X

Discussion in 'Faction Announcements' started by Violettee, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Violettee

Violettee Not Registered

• Winner Winner x 2
    #1 Violettee, Mar 13, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2022
  2. indyfan98

indyfan98 I'm not narcissistic. I'm just better than you.

Faction Name: Harron
    Description/themes/basic lore: Acting as a satellite state to the Songaskia Masaya, Harron acts as a very militaristic fort-city. It is built from bricks or dried mud and clay from the surrounding savanna. The entire fort is designed like a maze, with tall walls and dead-ends. The city is built with concentric rings, with the inner rings holding the most powerful warlords, and the outer rings holding the families of the soldiers. The highest ranking are deemed most important, and thus are given the most protection.

3. indyfan98

indyfan98 I'm not narcissistic. I'm just better than you.

HARRON:

Leader: indyfan98
    Type: Roleplay
    Demographics: Songaskia
    Official Religion: Shambala
    Recruiting: Yes
    Description: Acting as a satellite state to the Songaskia Masaya, Harron acts as a very militaristic fort-city. It is built from bricks or dried mud and clay from the surrounding savanna. The entire fort is designed like a maze, with tall walls and dead-ends. The city is built with concentric rings, with the inner rings holding the most powerful warlords, and the outer rings holding the families of the soldiers. The highest ranking are deemed most important, and thus are given the most protection.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1