• Character Sheets are optional on MassiveCraft. You do not need a sheet to play or be whitelisted on our server. You only need a sheet if you plan to engage in roleplay combat.

Played Character Ezdryl Ordiirn

This character is actively played.

Dovah77

Refugee
Reaction score
Character Information
  • Full Name: Ezdryl Ordiirn
  • Heritage / Culture: Half Kathar/Ailor
  • Gender / Pronouns: she/her
  • Religion: Evolism; Int, the thousand eyes (for legal reasons this is a joke)
  • Occult: Void Mage
  • Character Occupation: Mercenary/Infiltrator

Appearance Information
  • Eye Color: Purple & light blue
  • Skin Color: Desaturated purple
  • Hair: Relatively long white
  • Height: 174
  • Body Type: Fairly lean
  • Additional Features: Ezdryl is almost always seen wearing a large hair clip on the back of her head and wearing shades of blue.

Skill Information
  • Hobbies and Talents: Baking, Reading, Magical Talent
  • Mechanics:
    • Kathar power cannot be denied to them. If anyone uses an Ability/Mechanic that would force them to use Radiant instead of Sinistral Magic, they still use Sinistral anyway.
    • Kathar are not affected by the mental characteristics or changes of any Affliction or Affinity and are always in control of their own mind from them.
    • Kathar are able to look at a person and intuit their Corruption Desire, with OOC Consent. Then, the Kathar can act towards this goal.
    • Kathar can use subtle vice-heightening curses on those within Emote Range, heightening their Pride, Fury, Avarice, Corruption, Rejection, or Hedonism.
    • Ailor whether by divine intervention or by sheer dump cosmic luck, always somehow end up on the right side of history. Ailor Characters when participating in Events, may sometimes stumble into an extreme luck roll that drops an additional loot item for one of the participants. This loot can be physical items, or intangible things like Divinium or an Artifactspark. Chances are higher for non-Magic using Ailor than Magic using Ailor.
  • Languages: Common, Katharic

Plothooks
  • Always interested in topics involving her god
  • Will never say no to a meal

Combat Proficiencies and Abilities
Attack Stat: 6
Defense Stat: 4
Proficiency Points:
Strength: 1
  • Combat Sight
Wisdom: 0
  • Chem Bang
Dexterity: 3
  • Sharp Reflexes
  • Escape Artist
  • Smoke Screen
Magic: 10
  • Magic Smog
  • Magic Resist
  • Magic Barrier
  • Magic Reduce
  • Magic Distort
  • Magic Bolster
  • Magic Cleanse
  • Magic Warp
  • Magic Curse
  • Magic Disengage
  • Magic Shove

BACKSTORY
I've been a follower of Int since birth, not since I had much of a choice since my mother had to give her firstborn as punishment for failing it. Naturally, not wanting to sacrifice a fullborn Kathar (which would have been a TRAGEDY), she found a random man in the sewers of Regalia to… procreate with. 9 months later I popped out as an ugly screaming servant of Int. I was raised by a priest, he was kind to me, I believe saw me as his daughter, but he didn't dare go against Int's will. It had plans for me that differed from a happy childhood. From the age of 6 I was trained to be a master of infiltration and escape. Father was the one who trained me, and it broke him. Every time I fell short of Int's expectations he would have to beat me within an inch of my life. Refusing it would be death, so father could not stop. I didn't understand why he did those things to me, so I started to hate him too.

I was 15 the first time I was sent into the field. Father asked me to get these papers from a city official. I arrived at the city center 3 days before I was supposed to meet with the contact. I suspect he wanted me to see the world from a less pro-Int perspective, but it's not like he could've confirmed it. I spoke with many people, ate a lot of good food, and heard some rather conflicting information. I'd overheard 2 men in hushed tones talk about their companion who had passed. When they mentioned that Int had eaten their mind. Of course, this was false, there was no way that the benevolent Int would do such a thing. Returning to the temple my mind was let to think heretical thoughts. After asking Father about it, he told me it was nothing but baseless rumors, but his tone told me otherwise.

At the age of 19 I was sent away from the temple to live on my own. Every time I did something for Int, my faith would slightly falter. It would make me do things I'd never even considered. I stole money from the homeless, weapons from oppressed revolutionaries, and lives from devoted lovers. Int gradually lost interest in me too. I think it had gotten bored of toying with me, which undoubtedly made me very glad. Having been cast aside by my god, I took my employment into my own hands, deciding to become a mercenary. While a baker would've been a more enjoyable occupation (I'd gotten a taste for baking sweets during my downtime), I didn't have the skillset or connections to do as my heart desired.

Last edited: