• Regalian Roleplay Rules

1. Roleplay rules apply in this category.
    2. Posts are in-character.
    3. Posts are not anonymous.
    4. Posts and reactions made to posts are public. What your character says or does is known by all other characters. If you would like a reaction to be private, do not post it as a public response to a thread. Roleplay it out on the server!
    5. Out-of-character commentary on threads is not allowed unless it is specifically spoiled or bracketed, and/or highlights additional information for in-character responses.
    6. Meme responses are not allowed. This includes reposting the same content as the poster(s) above, or repeating catch phrases on a post.

Evolutionist War Against Ordaxic Heresy

KrakenLord01

That Guy
Reaction score
Faction
None
Kingdom
None
cd1703a9f95eab6e928ef6f988ef2b8e.jpg

Sacred Decree of the Beacon of Odella

Set-Of-Vintage-Dividers1-fancy-page-dividers.jpg

I do not write the following opprobrium lightly or out of enjoyment, but rather from the duties of upholding knowledge and free will that I am obligated to fulfill. Even as the Sanguinic menace threatens to transform the common people into blood-crazed fiends, the Cahalic cults of the Sachems act to dull free minds into orderly complacency.

I condemn the manic Sachem Abigail Tucker for her blasphemous ritual of book burning that she has conducted, attempting to suppress the written word's contained knowledge so as to enforce the blinding agenda of the vile goddess Itaal. Any who took part in or supported this destruction of books have committed sacrilege against Odella herself, sacrilege which I shall not tolerate.

All Evolutionists and especially the adherents of the Omniscient Mother, I call upon you now to take up arms against Tucker, along with any of the Cahalic Sachems who champion this Ordaxic campaign against free thought and true ascension. To the followers of the Thousand Scaled Draga Ifrit, I ask that you take revenge for this violation against our shared faith.

Aq'uello Cionessa
Thaumaturge of the Cosmic Truth
Beacon of Odella

This is not related to anything recent I am/was doing with Bingo, they are a separate character and it's only coincidence that both them and Aq'uello are engaged in hostile interaction with @Lizmun's character.

Last edited: