Elizabeth Von Rahm

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by Miss_Confined, Aug 30, 2014.

1. Miss_Confined

Miss_Confined ❤ Confy ❤ - Mrs. Massivecraft

fancyyy-divider.jpg
    liz-name2.png
    fancyyy-divider.jpg
    Elizabeth's Portraits
    ⇥ | | | |

╒════════════════════════════════════════╕
    "There is no charm equal to tenderness of heart." - Jane Austen
    ╘════════════════════════════════════════╛
    fancyyy-divider.jpg
    liz-basic-req.png

⇥Full Name: Elizabeth Cordelia Von Rahm née Black
    ⇥Nicknames: "Eliza", "Lizzy"
    ⇥Age: 26 years old
    ⇥Gender: Female
    ⇥Race: Heartland Ceardian Ailor (Alt-Regalian Ancestral Roots)
    ⇥Sexuality: Heterosexual

liz-skill.png

⇥Proficiency Points:
    +10 Medical Sciences
    +4 Blunt Combat Skill
    +6 Shield Combat Skill
    +3 Statesman Knowledge
    +3 Literary Arts
    +10 Admiral Knowledge (Culture Boost)

⇥Body Shape and Body Fat:
    Physical Stat: 10 (+4 Blunt Combat Skill, +6 Shield Combat Skill)
    Body Shape: Toned
    Body Fat Category: Moderate

⇥Languages:
    D'Ithanie - 8/10 (Spoken & Literate)
    Common - 10/10 (Spoken & Literate)

liz-basic-exp.png

Elizabeth came to Regalia for her family ties and for a proper education and more social exposure. Following the death of her cousin, Travis, Elizabeth returned to Regalia on the terms of wishing to reunite with her family following fleeing to Narlas. She lives with her uncle, Christopher Black, and his family in Wolfsbudel Castle.

Elizabeth was generously raised on nannies and has been afforded a generous education. She was born in Narlas to Eric and Elise Black. She has no siblings. She has her uncle Christopher Black, his wife: Dianne, and their children: Gwendolyn, Arthur, and William, along with Chris’ eldest son Oliver.

Elizabeth hopes to impress her father, gain more knowledge, and become a successful young woman. She wants to further her family’s name and to make them proud. Elizabeth wants to establish herself as one of the main sources of charity and over time spread her causes’ reach across Aloria.

fancyyy-divider.jpg
    ╒══════════════════════════════════════════════╕
    "The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes, because that is the
    doorway to her heart, the place where love resides." - Audrey Hepburn

╘══════════════════════════════════════════════╛
    fancyyy-divider.jpg
    liz-vis-req.png

⇥Eye Color: Baby Blue
    ⇥Hair Color: Coal Black
    ⇥Hair Style: Curly - Usually in a up-do, or down and partially clipped back with various elaborate details in her hair styling.
    ⇥Skin Color: Porcelain-peach colored with freckles scattered about.
    ⇥Clothing: Often wears decorated dresses of blue or pink - commonly made of silk and decorated in lace.
    ⇥Height: 5 feet 6 inches (5’6)
    ⇥Body Build: Curvaceous

liz-vis-exp.png
    Elizabeth has grown into an average height over the years, something that she is proud of given her previous short stature. Her slender build is actually something she is quite insecure about given she lacks any prominent curves, however, she strives to maintain a feminine and ladylike frame. Elizabeth is covered in a sprinkling of freckles. From past experiences, Elizabeth has a scar along the small of her back, spanning about 3 inches on the left side, along with a less noticeable, fading scar on the back of her right calf from an attack when she was much younger.

Elizabeth is extremely fond of dresses to the point it would be a rarity to catch a glimpse of her in anything else. Her wardrobe is impressively stocked with frilly, girly dresses in all shades of pastels in blues and pinks, along with gowns of deeper blues, grays, and silvers to match her House’s colors. Elizabeth often wears a carved, wooden bear necklace given to her by her beloved aunt Dianne, due to whatever jewelry that Lizzy does wear would be rather understated. She always has a old, worn silver heart pendant from her father hanging on a longer, thin chain around her neck and often tucked out of view. This heart necklace is something to remind her of her home and of her parents.

Elizabeth has always had a kind, sweet voice. She speaks very calmly in a maternal tone to her Almshouse residents in hopes. When she speaks to her peers, she speaks with confidence and holds herself in as much of a polite and proper regard as possible. When among friends, the friendly and jovial woman will speak in a more excitable tone, given that is who she truly is. Elizabeth speaks Alt-Regalian fluently, and D’Ithanie while being only semi-fluent. When she is very nervous, flustered, or flattered, Lizzy has a tendency to stammer over and jumble her words.
    fancyyy-divider.jpg
    ╒═════════════════════════════════════════════╕
    "People, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived,
    reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone." - Audrey Hepburn

╘═════════════════════════════════════════════╛
    fancyyy-divider.jpg
    liz-pers-req.png

Elizabeth is perceived as a kindhearted, benevolent, charitable, and politely poised young lady. If one heard her brought up in conversation, more often than not it would pertain to her continual work for the common citizens’ wellbeing. Upon meeting Eliza for the first time, one might make the assumption that she is a dedicated individual, or overly hard-working. However, this assessment would not hold as heavy of a weight as soon as one engaged with the amicable, jovial, and enthusiastic young lady. Overall, Eliza tends to make a good, lasting first impression on most, even those that do not frequently like nobility generally care for the woman.

As Eliza has grown, she has become a confident, ambitious, and courageous young woman. She is relentlessly determined to follow through with her goals and refuses to give up until she achieves her dreams, even if the odds are against her. Elizabeth is an unfailing optimist and tries to always remain a voice of reassurance. Despite her newfound inner strength, Eliza still carries a heavy burden of anxiety that lurks beneath the surface. In particular, the execution of her paternal-figure and cousin, Travis Black, is an unhealed loss from her childhood. She is very overprotective of her loved ones and can even seem possessive of the ones she holds dear. Elizabeth often worries about her family members and close friends due to her overprotective nature, and irrational fears of being left alone or being unwanted. She also worries out of fear that she will lose the ones she loves most. The facade of complete self-assurance is shattered as Elizabeth often needs emotional reinforcement from family and close friends on worries and new ideas. In the company of herself alone, she is very self-critical and discontented with all she does, which relates to her perfectionism cultivated from the strenuous pressures to please her mother as a young girl.​

Elizabeth is very close to those she has deemed friends or family, there is not much she will keep from the ones she cherishes and trusts. When facing an altercation, she takes the role of peacekeeper and tries to settle the disagreement with words. With friends, Eliza eases up on her stern demeanor and allows herself to become unguarded in their presence. Around her family and close friends, Elizabeth displays her true mirthful, light-hearted, and vivacious self. Behind the privacy of closed doors with a lover, Eliza displays her hopeless romanticism, unending devotion, and much of her hidden vulnerability that no one else is able to see. Her usual warmth is amplified in the arms of a lover as she acts in a coquettish manner. Altogether, her relationship with most people is one that someone could count as a friendship as there are very few people that Elizabeth will avoid befriending, keeping her as a fairly likeable person to most.​

Eliza has a good-natured morality, she strongly believes in love and generosity as opposed to hatred and pompous self-importance. Elizabeth is an idealist and tries to believe that everyone is always trying to have the best intentions. As a result of this idealism, Elizabeth can be very gullible and naïve because of her hopeful view of others. She firmly believes in justice and being of good faith, however, her moral lines get blurred once her loved ones are placed in unfavorable situations. Due to her moral compass, she is strongly opposed to corruption of heart and mind of others. Elizabeth tries her hardest to be an upstanding citizen, a loyal companion, and a loving and forgiving person. She strongly thinks that taking the moral high road is the best way to go about things.​

Elizabeth is very devout with her religion and strictly adheres to the values of Unionism. Her faith is a comfort to her for when she faces adversity, Eliza turns to prayer. Elizabeth always deeply adores the common class as she works very hard to maintain their safety, comfort, and happiness. In many ways, Elizabeth views her role towards the common class as a matronly figure to guide them away from sins, such as criminal activity. With this in mind, she finds her purpose in leading commoners to a better path of high moral standing. She sees her nobility status as a great responsibility, and that she must act as a leader and role model to the commoners. Elizabeth wholeheartedly believes that her privilege will be earned by her contributions to Aloria, and more so believes in bettering the world as opposed to gaining any titles or wealth from it.​

liz-pers-exp.png

When feeling anxious, Elizabeth rubs at her throat and neck along with drumming her fingers lightly on the surface in front of her and gently shaking her foot when one leg is crossed over the other. When confused or bewildered, Lizzy’s eyes widen and her eyebrows furrow shortly thereafter.

fancyyy-divider.jpg
    ╒═════════════════════════════════════════════════╕
    elizabeth-black-smile-gif.gif
    ╘═════════════════════════════════════════════════╛
    fancyyy-divider.jpg
    liz-relations.png

⇥ FAMILY ⇤

Christopher Black - Uncle - @Film_Noir - "Uncle, you drive me mad. Your counsel is always one I can seek when I am fearful, while you also remain a constant source of joy and amusement. Even when you embarrass me, I can always count on the knowledge that you care."

Dianne Black - Aunt - @darkarely - "There is not another woman like Dianne. Although we do not always see eye-to-eye, I adore her endlessly, envy her leadership, and admire her as a woman to strive to be like. She is pure of heart and quick of wit, our family would not be the same without her."

Jaeger Schwarz - Sixth Cousin… Not Really 'Related' - @Film_Noir - "I don't like listening to Jaeger, but he is often right... even though I'd never admit that to him."

[COLOR=##35657d]
    [/COLOR]
    ⇥ FRIENDS ⇤

Hamelin Von Rahm - Dearest Friend, Confidant & Husband - @Suicidium - "I have never met another who I have held in as high of esteem as I do the Lord Von Rahm, his grace, charity, resilience, and ambition will surely spark hope and light into Regalia."

Czylle (Von Rahm) Baleford - Cherished Friend - @SnugglyKittens - "The world would be so dull without you."

Darius Silevon - Dear Friend - @Optimalfriskies - "No matter what the situation, I have always been able to count on you. Your kindness and loyalty towards me is always a source of reassurance in hard times."

Juliette Wodenstaff - Best Friend... Almost Sister - @AtticCat - "I miss you dearly and often reminisce on the mayhem you used to cause. May your paths always shine bright, dearest Julie."

Sophia du Polignac - Dear Friend & Ithanian Enthusiast - @Ellimairy - "You always have the best advice, the sassiest remarks, the most elegant flair, and the latest gossip of the court. Whenever I have needed advice or for someone to weigh in over a good cup of tea, you come to my side."

Marguerite Piaget - Dear Friend & Assistant - @Mandyy_ - "Your curiosity, kindness, loyalty and enthusiasm will make you shine as bright as the stars, my dearest friend."

Aelfric Harhold - Close Friend & Holy Reverend - @GoldWolfGaming - "Someone that brings hope and peace to Regalia, and who I am honored to work with. I hope that one day I can make an impact on the people as he has."

Laurent du Clermont - Friend - @Battlebrawn - "You have such admirable goals in life and are a positively charming conversationalist."

Amelina Peirgarten - Friend - @seoulmate - "I have known you for quite some time and wish you success, perhaps we may rekindle a closer bond that we used to have."

Marie Peirgarten - Good Acquaintance - @mochalattes - "You always have good tea and a friendly chat!"

Aubrey Gweir - Friend - @JoyShake - "You're always lovely to chat with. I hope to learn more about you, Bree."

Willow Dubois - Orphan Student - @yuomr/jason - "I see so much promise in that dear young boy, I only pray that I can guide him to success."

Milo Hallevard - Orphan Terror - @MeganDgamer - "I do believe this hellion has aged me at least ten years... Do you see a gray hair?"

Philippe Du Langelier - Friend & Employee - @ContestedSnow - "An honorable, compassionate man with a good set of morals. I am grateful for his help and cherish his input."

fancyyy-divider.jpg
    ╒═════════════════════════════════════════╕
    "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle." - Philo
    ╘═════════════════════════════════════════╛
    fancyyy-divider.jpg

• Winner Winner x 19
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    #1 Miss_Confined, Aug 30, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2018
  2. Miss_Confined

fancyyy-divider.jpg
    liz-life.png

Elizabeth was raised on nannies and wet nurses within months into her life, as Elise’s patience soon wore thin with the infant. She was exposed to Alt-Regalisch based on the lullabies and speech being sung and spoken to her. As a child, Lizzy felt the absence of her parents and longed for attention, but had a happy early childhood regardless.​

Through childhood, her mother made Elizabeth start to learn D’Ithanie tongue in hopes that it would help make her more successful later in life. In attempt to mend their relationship, Elizabeth studied dutifully while continuing to speak and write in Alt-Regalian. The loneliness of her parents leaving weighed heavily on her heart to the point she would beg and cry for them not to leave her. This only increased strain between Elizabeth and her mother, who thought that her father was coddling the girl. Elizabeth’s studies were made more vigorous in attempt to keep her busy. When met with struggles to live up to her mother’s expectations, she grew into an anxious, frazzled perfectionist.​

Her mother soon grew exasperated with Eliza, and her father grew busy with the family’s fleet. They sent her to Regalia to live with her cousin Travis, to further her education, and get her out of her mother’s way. She swiftly loved Travis, seeing him and Isolde as the paternal figures that she so dearly lacked. Conflict with the Red family caused the girl great anxiety, leading up to the Black Plague. Elizabeth witnessed Travis’ whipping and was left helpless. His execution filled her with a deep grief that still lingers. Christopher became patriarch and Lizzy fled back to Narlas to heal from her devastation.​

Upon returning to Regalia, she stayed with Chris and Dianne, meeting Oliver, and instantly warming up to Dianne- who became her role model. Family life was going smoothly, Elizabeth was content with staying with her aunt and uncle and overjoyed when they had their daughter Gwendolyn, who was followed by their heirs, Arthur, and then William. Lizzy saw her cousins as siblings, taking a swift fondness to Ollie- as he was the eldest- even including him in her tea parties.​

As a young girl, Elizabeth met Juliette Vauclain and despite the unlikeliness of the pair enjoying each other’s company, they grew very close. Juliette and Elizabeth were inseparable at each other’s side. As Juli went on to do guard work, Elizabeth was proud of her friend’s achievements and thought on pursuing Battlemed. Eventually, Elizabeth decided to act upon these thoughts and set upon the path that would lead her to graduating from the School of Battlemed.​

Within the countryside of Regalia, Elizabeth began her studies as she came of age at the Abbey of Confessors. Eliza diligently worked, taking interest in studying surgery and remarkably even enjoying her time practicing with a mace and small shield. Eliza made friends with other pupils throughout her education and her devotion to Unionism strengthened during this time. Through living at the monastery during her studies, Elizabeth was humbled by the experience when she reflected upon the comforts of her wealthy upbringing. As a result, Eliza developed a deep-rooted desire to uphold the Spirit’s will through improving the living conditions, spreading Unionism to commoners, and radiating benevolence in her actions.
    By the time Elizabeth graduated from the Abbey of Confessors, she felt connected to the other students that studied alongside her in an almost familial manner. Eliza enjoyed her studies thoroughly and when leaving the monastery felt somewhat saddened to part ways with those she had grown so close to.​

At twenty, now a graduate and back within the city, Elizabeth set off to achieve her goals for the common class. She began holding charity events that led to the creation of her almshouse, “Lady Black’s Almshouse and Refuge” which was very successful in helping people in need within the city.​

She spent the years after that working with people in need at the Almshouse, hosting events to support her charity endeavors for the commoners of Regalia. Elizabeth enjoyed spending time with her friends and developing strengthened bonds. However, Elizabeth’s ambitions overwhelmed her and the stress of running the organizations became a heavy weight upon her shoulders. As a result, Elizabeth made preparations and ensured that all of the people she helped were supported before deciding to go back to her parents and travel with them.​

For months she traveled with her family, visiting quaint little towns in Ithania, Gallovia, and Daenshore. Loneliness caught up to Elizabeth and she decided that to return to Regalia to renew the Almshouse, rekindle friendships, and work towards bettering Regalia.

fancyyy-divider.jpg
    ╒═════════════════════════════╕
    "It was pride that changed angels into devils;
    it is humility that makes men as angels."
    - Saint Augustine

╘═════════════════════════════╛
    fancyyy-divider.jpg

• Winner Winner x 8
    #2 Miss_Confined, Aug 30, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 9, 2018
  3. Miss_Confined

Everything is now updated and wonderful! Awaiting a Review, and thank you for your patience... The life story's formatting got majorly screwed up before <3

• Winner Winner x 2
  4. LumosJared

LumosJared Around

I am reviewing this character!

• I find the bladed fan a bit far fetched. Even among Regalia's nobles, getting hold of such a complex item would be near impossible in the current time frame. I'll ask you to remove/change that. Perhaps Elizabeth's been trusted to carry a small dagger in her boot, or somesuch.
    • I'll say this; roleplaying an 11 year old is really difficult, something I doubt I could pull off. You have to understand her helplessness, and her unique nature to most other characters. Be careful with that, but I know you to be adept with storytelling. In-game, I best believe Elizabeth is an 11 year old.
    • Other than that, I like this. Fix the weapon thing, and I'll happily approve this. Tag me when you're finished. @Miss_Confined

Pending!

5. Miss_Confined

is m
    Will do~ <3

Thanks for the compliment on my storytelling, and no worries about Lizzy acting as a child, she's probably one of the most oblivious, naïve, and somewhat ignorant child there is >w< (I love her so much...~) And I think I've been pulling her off right, @Film_Noir is my witness... (P.S: I'm a bit of a childish, whimsical goof in general.)

Will do! Thanks so much again, Confy~

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Miss_Confined

@Jared4242 I think (99.999% certain) I completed the edits required! If you notice anything else, feel free to tell me! <3 -- Confy

7. MonMarty

MonMarty Thotdodger Staff Member Server Owner

Looking good.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  8. LumosJared

LumosJared Around

9. Miss_Confined

-Eyes bug out of head- ... Holy shhh...-- Shhh... -blinks- This is.. real? Eeeeeeeee!!! You just made my night like 20,000 times better! Oh my gosh! Thank you so much!!!

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  10. Miss_Confined

*takes a big deep breath of life into Lizzy* <3 Very excited, I intend to bring this darling back to life!

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  11. Pastellanar

Pastellanar p l a t i n u m   l i z a r d

good luck bro

12. Miss_Confined

ahaha. *bruh would be the correct term. or brah but bruh sounds nicer
    bruh = a female bro.

But thanks. I've been in love with my character since forever.

13. BeetrootSalad

BeetrootSalad the gremlin Supremium

I made something on Doll Divine for Lizzy. I apologize about the amulet, because they don't have hearts. Also pretend it's some sort of event, because all the skirts are long.
    ElizabethBlackArt1.jpg

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    #13 BeetrootSalad, May 3, 2016
    Last edited: May 3, 2016
  14. Miss_Confined

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH
    YOU LIKE DOLL DIVINE TOO?
    I DIDN'T REALIZE I WAS THE ONLY ONE.
    omg that's really pretty. Might actually reference that for her when she gets older.
    It actually reminds me a ton of her mother XD
    Elise looks more stern and is a bit tanner with brown eyes though.
    I have an art WIP I am working on (but finals and 4th marking period sooo)

15. BeetrootSalad

Welp. I'm addicted and made an alternate outfit for REALLY fancy things.
    ElizabethBlackArt2.jpg

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  16. Hunterpitts

Hunterpitts Bird Man and Rogue

arn't you Christopher black's wife?

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. BeetrootSalad

Distant (ish) cousin.

18. Hunterpitts

Hunterpitts Bird Man and Rogue

Oh XD

19. Miss_Confined

LOL NOPE. I'm his First Cousin Once Removed haha
    @darkarely
    Or Lady Dianne (Coen) Black is his lovely wife.

20. Miss_Confined

Also which one did you use for this XD It looks fun to play around with if I get some free time.

21. BeetrootSalad

dolldivine.com/the-tudors-scene-maker.php

• Funny Funny x 1
  22. Mooffins

Mooffins ancient gay Supremium

[​IMG]

Natalie Black and Cat.jpeg pGEEt7K.jpg persian_cat.jpg

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  23. Miss_Confined

• Agree Agree x 1
  24. Mooffins

I have been busy on Percy, but I am going to try to get at least 1 rp a day with her the rest of this week at least. I'm just a skype pm away though from setting up dank rp!

[​IMG]

25. Miss_Confined

<3 no worries. I've been crazy busy with school omg it's fine no worries <3 Just so much stuff to do. I'm seeing my grandparents (my grandpa is dying a horrible death and has cancer so I want to spend as much time as possible with him y'know? I just want to make him happy.)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  26. Manatee_

Manatee_ mouse

where is klary :c

27. Mooffins

Sweet sister departed too gentle and pure for this world

• Funny Funny x 1
  28. Miss_Confined

Omg will update this. It's like older than a year already XD @Soopermanatee

• Useful Useful x 1
  29. Mooffins

When you hear Confy is updating her app...

LzdooSv.gif

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  30. Miss_Confined

... I love Cheetos. And Doritos and junk food XD -hugs- it won't be too hard to update just have to simplify things haha.
    I'm not sure whether or not I need to make a new thread of just edit this one? <3

31. Mooffins

You can just edit it. Make sure to reformat the app to the new format!

• Like Like x 1
  32. Miss_Confined

okay so I finished it once again after nearly 2 years. There's a bit of extra comments and if its an inconvenience to my reviewer somebody can just get rid of them or I can clean up mine! <3
    @LumosJared I wasn't entirely sure on how to do it so I'm just tagging you in case? I understand you all are very busy so please take your time!
    **As a side note from August 19th and then 2 weeks after, I will be on vacation in Hawaii!

• Winner Winner x 1
  33. Jouster

Jouster stutterer

• Lommin Kundimal - House Chef and "Uncle" - @Jouster The first time Lizzy met the stout Lommin, she happened to come in the Estate with an Ur. In fear and shock, he'd spray hot olive oil on her and the Ur. Despite that quite eventful scene occuring, Lommin tries his best to befriend Lizzy and try to become an uncle figure to her.
    Am I right Conf? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
  34. LumosJared

LumosJared Around

Outgoing and curious are painfully under detailed compared to the rest. Be sure to add the same depth you did for them, to those two. Specifically, discuss how these two traits impact her interactions with others.

Hemophobe is a weakness, not a personality trait. Move that.

Try to stress the line between agile and clumsy. Like sure she's flexible and fast, but she then has to be out of control at times, and if someone tries to trip her or knocks into her, she's clumsy enough to lose balance entirely and go flying. Make that weakness. You know, a weakness.

Remove naive. Always a copout weakness. Add two more in its place.

• Like Like x 1
  35. Miss_Confined

Thank you so much! Sorry for all the problems and I'll get on it after work! <3

36. Miss_Confined

@LumosJared I hope I did everything up to snuff! I tried my best! Please tell me if I messed up!

37. Miss_Confined

@LumosJared I didn't even see that it was approved at first! This is so exciting! Thank you so much!!! <3

38. Miss_Confined

10/6/16 Updated Strengths and Replaced "Agile" with "Energetic" to better suit her.
    Added a ton of Coens to the Relationships section. Will probably add more relationships later.
    @LumosJared

39. Miss_Confined

@LumosJared Realized I'm a dunce and forgot to tag you! I edited some personality traits from High Matinence to Anxious and changed the weakness Hemophobe to Idealist. I also rewrote the life story.

40. LumosJared

LumosJared Around

Approved