Empty Space

"I don't see you." Milo began,his hair falling in his eyes as he stood upon the stage in the crowded Tavern,nerves coursing through his body but he didn't let them reach his voice.
"You're not in every window I look through and I don't miss you. You're not in every single thing I do. I don't think we're meant to be and you are not the missing piece.I won't hear it whenever anybody says your name and I won't feel it. Even when I'm burstin' into flames." A loud whistle rang out from somewhere in the corner,yet Milo ignored it,focusing on the music playing. His eyes drifted shut,yet that wouldn't be visable to anyone unless the were right at the front.
"I don't regret the day I left,I don't believe that I was blessed. I'm probably lyin' to myself again. I'm alone in my head and lookin' for love in this stranger's bed, but I don't think I'll find it 'cause only you could fill this empty space. I wanna tell all my friends,but I don't think they would understand. It's somethin' I've decided 'cause only you could fill this empty space." He grinned slightly and flicked the hair from his face,opening his eyes once more and lifting his head up,scanning the audiance until he spotted Uri,Amber and Li,waving slightly at the three as he sang.
"Space, space. This empty space. Space, space. This, 'cause only you could fill this empty space. I've been drinking. I've been doin' things I shouldn't do. Overthinkin', I don't know who I am without you. I'm a liar and a cheat. I let my ego swallow me and that's why I might never see you again. I'm alone in my head and lookin' for love in this stranger's bed, but I don't think I'll find it 'cause only you could fill this empty space."
"I wanna tell all my friends but I don't think they would understand. It's somethin' I've decided 'cause only you could fill this empty space. Space, space. This empty space. Space, space
This, 'cause only you could fill this empty space." His fists clenched and unclenched at his sides, fingernails digging into his palm as he sung.
"How could I make you love me?How could I make you love me?
How could I make you love me?
How could I make you love me? (space, space) How could I make you love me? How could I make you love me? (space, space) How could I make you love me? How could I make you love me? How could I make you love me?" Taking a low bow Milo grinned and ran off the stage to where his friends were stood,weaving through people and tables until he made it to them. Once he was there he was squished in a hug,words of praise hitting him.

@Diaprit @xXFizzyFoxXx @Peekaboop

Welp there ya go guys,a lovley /happy/ one for once XD. I haven't uploaded many recently as I haven't found any nice songs I wanna do or had the inspiration really,though I don't plan on stopping,and hope to carry on until staff kick me of for uploading so many. Peace out!
-Kaiden