Archived Empires...

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Savantly

CEO
Reaction score
Faction
Shop
=========
= Empire =
=========
By looking at that thread, it is quite evident that 100+ players were supporting that thread.
So I have 1 Question:
Why has this not been implemented yet?

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Because Cay is very busy ironing out MassiveMobs.

It's likely on the same list as the other things both the staff and player base are excited for. I wouldn't waste there time looking for answers like this. You know they are working on stuff.

Traits, massive mobs, quests, magic plugin + 50 other things Cayorion is working on. Sharding took over a year to finish once announced. Be patient as coding a major plugin like empires actually requires hours and hours of work. Not everything just appears when you want it. Be patient and in time it may be implemented .

THIS IS THE ULTIMATE ANSWER
IDK

Because Factions isn't a political plugin it is an anti-grief plugin.

Note: I do wish Empires could be implemented eventually, but don't hold your breath.

@pokyug
Thortuna already replied to that thread, why don't you read her response.

Traits, massive mobs, quests, magic plugin + 50 other things Cayorion is working on. Sharding took over a year to finish once announced. Be patient as coding a major plugin like empires actually requires hours and hours of work. Not everything just appears when you want it. Be patient and in time it may be implemented .
Not only does it take hours of work. But Cay is a living beathing person who must take breaks to eat and breath and do cay stuff. So that adds more hours.

Not only does it take hours of work. But Cay is a living beathing person who must take breaks to eat and breath and do cay stuff. So that adds more hours.
Cay... Machine... Code... Nuuuw... Most people think this, because he does a hell of a lot of plugins in a short time. Just be patient guys...

Pretty sure the reason it wasn't added was listed on page 4 of the thread you linked. When they've finished current projects (which are more important since you can make an empire already per se) they'll probably implement this.

Status
Not open for further replies.