Expanding Roleplay, Bridging Survival, Cohesive Community And Newcomers

Discussion in 'General' started by MonMarty, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Huinkoch

Huinkoch 영어 이름을 사용해야합니다.

I myself am trying to get Enigma to be part of it, they pretty much only do the non-pvp survival stuffs and in-faction RP.
    So yeah, there's a fair mix, I'd say.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Jalapeno690

Jalapeno690 Any vodka??

In the past yea Enigma done allot of survival and PVP stuff, but now stay more within Regalia, don't get me wrong good faction and all, but for this to work EVERYONE no matter how good or bad they are at PVP or RP etc NEED to be included, or else you run the risk of creating a status quo and another toxic cesspool

3. Zacatero

Zacatero O_O
    1. *✴︎ Cadun ✴︎*

@MonMarty I assume these states aren't closed groups? So regardless of who's leading they can't restrict new members from joining?

4. Visarovich

Visarovich Tsar of Krovnygorod

Does this also mean the states can be affected? For example a state being wiped out completely, annexed into another state, change leaders due to a rebellion etc. etc. etc. Or are the 6 states entities that will always be around. And if so, what's the limit to expansion or destruction for these states exactly?

poshul nahui blyat

5. CS_Birb

CS_Birb Putting the flame in flaming homosexual Staff Member Tech3

Definitely excited to see where this goes and how it develops. It's great seeing the echoes and rumblings ripple around between the states and behind the curtain.
    I expect it'll keep me busy with supplementary plugins and projects, too :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. MyCatBubbles

MyCatBubbles Watcher of the Watchmen, Executor of Regalians

Ngl if we cant raid and burn down / claim / liberate a capital for the end game after winning events etc. then it really isnt 'world changing' in the eyes of faction players/pvpers who will be the backbone of all the battles.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Jalapeno690

Jalapeno690 Any vodka??

Can asteria be one of the city templates? I can think of many many players who would join up for the opportunity to destroy it

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Immersive Immersive x 1
  8. Jalapeno690

Jalapeno690 Any vodka??

Here’s an idea I just had, in this new world or whatever we will call it food grows far far slower than normal and you can grief and steal from another groups farm, so in essence food becomes a weapon of war, a forced peace per say, I feel in such events rp can do their thing and pvp theirs and everyone is happy

• Like Like x 4
    • Immersive Immersive x 1