment that she grew up in.

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #1 WildRoze, Feb 21, 2023
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2023
  2. MantaRey

MantaRey repairing the gens Staff Member Lore2

3. MantaRey

MantaRey repairing the gens Staff Member Lore2

This looks fine. The only thing I'll point out is that the concept lists the character as only minorly being interested in self defense, but she has a decent list of things that provide a means of self defense - which is funny. Not sure if that's intentional miswording. Just something to think about. Approved @WildRoze

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1