Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DanyWood

Slightly crazy Dutchman
Reaction score
Faction
Batavia
Hello all!

After reading some of J.R.R. Tolkiens books I have grown interest in Elven culture (I know that the MassiveCraft Universe isn't exactly the same as Tolkiens world, but I think the Elfs are quite similar in both worlds).

That is why I decided to start work on an Elven city, not on the MassiveCraft server though (I sort of dislike survival when it comes to building). When I finish it, and I have figured out a fitting building style, I might actually build it on the server.

For now I just want to share some screenshots of what I got so far, feedback is much appreciated!

~Dany

Note: I will keep updating this :)

(This is all supposed to be High Elven :P)
pwoYvmi.jpg

A hall, where festivities would be held.

kq2j2oa.jpg

Side of the hall.

pedQ2o5.jpg

Medium sized house.

FkL8pMH.jpg

22XP0bw.jpg

EojYWUD.jpg

Tree thing.

M0crHi7.jpg

You might be usefull for future expansion of Regalia.

Perhaps. I have been looking to expanding Regalia soon. We need a new Book merchant district and a true high Elf district.

Love the look of it!
Brilliant use of the nether quartz and pine, I also love the tree.
Starting to build my faction soon, we could use someone of your skill to help out ;)

I too love the art of Elves, and feel you do them great honor with your creations. You have my respect.

Nice Work! Another place you might look for ideas is in Warcraft (not just WOW, but Warcraft in general) Their elves and elvish architecture is similar to Massive as well, not to mention is rather awesome.

Impressive artwork you got there. Beats my own elven architecture, although I must add that it might be difficult to build a city with it. If i see it right you use alot of the new marmer looking block, Which i totaly love and would use, if it was a bit easier to get in large quantaties ;p

Still i like the way your build tho :) It will be a real challenge keeping up with your way of building>:)

I truly envy builders like this.

I can't drag myself out of one specific style that I prefer to call "Old Colovian" (Elder scrolls reference), and most things I do build end up just being boxes with a gabled roof. :(