Played Character Eletha Daalsein

Discussion in 'Character Sheets' started by JamiJam017, May 11, 2016.

1. JamiJam017

JamiJam017

╔⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╝❀╚⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤⏤╗

[​IMG]

"Challenge is a dragon with a gift in its mouth... Tame the dragon and the gift is yours."

───※ ·❆· ※───❛ ━━━━━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜───※ ·❆· ※───

[​IMG]

Name | Eletha Shafiqullah Rosania Gilphyra

Age | 463

Visual age | Early to late Twenties

Gender | Female

Race | Isldar - Life

Eye Colour | Purple

Affinity | Archon - Warden

[​IMG]

Beliefs | Eletha's belief is on the Dragons, more notably towards Asaph, as she is one of the very few original remaining members of the Cult of Drogon. Which in turn, makes her a very old member of the Warden.

Character Concept | Eletha is a Priestess and a Mender of the Soul Rivers. She has even become an Archon and a Priestess at the Dragon Temple. She is also a member of the Warden.
    She also wishes to revive the old cult of Drogon, as she believes it is a necessity to exist in this world.

[​IMG]

Strength: 2
    Building Scale Pack
    Steady Body Pack

Constitution: 0

Wisdom: 7
    Medical Buff Pack
    Medical Barrier Pack
    Medical Resistance Pack
    Medical Bolster Pack
    Enchant Bolt Pack
    Enchant Defense Pack
    Exorcism Pack

Dexterity: 0

Magic: 5 - Dragon
    Radiant Relocate Pack - (Free Isldar Racial)
    Radiant Push Pack
    Radiant Revive Pack
    Radiant Shield Pack
    Chem Cleanse Pack
    Chem Technique Parry Pack

Faith: 0

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Altalar | Fluent, Mother Tongue

Sulvaley | Fluent

Common | Fluent

[​IMG]

Family

Seth - 10/10 - Son @KasterBestFallen

"Despite only being a recent addition to the family through Tarlok, I have come to love you as my own. You make silly decisions and have very little when it comes to a social mind, however, I will always try to help you when Tarlok is not around. You can always come to me if you need."

Elanil - 10/10 - Son

"Elinal, my son, when you grow up, you will shape this world to your visions. I can see this. You are very special and people will follow you to the ends of the earth like a leader. This is what the future has shown me. I will always be here for you, to guide you, even if I am not her physically.

Allisa Gilphyra - 10/10 - Daughter - @Clone_Fives

"The day I signed the paperwork to adopt you, was one of the special moments in my life. You fulfilled my wish to be a parent, and I promise to always be there for you, even when the times are tough. We might not be related by blood, but I do not care, you are my daughter that I love with all my heart."

Close Friends

Reynard - 9/10 - Best Friend @FolkFume

"Reynard, we first met on top of the rooftop of Crookback, where you were busy stalking my friend. We got into combat and you used that clockwork that I hated so much. However, our relationship grew at a rapid state, especially when you broke all your clockwork gear in front of me, on that day, I trusted you wholeheartedly and have never regretted it since. You are a good friend, never change."

Silver Swiftfursuit - 8/10 - Comrad (Uncle)
    @HuskyLeader

“Despite being much older than you, which you do not know. I will still call you uncle, as you have the mind of someone much older than even myself. You have protected my children without my even having to ask, you have selflessly put yourself in front of danger to save those that are your comrads. You are someone that I undoubtedly trust with my life and will always be grateful for, old man.”

Friends

Elena Monou - 7/10 - Good Friend @Peachici

"Elena, you have always managed to come at the best times and the worst, popping up randomly. You have such a carefree view on many things, perhaps this is the reason you always get hurt? Either way, sometimes, it is not a bad thing."

Calibur Ashford - 7/10 - Good Friend @DuchBargollo

"Calibur, when we first met, it was with pure hatred, that I struck you down. You were not only kin, you were a vampire and what I assumed to be a fallen at first glance. Not to mention you also hurt my friend to the point that he almost died. I let rage consume my thoughts and I apologize for breaking both your legs and arms, however, I am glad that you got healed and we were able to work past that. Ever since then, we bonded well, you have been protective and even became my betrothed's apprentice of sorts. I do hope that I get to see you grow further."

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Physical Traits | Eletha is a life Isldar. Her most distinguishable trait is that of her tattoos. One of which is on her forehead/shoulders, this Tattoo symbolizes the Moon Vault, which is quite tribal. On her back is that of her Wyvern.

Appearance | Eletha stands at 6'5 (195 CM), her body is low fat and toned, which allows her to be quite agile in most situations. Her clothing usually consists of dresses or leather type, for faster movement. She also keeps her scales out all the time, on her arms, legs, and lower back, which gives her the tail and clawed feet and hands that are aesthetic.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Childhood | Eletha was born on December 24th, 153 BC, in the great Allorn Empire, in the capital Ves Ivaelle as an Altalar, as both her parents, Yunaesa Gilphyra and Vulwin Gilphyra were Altalars, just like her nine siblings. Like most children of her time, she was born a healthy, strong child. However, Eletha had quite an affinity for magic, even at a young age which only made her parents push her towards that route in life.

Adolescence | At a rather young age, Eletha's mother pushed her to become a mage, encouraging her to study in the Magic School, to further her skills in it. It was around this time that Eletha found herself enthralled in the cults of the Allorn, as her research always led to the dragons and more notably, Asaph of the Violet Creation. It was at this time that she started her research into the Primal Essence of the world.

Early Adulthood | After graduating from the magic academy, Eletha set herself to follow in her faith, which by this stage, she chose to be a part of the Dragon Faith, and the deity she chose to follow was Asaph, as she always enjoyed studying the legends of the Carter of Creation, where Asaph made all living things. It was also about this time when Eletha found herself drawn to a single cult, a Dragon one called the Cult of Drogon and because of her faith and studies, she was soon accepted into the cult as a new member. She became a devout member of the Warden under Aurora and was trained for many years once her training was complete, she was tested on her eye enhancement, and she passed, thus she was turned into an Archon.

The Dragon War | Much like most members of the Cult of Drogon, Eletha retreated back to Ithania, where one of the main bases was located, and hid for a while. When the Archmages finally reached this, they all traversed to the lush green lands of Ellador on their drakes. Eletha had her very own, as she was quite good with animals and seemed to have a way with them. The war was long and all hope was lost when the dwarves and archmages finally caught up to all of them, until Eletha looked up to see Asaph cast a spell so devastating it froze the entirety of Ellador, killing every living thing besides her cultists. It was then she also realized what she had turned into, an Isldar, one of the very first.

Advanced Years | In her advanced years, Eletha has been to Regalia many times, during the Songaskian war, Lo Occupation, and even the Clicker Crises. Now returned, to continue her path in fulfilling life as a Warden

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Immersive Immersive x 1
    • Cuddles! Cuddles! x 1
    #1 JamiJam017, May 11, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2023
  2. MonMarty

MonMarty Thotdodger Staff Member Server Owner

Hello @JamiJam017, please @tag me when you are done with the edits! Without further delay, here is your review:

• You state your character started learning magic, but /why/ did they start learning magic? Spirit magic seems a bit of an arbitrary form of magic to learn when living in a small Elladorian village. Maybe her family was a supporter of a Cielothar priest who preached unity with nature? Try spending some thought about that and adding it to the backstory.

• You state also in your backstory that the character mostly used the form of magic to kill things. Why was this? Does she have some sort of fascination with Wolves that caused her to behave like one? Try adding this to the first bullet point of the early life.

• The Drowdar killing her father seems a bit arbitrary especially since Drowdar are relatively rare in the world, especially in a continent where nobody has a reason to go to as it’s arctic wasteland. Perhaps consider changing this Drow to a Human or Dwarf, or if it is absolutely crucial that it be a Drowdar, move her habitat from a small Ellador village to the outskirts of one of the major coastal cities.

Please tag me when you are done.

3. JamiJam017

JamiJam017

@MonMarty
    There you go, I made quite the few changes. I will tell you what I said soon @MonMarty

#3 JamiJam017, May 17, 2016
    Last edited: May 19, 2016
  4. JamiJam017

JamiJam017

• You state your character started learning magic, but /why/ did they start learning magic? Spirit magic seems a bit of an arbitrary form of magic to learn when living in a small Elladorian village. Maybe her family was a supporter of a Cielothar priest who preached unity with nature? Try spending some thought about that and adding it to the backstory.

• You state also in your backstory that the character mostly used the form of magic to kill things. Why was this? Does she have some sort of fascination with Wolves that caused her to behave like one? Try adding this to the first bullet point of the early life.

The Youth when she was fourteen should answer those two questions, and I changed it to an orc rather than a drowdar.
      If anything else needs changing please let me know! :D

#4 JamiJam017, May 17, 2016
    Last edited: May 17, 2016
  5. JamiJam017

JamiJam017

6. MonMarty

Sorry bout the delay, I forgot about this thread.

Approved!

7. JamiJam017

JamiJam017

@MonMarty
    I changed it around a bit, since I realised a Wolf is not allowed in the streets of Regalia, so I changed it to a Husky, since they are a rather strong breed. I did this due to not wanting this char to just be killed straight off the bat, in Regalia. It is not a drastic change, since they can still survive in the Wild and such.

#7 JamiJam017, May 23, 2016
    Last edited: May 23, 2016
  8. _Grimmy_

_Grimmy_ Magic? More Like Mag-ick, am I right, purists.

just a suggestion if you want the more wolf like apperance you can probobly pass off a spirit animal as a wolf-dog mix for all most people will think itš some kind of new dog or something or you know a wolf the same way they would with a husky.

9. JamiJam017

JamiJam017

A wolfhound, is very much frowned upon, in most cases killed as well.

10. _Grimmy_

_Grimmy_ Magic? More Like Mag-ick, am I right, purists.

So would most wolf like dogs in general tbh,the average peasants don't know the difference plus strays would either end up reowned or eaten

11. JamiJam017

JamiJam017

"While in Hound form she is branded a pet to a Talar named Lucien Raen."

12. MonMarty

13. JamiJam017

JamiJam017

14. Volaie

Volaie Honest Citizen Supremium

Claimed for review!
    You need to add 10 points before the Racial Boost is added on.

Only one change is needed, and please tag me once done.

15. JamiJam017

JamiJam017

@Volaie

Deducted 4 points from Light ranged and added it to Unarmed to trigger a racial boost!

16. Volaie

Volaie Honest Citizen Supremium

For sure, looks good!

APPROVED

• Like Like x 1
  17. JamiJam017

JamiJam017

@Volaie

I have made the updates to follow suit in the new Prof rules
    I have made the choice of LIFE isldar, but that is still currently being roleplayed out.

18. Athelois

Athelois visceral bitch

19. JamiJam017

JamiJam017

@Athelois

Just a simple name change due to IC reasons. She has reverted back to her last name Gilphyra

20. JamiJam017

JamiJam017

@Athelois

Small Edit!

I have changed her ranged pack to Pinning Shot
    Removed Parkour Pack
    Used the point to get the new Mythic Draconic Pack!

I hope this is all good!

21. Caelamus

Caelamus Sir Honeybear the chronic druid main Supremium

Approved.

• Agree Agree x 1
  22. JamiJam017

JamiJam017

@Caelamus

I have edited three abilities!
    All stemming from the Charisma

I removed
    West linguist
    State Saboteur Pack
    Pet Husbandry

I replaced them with the 3 new Archon Abilities since none of the ones I removed were ever used.

Edit: I have also updated some information as it was out-dated, such as the Core Concept.

#22 JamiJam017, Aug 1, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2022
  23. Caelamus

Approved.

24. JamiJam017

JamiJam017

@Caelamus

Hello! I have done a huge overhaul for Eletha.
    I have hugely bumped up her age, as I believe this will give a bit more flavour to the priestess vibe that I am wishing to achieve with her.

I have edited some spells to suit the new changes and I have also done a rewrite of her story and concept. If anything is required please let me know!

25. Caelamus

26. JamiJam017

JamiJam017

@Caelamus

Hello! Simple change. I removed the Dexterity Knocking shot and replaced it with the Deeplore Wisdom Pack for Wisdom.

27. Caelamus

Approved.

• Like Like x 1
  28. JamiJam017

JamiJam017

@Caelamus

Just changed her frost magic to the new specials as per the Isldar/Magic update.

29. Caelamus

Approved. But make sure you remember to change your tag in the future.

30. JamiJam017

JamiJam017

@Caelamus

Ahh apologies, I must have forgotten. Thank you though!

31. JamiJam017

JamiJam017

@Caelamus

Two edits,

Since Alchemy Healing pack is gone, I changed it to Medical Pack.

Two, I realized that I never added this prior, but I have added the Ritualism Pack for Dragon Faithful since she is a priestess!

If there is anything, please let me know!

32. Caelamus

33. JamiJam017

JamiJam017

@Caelamus

Hello! With the new Archon Update. I have updated her story (A little). Concepts and lastly, proficiency!

34. Caelamus

35. JamiJam017

JamiJam017

@Caelamus

I realized that one of the packs was practically useless to me and that was Prepared Pack. So I swapped it out for Buster Pack!

36. Caelamus

37. JamiJam017

JamiJam017

@Caelamus

With the removal of Trick Shot - It was replaced with Sniper Pack.

38. ezalB

ezalB Student of Hydration

You should probably switch this to be "Altalar", as Allorn as a language was merged in with it. Regardless, not holding the app up on that as that is super super minor!

Re-approved.

39. JamiJam017

JamiJam017

Oh, just saw this. Wasn’t it the Allorn language before the Cataclysm (Wildering and such) then was mixed with Altalar with the new Allorn?

40. ezalB

ezalB Student of Hydration

It would probably fall under the Ancient Speech Pack, though it doesn't really mean one can speak it. When the languages got consolidated, that old version was simply absorbed by the blanket Altalar language. So, in general, Teledden/Fin'ullen simply speak Altalar now, instead of it being broken up into three separate languages for two races who mostly support one thing.