Archived Elfs

This suggestion has been archived / closed and can no longer be voted on.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I'm sorry, not to be rude but I've seen you post so many threads and replies on the forums with the most horrendous spelling and grammar. "Elfs" is Elves, not to be a nerd, but not capitalizing your title and the various other things I've seen just makes you look uneducated and trying to make sense of your posts are annoying. Go ahead, call me a "H8r"
Now I have to post something on topic to this thread or I'm a bad guy.

I suppose that Elves should, though someone would switch to Elf and darkroom for 3 days then switch back.

I think elfs should be able to lvl their archery mcmmo faster
The reason why each race has not got bonuses like this is because it would be extremely difficult to balance, if elves get a bonus then the rest would need one too, and this would take months/years of time. As much as I agree with it. It would be a rather difficult one to get right.

I'm sorry, not to be rude but I've seen you post so many threads and replies on the forums with the most horrendous spelling and grammar. "Elfs" is Elves, not to be a nerd, but not capitalizing your title and the various other things I've seen just makes you look uneducated and trying to make sense of your posts are annoying. Go ahead, call me a "H8r"
Now I have to post something on topic to this thread or I'm a bad guy.

I suppose that Elves should, though someone would switch to Elf and darkroom for 3 days then switch back.
About the elfs I am on an iPhone and it auto corrects sometimes

Please remove the "I'm a h8er" and "This idea sucks, I hate you" options on the poll, they serve no purpose.

Elves kinda already level bow up faster. They do extra damage, and you earn xp per damage. This means they use less arrows, and kill faster. All in all, they do level up faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.