Archived Elves And Dwarves

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LumosJared

Around
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Faction
MartyLand
Kingdom
Viva La Republic!
Hello!

This suggestion isn't being made to complain that elves and dwarves need more power, but more that they should stay true to most accepted medieval fantasy lore.

In most all settings, Elves and Dwarves have infravision. Basically, it allows them to see things in the infrared spectrum. I'd think it'd be a nice touch if the pointy eared races get a night vision ability like vampires. I understand coding things like a sprint function, or climbing trees is difficult, so this seems a good way for elves and dwarves to feel more like there D&D counterparts.

(Can read more on it here)

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
"Massivecraft has its own lore and is indepenent from other fantasy lore ideas." - Most Lore Admin

Simply stated, the races are on Massivecraft, but do not need to follow their usual activities. Personally, I was hoping for Dwarves to be tree-dwelling imp-like creatures and elves to carve massive halls of stone lol.

Well i'm a huge Dwarf fan, and i dont know any big dwarf only faction. I do like to see the dwarfs like in World of Warcraft and even more to the Lord of the rings style. I do miss the grand entry like Ironforge in WOW. Anyway i think dwarfs should have more power.

Dwarfs
-----------
15% damage with axe
Stone form = enemy cant harm player for several seconds. Includes the elements to.Negative effect maby restricted movement when in that form.

If i ever have 200 silver i make my own dwarfen only faction.:D

and

Elfs
-----
HOT = Heal Over Time. When exposed to sunlight elfs heal over time.

I never did understand Elves having infravision/lowlightvision. Dwarves it makes sense though.

I know I would happily trade some of the combat buff of a dwarf for nightvision, makes more sense to go along with the mining dwarves anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.