Archived Expanding The Limit For Rp Characters

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElfArcher9191

Master Of Stealth
Reaction score
Hello Massive craft community, I had a question regarding RP characters. How many RP characters can you have? If only two is allowed, I feel like this rule should be changed to maybe lets say....4. It sets limitations on the possible abilities of RP. I can only help but feel that if we had 4, it would give the community a chance to experience TONS of characters. You could have a yanyar noble, a dwarf mage, an elf bounty hunter, orc bartender, the options are truly endless. I don't feel like this would unbalance the community, I feel like this would make the experience much better. Yes, I know we have a 'bit' of a RP character back log, so this rule doesn't have to come into effect his instant. Maybe when the backlog is up, apply this rule then? Thanks you guys for entertaining this idea XD

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Well, by this post, you should be able to have 4 apprvoed

Well, by this post, you should be able to have 4 apprvoed

The amount of backlog that will pop up is ridiculous. Furthermore, what use do you have for 4 approved characters? Seeing as approval isn't the biggest thing in the world once you know what your doing.

The amount of backlog that will pop up is ridiculous. Furthermore, what use do you have for 4 approved characters? Seeing as approval isn't the biggest thing in the world once you know what your doing.

my reason for wanting for them to be approved is to be able to participate in RP. Unless I could say "Hey check this out, and let me know if it's good enough."

my reason for wanting for them to be approved is to be able to participate in RP. Unless I could say "Hey check this out, and let me know if it's good enough."

You can use unapproved characters in RP, approval is only required (IMO) for two reasons:
1. You need to check your own character creating skills, and approval will prove you can make a balanced character
2. You want to use a character for Forum RP, Nobility, or other Approved character privileges.

Once people get past two, their creative juices start running a little low, and we get a ton of mediocre characters, some that are either not used much, or not used at all. Besides, think of all the characters the roleplay staff would have to review.

Once people get past two, their creative juices start running a little low, and we get a ton of mediocre characters, some that are either not used much, or not used at all. Besides, think of all the characters the roleplay staff would have to review.

For me, the more characters I make, the more my juices start to flow. I try to learn from my mistakes. Anyways, making my final character!! (Tylan Drug Lord) XD

Status
Not open for further replies.