E'vron Faeron

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Arvelldir, Jun 13, 2018.

?

Wanna see Chapter 2?

1. YES YES YESS!!!!

7 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. NO NO NOOOO!!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Arvelldir

Arvelldir ~ ✵Crowned Prince of The Sun Elves ✵~

The Elven Project...​

Hello Everyone! I hope everyone is having a Massive Day! I am Arvelldir, one of the founders of a player run Project you may have heard of called the Elven Project. It's a Project designed for the Faction World only that has created it's own Lore and have an all inclusive role-play universe. We have been in the making for almost 5 years now and are pleased to announced our Lore is just about finished. We invite all players of any factions including factions to join us on this exciting new adventure! Here, I will be posting the Lore I as well as the Elven Project leaders have all come up with. We hope you like it!

But first... and Appreciation post...

Before you begin the great written journey portion of this Project. I would like to give a huge thank you to the creator of this Project who had worked so hard and who has now have unfortunately left.

To Max,

This Project would quite literally be nothing without you. And it has been the biggest honor to be able to make this Project become something more than what your vision was. It is what your passion, drive and creativity that what kept me going and even though I never met you I hope to one day so you can see just how you inspired a team to not only bring back some wanted and needed creativity back to this server but the idea of a community and working together to create something which is what this game is all about.

To have been able to work on this Project with my friends that I now call my family has been the funnest experience I've ever known and I've definitely enjoyed every minute of it no matter how hard it was to build something or come up with something new. So to everyone who works on this Project I also thank you all. @Avery_Atani @Aelar_Atani @desmonster @Eucindiel @MasterMetaphor @H0on

I think we are finally on the "come up" of seeing this Project make a breakthrough, and if it doesn't at least we'll have something pretty to look at...

Can't wait to see and role-play with you all in game!

Now on to the Book...
    I'll be posting Chapters as quickly as I can do a final edit on them...

E'vron Faeron

Chapter ONE: The Ill'uvatoor

Pronouced ("E"-loo-va-toe-ore), is the creator of all things. The most divine creature in the universe for the Elves. It knows, sees and understands all.

In the millions of years, it, has lived, it sought out to create and watch life. So, many thousands of years ago, it did. It created 8 children. These divine children were named the Valar (V-ah-lah). For many years they roamed a space in the universe called the "Infinite".

And so for thousands of years they did as such, being only mere essences of what they were created as they lived freely and interacted only with each other. The Eight were named as follows in order of first to last created. Aarya (Air-"I"), the Goddess of Fire and Energy and soon to be "The Sun". Second was the God Orome (Ore-Oh-Meh), the God of Wood and Stone and soon to be of all Forests and their inhabitants. The Third, Neithrya (Knee-Thur-Eye-Ah), The Goddess of Purity and Fertility. Next was Aarielya (Are-yell-ah), The Goddess of emotions and thought and creation through idea. Next was Uthrailey (Ooth-rail-lee), The God of Weather and the Oceans. Next was Hie'thray (Ee-thray), The God of the Sky and Clouds. Ie'iaya (Eye-A-ah) the God of Animals and Food. Rakiaya (Rack-aye-ah), The Goddess of Intelligence, Music and Art and finally Ethryal (E-thur-ray-all), The God of Darkness,Confusion, and Anger.

The Valar all represented different ideas the Ill'uvatoor wanted to have in a world and so with their creation he left them to do what they will. Merely thousands of years after their creation, The Valar stumbled across a world in the "Infinite" we now know as Aloria. On this great planet the Valar decided to create a place for their own children to live in harmony in. A place called Eriador a beautiful lush continent where their children could live with the Valar for millennia upon millennia. As the Valar were in the Process of this, Ethryals Darkness and confusion had overcome him and started to have a darker plan for this new Eriador. As he always had called upon his Father for advice about his Darkness, The Ill'uvatoor had left and Ethryal had finally submitted to his own Darkness.

As the Valar sung their songs of creation to create Eriador, Ethryal had started to not only join, as his essence was required but to sing a song opposite of the his kin, a song that would forever keep the realm in constant reign of his terror.

• Immersive Immersive x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Arvelldir

3. H0on

H0on Local goblin enthusiast

Arvelldir! Youve been working so hard on the Elven Project, and I think that your efforts have not been recognized. So thank you so much for putting so much effort in this project!

4. Eucindiel

Eucindiel Keeper of the Forest

Óre Mellon

5. Avery_Atani

Avery_Atani Eldar Princess ✵{Keeper of Aaraya's Light}✵
    1. Evedor Gettin' Social

Much Appreciated. XD And keep tha Lore coming'

@Herecy

6. Arvelldir

***CLOSED*** The Elven Project has disbanded