Archived Enemies Acording To Biomes

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hector_campus

Free Tenant
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I think a interesting change make more funny to play.

the idea is the zombies and Squeletons have diferents drops and attributes depending of the biome we are.

Desert or tundra:this place are famous for old civilizations and tombs with tesaure.
Mummies*:drops gold nugget when dies like zombie pigmen,have litle chance to curses the players.Someone have a "litle" version of the staff of the exile and gold weapons.
Curse of the mummy:% 20 when hit,Weakness I Slowness I
*My suggestions is mommies have original sounds of the zombie of minecraft
Tomb Kings:drops gold as momies,have al least gold helmet always.Have vespid atack
Vespid atack.Some arrows hit have the posibilite of poison I,Change of the 20%

swamps or mossy areas:This place have cursed by bloody battles and evil events,always be a rotten areas,no a good place to live ,even for a mad people.
Putrid zombie*:Like zombie,drops too nether wart ,musrhoom and slime ball.Have the posibilites to sicken players.
Swamp epidemic: 20 % when hit,Nausea I and Hunger I.
*i suggest this zombie have wart and musrhoom in her skin and naked with a insane skin color.
Old dead warrior: Skeletons have the same posibilites to spawn with Bow or stone Sword.Have Drops like iron ingot or an armours almost broken.

necromancer(optional):With a cool skin,same as the witch.

Montains and forest:Normal spawn.

Well,this is a small idea,but i sure when can think more type of zombies or skeletons in diferent biomes(or other enemies like creepers or endermans)

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
My impressions so far:
  1. You may want to proofread your post again. wicht , Nigromancer , mommys , lingot etc etc etc....(COME ON)
  2. Very specific (generaly you want to present a concept).
  3. Benefit vs Work ratio is bad (I personaly see little benefit in this and think that something like drops depending on the Biome ,which is custom generated would be a lot of work).
All in all I would personaly say no to this Suggestion since effort wouldn´t be justificated enough and there are more well reasoned changes to be made for now.

My impressions so far:
  1. You may want to proofread your post again. wicht , Nigromancer , mommys , lingot etc etc etc....(COME ON)
  2. Very specific (generaly you want to present a concept).
  3. Benefit vs Work ratio is bad (I personaly see little benefit in this and think that something like drops depending on the Biome ,which is custom generated would be a lot of work).
All in all I would personaly say no to this Suggestion since effort wouldn´t be justificated enough and there are more well reasoned changes to be made for now.
So sorry,i write too fast.

well,talking about your point 3.
Is not too dificult,we are talking about spawning,not dropping.we spawn like "diferent" enemies like creepers,spiders..etc.In normal minecraft,have also some change of spawning depending the type of biome you are.In Desert have more creepers,in the strongholds,endermans have more change of spawning

Status
Not open for further replies.