• Character Sheets are optional on MassiveCraft. You do not need a sheet to play or be whitelisted on our server. You only need a sheet if you plan to engage in roleplay combat.

Played Character Elena Strelitzia - WIP

This character is actively played.

kofu

Refugee
Reaction score
I am what I make myself.
It may look like it is for you.
But it is not. It is for me.

~Yelena Elain Lena Ellie Hela Ellen Ella Helene~
Name: Elena Strelitzia
Race: Kathar​

Elena stands at a looming 6'7, agewise, looking to be somewhere in one's 30s with a slender and delicate physique, as if a stiff breeze might displace her. Her skin is a warm dark grey, her hair black with a purplish tint. She seems to glide as she walks—always barefoot—like a cloud floating over a lake. However, if one is unlucky enough to find themselves on the other side of her anger, they will realize that 'delicate' is only a visual detail.

I - Kathar power cannot be denied to them. If anyone uses an Ability/Mechanic that would force them to use Radiant instead of Sinistral Magic, they still use Sinistral anyway.
II - Kathar can change the alignment of any Spirit to that of Void, so long as the possess/own/control the Spirit. Void Spirits are always symbiotic for them also.
III - Kathar are not affected by the mental characteristics or changes of any Affliction or Affinity and are always in control of their own mind from them.
IV - Kathar are able to look at a person and intuit their Corruption Desire, with OOC Consent (see below). Then, the Kathar can act towards this goal.
V - Kathar can use subtle vice-heightening curses on those within Emote Range, heightening their Pride, Fury, Avarice, Corruption, Rejection, or Hedonism.

(Free, Kathar) Technique Parry
Magic smog?

Strength : 6
Constitution :
Intelligence : 1
Wisdom :
Dexterity : 7
Faith :
Magic :

---
Chem bang?
Wardrobe pack?