Enki

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by Carcalla, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Carcalla

Carcalla Resident Troll

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

Name - Enki Lok-Ningishzida
    Age - 42
    Race - Eronidas
    Gender - Female
    Sexuality - Bisexual
    Eye Color - Glowing Green Eyes | Geist
    Weapon of Choice - One-Handed Mace

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Religious Views - Enki is very religious, in fact, she trained to be a shaman after establishing herself as a successful smith. While this never really worked out, she did have an affinity for worshiping Vakgar most specifically. While she generally sees both Makosh and Vakgar as female, this does not matter to her. She worships Vakgar in her craft, dedicating the best crafts to the goddess. She worships Makosh by making new friends and being open to all Eronidas, and she worships Yazgar in battle.

Core Concept - Enki is one of the foremost smiths in the Eronidas community as well as Regalia as a whole. While her past is tumultuous, she is trying to rebuild herself while also trying not to diminish her reputation any more than it already is.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Strength - 3 + 1 Eronidas Special
    Unarmed Pack
    Blunt Pack
    Polearm Pack

Constitution - 7 + 2 Eronidas Special
    Light Shielding Pack
    Heavy Shielding Pack
    Physique Pack - Free Eronidas Pack
    Bruteforce Pack
    Metallurgy Pack
    Woods Pack
    Threads Pack
    Earthenware Pack

Wisdom - 0

Dexterity - 1
    Burglary Pack

Magic - 2 (Ordial)
    Flesh Magic Pack
    Metal Magic Pack

Charisma - 1
    West Linguist Pack

Abilities | Geist
    Ninmug - Ninmug is a hammer that has been warped by a recent blessing of becoming a Geist onto Enki. The hammer itself is black steel, however, when becoming a Geist, it has cracked and been filled with Enkite. The Enkite however is far more uniform, as if only a single soul is moving in it, it also glows bright with Ordial essence, and seems to mirror the Eronidas's emotions. This is then wrapped in three bands of Yazgite, which have been dedicated to the Bintaar deity The Terror. Yazgar is a frequent symbol on the hammer, with it's insignia on top of it, and the pommel, made of copper, having a Rakhvvar face upon it. This pommel opens and closes its beak to seamlessly connect to Enki's tool belt, using Ordial magic for this. The handle of the hammer is made of dead Ironsonia wood, that has been wrapped in leather from an Aaltaar Bok. While it is primarily used for smithing, the handle is long enough to be used as a weapon for war, it simply has a duel purpose.

Languages
    Vasar (Native)
    Common (Free)
    West Linguist Pack (Linguistics)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Mutations - While Enki can manifest mutations at any time, she often chooses not to because of how it’d make others perceive her.

General Appearance - Like most other Eronidas, Enki is very muscular, moreso top heavy than her bottom half because of her background as a smith. She has a more feminine appearance than most Eronidas, mostly manipulated by her Flesh Magic to make herself an ideal version of what she wants to look like. She has long black hair, most often tied back in a ponytail, though no stranger to long and curly hair. She also is missing her right leg from the knee down, as it was bitten off by a Clicker in the Clicker crisis.

Eidolon Form - Enki's Eidolon Form is fairly simple, it is made up of a Spartan-esque armor made of Blacksteel and highlighted with Enkite. The Mohawk on the helm is made of the souls of the unliving, speaking a feint Death Speech full of stories from the Shade's past life. If the helmet is removed, it is an Eronidas Skull with glowing green eyes. His arms are normal, with gauntlets made of Enkite.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Childhood
    During Enki’s childhood, it was rather easy for her, as her family was a well-off fourth level home, her father being a decent blacksmith. She was taught how to smith, but also the techniques of fighting with her mother, she was raised to be a strong woman when she grew up. Other than that, her life was uneventful, she was spoiled and without siblings, so oftentimes she came up as snobby and out of touch.

Adolescence
    Enki has spent much of her teenage life studying, after growing bored of life in the Polon, she traveled the world, learning from smiths of all cultures. However, mainly these were the dwarves, who she spent five years with to learn their ways. She is still very grateful for this, and usually likes to be around dwarves. Furthermore, after her father got old, she would then run the family business, Vakgar’s Torch. This would be closer to her adult life, but as an adult, she would run the business to the greatest extent it had ever been.

Adulthood
    As detailed, she lived much of her adult life running the forge, and she did find love a couple of times. She has a multitude of children, though the husbands never worked out so a lot of the times she was stuck raising them on their own. For this, she had slaves take care of her children while she largely was not present, leading to divide amongst her children later in life. She was more of a business woman though, leading Vakgar’s Torch to spread all throughout the Polons with branches everywhere, a very large chain of smiths.

Regalia
    Enki’s journey in Regalia has been interesting to say the least, she originally came to get more money for the business, leaving her family behind in the Polon. After this, she would meet Rakhon Lok-Guthrain and go into his court, eventually making Vakgar’s Torch very large under him. She fought the Clickers, losing her leg in the process. Months would pass and she would begin to break more laws as well as become a vampire, which tarnished her reputation and led to the closing of the Regalian branch of business. However, now she has moved on and is wanting to reopen in Crookback.

Enki has most recently been pursuing three things, nobledom, a successful new business under the name Ignis Fornax, and service to the Bintaar. The latter of which has been most recently achieved when Enki became a Geist serving The Terror under the watchful eyes of the Lord of Graves. Since then, she has opened up the Ignis Fornax, and pledged loyalty to the Lord of Graves and Helvallt Church for their blessing upon her, while taking lessons on how to be noble with Enheduanna Abansaddi.

• Powerful Powerful x 6
    • Winner Winner x 5
    #1 Carcalla, Apr 15, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2022
  2. Mollymock

Mollymock Regalian Citizen

Hey there! Claiming this app for review! This is a fantastic and impressive first character appplication, with really no errors in it. However, one small thing to point out.

You cannot have this language without invest 5 points into Linguistic Knowledge. Either move some points around and invest in this skill, or remove the language.

Make this edit in Purple and tag me when complete.

3. Carcalla

Carcalla Resident Troll

I just removed a third language altogether! Ty! And edits made at that.

4. Mollymock

Looks great! Approved!

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. LotusTwist

LotusTwist Refugee

Congrats on getting approved!

6. Carcalla

Carcalla Resident Troll

@Mollymock I changed a ton of things, most notably removing Alchemy entirely from his persona and replacing it with Ritualism and more Finecraft Sciences! I also made him just a tad taller as I think it fits his troll aesthetic.

7. Mollymock

Re-approved!

8. Carcalla

Carcalla Resident Troll

@Mollymock changed my hobby points because there was no rp to be gained from it.

9. Mollymock

Re-approved!

10. Carcalla

Carcalla Resident Troll

@Mollymock I made a major edit to proficiencies (And by extension Body Information) As well as added to his life story to include the Clicker Crisis as well as other recent going-ons

11. Mollymock

Approved!

12. Carcalla

Carcalla Resident Troll

@Mollymock I sent you something over discord, but I changed out Financial Knowledge, mostly because I never used it and the fact that I was never really part of Progressions kind of fed into that. Not to mention, my community already has someone with substantial financial case study skill so really it was just a waste of points.

13. Mollymock

14. Carcalla

Carcalla Resident Troll

@Mollymock Gave Enki some Spec Traits under the Spoiler “Don’t Meta”, waiting for re-approval.

15. Mollymock

Approved!

16. Carcalla

Carcalla Resident Troll

Prof reworked @Mollymock, also traded tech noxia for tech venting because I misread

17. Mollymock

Approved!

18. Carcalla

Carcalla Resident Troll

@Mollymock made a very brief description of his regiment, tagging you so you are made aware!

19. Carcalla

Carcalla Resident Troll

@Mollymock As much as I hate to do this, I’m requesting that this page be marked rejected as it’s no longer Lore compliant and I have no intention of rectifying that. This was the greatest character I ever had, but nothing lasts forever.

20. Carcalla

Carcalla Resident Troll

@Mollymock Brought the character back with some revisions, hope you like it! This should all be in line with compliancy and char apps and whatnot, but please make sure. Thank you!

21. Yurs

Yurs real life catgirl

Howdy! Looks good, there's just one edit you need to make before I can approve:
    • You currently have 7 points invested into Constitution, but 8 packs selected (not including the free Eronidas one). Please go ahead and shuffle these around.
    Once you've made those changes go ahead and tag me for another review, I'll get this approved ASAP!! ^^

22. Carcalla

Carcalla Resident Troll

One has been removed!

23. Yurs

Yurs real life catgirl

APPROVED

24. Carcalla

Carcalla Resident Troll

Hey @Yurs Idk if I have to change this to needs re-review, but I changed the Donderbus Pack to a Burglary one. I didn't like the thought of Enki with a gun, doesn't match the mythical blacksmith vibe, and I want to get into the Black Market System. Thank you!

25. Carcalla

Carcalla Resident Troll

@Yurs Hello! Enki has become a Geist due to an IC ritual with the Lord of Graves. I've added the required bits and bobs, as well as expanded the Life Story to include this, thank you!