• Character Sheets are optional on MassiveCraft. You do not need a sheet to play or be whitelisted on our server. You only need a sheet if you plan to engage in roleplay combat.

Played Character Emily Sapphire

This character is actively played.

Twilightwolf631

Emily Sapphire
Reaction score
Full Name: Emily Sapphire
Nicknames: Emi​

Race: Feka Asha
Mixture: Skyborn (Reclaimer Ancestry Mechanic)
Hybrid Asha: Cat (ears), Fox(Tail)
Silontaar Asha (Predominant)​

Birthday: January 8th​

Zodiac Sign: Capicorn​

Sex: Female
Pronouns: She/Her​

Sexuality: Bi
Preference: Likes both equally​

Eye Color: Blue
Core Concept

Religiosity: Emily is (Loosely) a follower of Glanzia and Juvin (Unionism)

Identity: Overly friendly to the point that it tends to get her into trouble, has a personal rule of thumb she follows "Be friendly to me and I will be friendly to you, be rude to me and I will try to be friendly until I deem it necessary to do something about it."

Proficiency Information:
Strength: 1
Technique Parry​
Constitution: 0
Familiar Disrupt (+1 Free Skyborn Pack )
Intelligence: 3
Hookshot
SafeGuard
Wardrobe (Magic varient)​
Wisdom: 2
Medical Revive
Medical Rescue
Chem Bang ( +1 Free Skyborn Pack)​
Dexterity: 0
Faith: 1

Sacred Healing - Glanzia and Juvin (Unionism)​
Magic: 7 (Exist mage)
Magic Snare
Magic Trip
Magic Cleanse
Magic Disengage
Magic Barrier
Magic Warp
Magic Isolate
Ability Information:

(The spoilers is more to help me remember what abilities she has from the Racial abilities and Specials... and bonus from Legacy)
Heritage Mix choices:
Skyborn do not need to choose a Tech Branch for any engineering or technology tinkering they do. They can build/edit/repair any Branch. Even if a unique Technology Branch has specific requirements they do not meet (such as Religion, or Affliction), then they are not able to build or make it, but can repair or edit it. They can install security systems in their Rentals, requiring OOC notification of Break-ins.

Reclaimer Ancestry Mechanic: Reclaimer Ancestry Skyborn have extended analytical abilities when it comes to understanding component ingredients, and material identification. They can identify any metal or material that they can touch and are able to smell what ingredients or compounds are present in any alchemical mixture. This extends itself even to smelling poison in their drinks.

Silontaar Asha have perfect night vision, capable of seeing in dark and low-light environments without needing external lights. Additionally, their claws when struck together create flint and steel-like sparks that light up.

Silontaar Asha have a heightened sense of smell, sight, and hearing out of Combat. This is fairly flexible and should be discussed with people in a scene in terms of what advantages this may give an Asha in varying scenarios.
Silontaar Asha do not need to sleep or even eat, as they gain sustenance from Magical energies around them. They can eat if they want to, or enter into a trancelike state that approximates sleep but leaves them watchful.
Free Packs:

Languages:
Common: Learned
Ibeth: Native but learning
Calem: Rough Understanding
Etos: Rough Understanding
Skodje: Rough Understanding
d'Ithanie: Rough Understanding
Lëtz: Rough Understanding
Dressalo: Rough Understanding
Daendroquin: Rough Understanding
Kriv: Rough Understanding
High-Anglian: Rough Understanding
Breizh: Rough Understanding
Altalar: Rough Understanding

Appearance Information:
A Pair of Living Metal crafted Moon-Blades that has a faint glowing lines across the fan,
the color of the lines are usually alternating between a blue and green color, though it would change to red if the pair of spirits becomes angered.
The spirit weapons would make images telling of it's past onto the non-metal parts, the images fading in and out as it shifts between memories both old and new.

She has a Calemberger Hausweiler pet

Description: Emily has Brown hair (Dyed to a bright Red color) and Blue eyes, standing 5'6" tall. Her right arm would be replaced by Living Metal, but she would be partially hiding it under her clothes to make it less visible. Her cat ears and fox tail would be Brown (Dyed Red) along with her fur. She has 9 fox tails because of her making living metal replica's of her own. All fur and living metal glows a light blueish green color.

Life Story
Childhood: She was raised by her adoptive father, a soldier who found her and her twin sister in the forest and adopted them.

Adolescence: She was taught to the best of her adoptive fathers knowledge of Asha customs, which was not much, while also being taught the Ithanian culture.

Adulthood: Her adoptive father sent her to The Regalian Ecological Academy, since she seemed more interested in learning medicines and helping others.

Regalia: After an event that lead to her adoptive fathers death, she wondered for a time helping who she could as she traveled. She had ran out of supplies by time she reached regalia, so she decided to spend time in town.

Last edited:
+3 Strength Training (1 points)
  • I'm just assuming this is a technical error, but it looks like you've stated only investing 1 point into Strength Training when you're really investing 3.
Healing Alchemy (3 points)
Engineering Mending (3 points)
Engineering Biotics (3 points)
Engineering Weapons (3 points)
Engineering Familiar (3 points)
  • In your point spread, please only list the amount of points you're investing into the proficiency. Details on which packs you've bought should be displayed below in the Ability Information. (EX: +12 Engineering [12 points])
Physical Stat: Completely Average
  • Make sure your Phys Stat is being stated clearly in a total number (13) in addition to the calculation.
Ability Information:
  • As mentioned above, this section is where you should put your Engineering & Alchemy packs. Also, declare which Engineering Branch you've chosen.
Everything else looks good, so tag me once the appropriate edits have been made. Thanks. @Twilightwolf631

One last thing to edit, & then you're golden. Tag me again when you're done, thanks.

+10 Medical Training (10 points)
+5 Perception Training (5 points)
+5 Unarmed (5 point)
+5 Dagger (5 points)
+5 Instrumental Arts (5 hobby points)
+5 Drawing Arts (5 hobby points)
+2 Hunting Arts (2 points)
+3 Strength Training (3 points)
  • You need to be listing "+12 Engineering" & "+3 Alchemy" in the Proficiency category here with the rest of your invested points. All that needs to be shown in the Ability category are specifically which packs you've bought & the chosen Engineering Branch, which you already have.
@Twilightwolf631

Re-approved! Generally, for small additions like this when you aren't changing anything about the character itself, you don't need to put your app under re-review. :) @Twilightwolf631

@microwavemmm This should be last change for a while... all I really did was swap 1 point around. Other than that I put in more spoilers though 2 of them are more to remind me what abilities she has and such.
Hyello! Sorry about the wait. Do feel free to bump your app if it doesn't get reviewed in a couple of day!
Race: Feka Asha (Geist Affliction)
Mixture: Nefer Asha, Fox Asha
You should make sure to include what the other half of Emily is, even if Feka is dominant! I would suspect Cearden Ailor.

Just go ahead and add that little bit, and I'll mark this app approved!

That's the thing she's half Nefer Asha (though I should probraly change that to Cat since Nefer isnt a thing anymore I believe) and half fox Asha.
She's half Asha, and half something else, ie Nelfin, Songaskia, Qadir, Ailor, etcetera. There isn't such a thing as a pure half Asha, because then that's just a full Asha. That being said, you can combine aesthetics from multiple different animals as you have done, which is absolutely fine- but Feka-Asha are necessarily a half-race with something else. What is her other half?

Also that sounds about right with the Nefer.

@ezalB @microwavemmm Don't know which of you I should be pinging so I shall ping you both. Updated her sheet because of the magic update.
Either or is fine, but usually people just tag their most recent reviewer.
Magic: 5
Materialism
Casting
Blessings
Illusionism
Protection
Make sure you indicate what dimension Emily sources her magic from, probably in parentheses next to "Magic: 5". It'll have to be Ordial based, given Emily is a Geist.
Medical Patent
Biotic Patent
Momentum Patent
Mech-pet Patent
Addiotic Patent
Common Patent
Each Artificer (and Technician) Pack only grants 2 Specials per, not 3 like Spell Point Buy. Just go ahead and slash out two of these.

@Tag me once you've fixed those two little things!

@ezalB Might make adjustments to the spirit weapons appearance, but other than that, this seem good? (Also added a Altered self thing since it sounded like i could only change into one thing if i use it, and im having to use that one thing every time from then on)
I'd set the tag to Needs Reviewer for this, as I resigned from Staff recently!